Thread: Mumford & Sons

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Mumford & Sons

I've been listing to Mumford & Son's new album Babel. I really like their sound. Folk plus a little alternate rock. Lots of banjo and mandolin too. I am a new fan - any thoughts?

Concert Stars
    I'm a fan and so is my household. Mumford and Sons had a contest to see which cities they would play at this past summer, and Dixon, IL was one of the cities that won. Not a very large city at all, it is about 100 miles west of Chicago in the middle of nowhere! lol Dixon was the 3rd stopover out of 4 for their "Gentleman of the Road" tour. Dixon put on a weekend fair with Mumford and Sons being the headliner at the end of August. About a dozen family members attended, and the show was fantastic! We all had a wonderful time.
    Glad you are enjoying their new CD!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I am really enjoying their sound. It is nice to have something a little different from the norm and yet so very country. kind of hoping they hit Coyote Joe's here in Charlotte as it seems to be te main stomping ground for newer artists.

Concert Stars
    Yessss Mumford & Sons are so amazing! And they are incredible live! I love Babel; it's even better than their debut, in my opinion.

•