• 3 Post By gaycarebear
  • 1 Post By maddkat
  • 3 Post By maddkat
  • 4 Post By maddkat
  • 2 Post By abbeyjones18
  • 3 Post By maddkat

Thread: Two Story Road

Two Story Road

I didn't find a thread already for this, so I thought I would start one.

As most of you probably know, Jamie (Carrie's former backup singer) formed a duo called Two Story Road with husband Brandon. I've been trying to support them as much as I can.

Here is my recent piece I did on their song "Living with a Ghost," which, btw, is an amazing song:

Country duo Two Story Road, comprised of Jamelle and Brandon Fraley, are making some serious waves in Nashville. While they certainly are not "new" (in the traditional sense of the word) to the music industry, their latest endeavor shines the light on their impeccable talent, passion and rising power to superstardom. The up and comers recently went unplugged on a song titled "Living with a Ghost," a haunting story of love, loss and finding out the truth.

Both musicians have quite an impressive list of accomplishments leading up to the decision to form this folk-driven duo. Late last year, Jamelle stepped down from her position as Carrie Underwood's vocally-equal background singer, after belting along with the chart-topping songstress for five years. Likewise, Brandon is known as the former band leader for American Idol alum Danny Gokey. He also has been out on tour with Gretchen Wilson and shared the stage with Kenny Chesney, Trace Adkins, and Kid Rock, just to name a few.

"I am so sad to be leaving Carrie & everyone on the tour, but I am so excited about what the future holds for Brandon & I," Jamelle said in a statement. "I will miss the fans more than they could possibly know. They played such a huge part in making this an experience that I will never EVER forget!"

In other news, Two Story Road will be boarding ship on the Carnival Cruise Sensation on Feb. 24-28 alongside Gokey, Kris Allen and The Voice's Jamar Rogers. This year marks the third year for this event to raise money for Gokey's charity organization, Sophia's Heart.

Two Story Road goes unplugged with 'Living with a Ghost' song - National Country Music | Examiner.com

Also, make sure to check out all their music on the official duo website: http://twostoryroad.com/

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    They sound great! and they are very good musicians.. I like Better When You're Home...
    Hoping that they will be big in the country scene...

Carrie Guru
    Great of you to support them Jason.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    TSR is doing a covers concert on stageit.com tomorrow night
    highly recommend it :-)
    Stageit - Two Story Road - Two Story Tuesday COVER SHOW
    gaycarebear likes this.

Boo since it been a while since this thread was active I thought I was going to see a post that says two story is releasing a lead single, but I do love two story road yay to the show boo to the not knowing when I am going to hear two story road on the radio.

Concert Stars
    i was just looking for this thread hoping to find an update on Two Story Road. i gather no releases but they are doing some concerts. has any one seen them in concert or have any other news?

That's nice song

Concert Stars
    I love Jamelle and was sad that she is no longer Carrie's Back up singer. I am happy that she is trying to do something of her own and is spending time with her husband. With that said, I am not really loving her vocals as a lead artist :'(. I want to and tried but not really feeling the songs or their vocals.

TWO STORY ROAD CM CHATTYS RAFFLE!

Hey Roadies! We’ve been nominated for a #CMchattys Award for Must Follow Duo!! We’ve officially made it through to the second round of voting & since these awards are fan voted, we need YOUR help to win!

The second round of voting has already started and goes through this Friday, May 16th & if we make it, round three will continue on after that.* To vote for us for this award, log onto twitter and tweet:****“I vote @twostoryroad #MustFollowDuo for the @CMchatLIVE #CMchattys*CMchattys.com*#TSRchattys”*You can also vote by visiting the CM Chatty's Award official website & clicking on our name***CMchatLIVE Vote Now » CMchatLIVE

HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!* Voting on Twitter is UNLIMITED!

HOWEVER, twitter won't let you tweet the exact same tweet twice. So, add a 1,2,3 etc at the end of each post so you can tweet and vote more than once. Also, be sure to add a "space" between #TSRchattys and the number you add to it.

Correct format: #TSRchattys 1 or #TSRchattys 2 or #TSRchattys 3* etc...Incorrect format: #TSRchattys1* or #TSRchattys2 or #TSRchattys3* etc...

**ATTENTION**** - if you post too many tweets too fast, twitter will think it's spam & your vote won't count on CMChat's twitter account so space them out every few minutes.

Here's the fun part!* If you add the hashtag #TSRchattys at the end of your tweet, you’ll be entered in a special raffle!

As our way of thanking all you amazing fans for voting for us, we’ve decided to hold a raffle! *For every five (5) twitter votes that any person tweets, he/she will gain one (1) entry into the raffle! *Entries are unlimited!* For example, if someone tweets 25 times over the course of the next 5 days, they will have 5 entries in the raffle.* The hashtag #TSRchattys MUST be included in every tweet for it to count towards the raffle.* Names will be drawn in June after the winners are announced. Even if we don't win the award, you can still win these raffle prizes.* Winners will be contacted via twitter upon completion of the awards.* Remember, since this is a raffle, each entry will be drawn randomly so the more entries you have, the better your chances are at winning! Here are the prizes up for grabs:

1st name drawn - Hand-written lyrics to a TSR song of your choice, a 30 minute private ooVoo video chat/concert for you & up to 3 friends, and 3 TSR MP3 downloads

2nd name drawn - Personal phone call from TSR & 3 TSR MP3 downloads

3rd name drawn -* Personal phone call from TSR & 2 TSR MP3 downloads

4th name drawn -* 2 TSR MP3 downloads***5th name drawn - *1 TSR MP3 download*******choose any TSR song found on the following playlists: Two Story Road www.facebook.com/TwoStoryRoadMusic www.cmt.com/artists/two-story-roadDifferent songs can be found on each playlist so check all 3 sites!

REMINDER, add #TSRchattys when you are voting via the CMChat website if you want to be entered for the raffle.Although we have no way of tracking it, we kindly ask for your votes on Facebook & Google+ as well. :-)*To vote through FB, click on this link, find the picture of us, and "like" it. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&theater*THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTES!!!!!!-TSR-

CM CHATTYS NOMINATION & RAFFLE! | Two Story Road

side note (this part wasn't included in the article but I'm adding it Carrie Underwood is nominated for most follow headliner CMchatLIVE Vote Now » CMchatLIVE

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    nice review from a show they did at the Wildhorse
    Country Music Chat Two Story Road Rocks the Wildhorse Saloon Nashville

really you won't find two nicer people,love them and their music

from 2013 CMAfest

the underwear song :-)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...45028709157660

The Right Kind of Wrong - a song written by Carrie and given to them as a going away gift to Jamie
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...02563231936665

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Jamie and Brandon are finally releasing music!

Listen to 'Arson'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfIxGvjDmc0
    Suellen, opry051008, Gator and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Jamie and Brandon are finally releasing music!

Listen to 'Arson'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfIxGvjDmc0
    Best and hottest BV ever. I really liked her and thought she looked like Carrie on the stage from the bleachers.

opry051008 and maddkat like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    their take on Joy to the World

Suellen, terilyn and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    their take on Joy to the World

Jamie really has a beautiful voice.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Jamie really has a beautiful voice.
    she does
    you can get a free download of Joy to the World - FREE DOWNLOAD: Two Story Road?s version of ?Joy to the World? | Got Country Online

•