Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carebear4eva

Thread: Blake & Miranda

Concert Stars

Blake & Miranda

I have been seeing reports today that Country's latest power couple are on the verge of splittsville. Evidently it has been building for a while now & is almost a done deal, in more ways than one.

Carrie Guru
    Oooh,but the other day on the "VOICE" he was proudly stating that he is Married to Miranda Lambert ...ha...ha...

AIgrl06 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    My favorite celebrity interview ever!!!!!

Crack is Whack!

Concert Stars
    I wouldn't believe that . . .

These are the same tabloids that have reported Carrie being pregnant about 5 times (at least). lol. I wouldn't take any of it seriously unless it comes directly from the people involved.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    First of all, I think this thread would be a better fit in the the celebrity gossip forum because it is just that: gossip, not music related at all.
    Now, as others have said, it's tabloid nonsense just as we see with Carrie. We don't believe everything we read about Carrie, do we lol?
    Blake and Miranda addressed the split rumors in a very humorous way on Twitter a few weeks ago. They are easy tabloid fodder because they are two celebs that married to each other. I'm not believing it unless it comes from them.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    These rumors have basically been going around since day one since Blake was married when he met Ran, and usually rumors circulated over and over have SOME truth to them.

However, what goes on in their marriage is their business, and I wish the best for them. I hope they can get through this and do what's best for them.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    These rumors have basically been going around since day one since Blake was married when he met Ran, and usually rumors circulated over and over have SOME truth to them.

However, what goes on in their marriage is their business, and I wish the best for them. I hope they can get through this and do what's best for them.
    Karly, Blake and Ran have admitted they've gone through rough patches in the past. It's not like they've tried to pretend they have the perfect marriage. I really think if there were trouble again that they wouldn't make light and joke about things like they were on Twitter a while ago. They looked incredibly happy together at the ACMs. There is obviously a lot of love between the two of them.
    I think this is a case of tabloids trying to sell their product by using a story about two celebs that are very much in the public eye right now. They are just cashing in.

Concert Stars
    I think it's just the tabloids. I did hear today that Jason Aldean and his wife have officially separated though.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Karly, Blake and Ran have admitted they've gone through rough patches in the past. It's not like they've tried to pretend they have the perfect marriage. I really think if there were trouble again that they wouldn't make light and joke about things like they were on Twitter a while ago. They looked incredibly happy together at the ACMs. There is obviously a lot of love between the two of them.
    I think this is a case of tabloids trying to sell their product by using a story about two celebs that are very much in the public eye right now. They are just cashing in.
    I know they've never pretended they have the perfect marriage; nobody does.

I hope they are happy together and that these ARE just rumors, but they have basically been surfacing since late last year, and just because a couple laughs off the rumors doesn't always mean there's no truth to them. Plenty of other couples have appeared to be very happy, but then we found out later that things aren't always as they seem.

I like them together and I hope this isn't true, but the rumors are intensifying, and Blake appears to be a bit of a flirt. Only they know what's going on, but I'm gonna look at the other side of the coin here and say I wouldn't be surprised if something comes of this eventually.

JMO, though.

•