Ultimate Carrie Fan

Brooke White "White Christmas" Era

Brooke White will digitally release her new CD, White Christmas, on Nov. 6 via iTunes. Other online retailers will release the record Nov. 27.

The 11-song collection includes holiday classics -- including "Blue Christmas" and "Silent Night" -- and three original songs, Christmas Card,” California Christmasand “I Love Christmas.” For production duties on the holiday album, White teamed with Chris Seefried, who produced and co-wrote songs from Fitz and The Tantrums’ debut album including MoneyGrabber and Don’t Gotta Work It Out.” Seefried also produced “Wonderland” off season 10 finalist Haley Reinhart’s debut this year.

Have Yourself an 'American Idol' Christmas - Hollywood Reporter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice,Thank you

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Last night on "American Idol," Devin Velez left in eighth place. And the two contestants joining him in the bottom three were Season 12's other remaining boys, Lazaro Arbos and Burnell Taylor, proving that this really is a girls' season. So who better to be my "The Day After" guest, filling in for my usual cohost Matt Whitfield, than one of "Idol's" most awesome girls ever: Brooke White from Season 7? Watch her dish about this season, from the unique perspective of an "Idol" veteran, in our chat below.

Yahoo!

•