Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: CMT Artists of the Year

Huge Carrie Follower countrymama22's Avatar

CMT Artists of the Year

When do they announce who the CMT Artists of the Year? Who are your guesses on who they will be? I am thinking Carrie, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Miranda, and maybe Blake. I don't know. Could be anyone this year.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Not a fan of the guy but Eric Church deserves a serious look at being named one of the artist of the year.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Taylor will be on it every year for life it seems I see Luke, Miranda, and Eric Church on the next one. We need to go on cmt website and hit, view anything on Carrie to help get her on the next one.

I think carrie and taylor are most definately going to be on the list. CMT loves Taylor and Carrie hello she won 2 cmt awards, and GG, spent the most weeks at number 1, than any other video, plus it also had the greatest jump @20 for the first week and #1 the next week.
    Carrie&Taylor and liveasong like this.

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie, Jason, Luke, Eric or Blake, and Miranda/Taylor, lol!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymama22 View Post
    When do they announce who the CMT Artists of the Year? Who are your guesses on who they will be? I am thinking Carrie, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Miranda, and maybe Blake. I don't know. Could be anyone this year.
    last year it was on Oct. 6 so expect an announcement soon

I'm guessing
    Carrie, TS , LB, EC, and JA although they might look at the latest news stories and replace him, maybe with LBT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    What in the world has Miranda done to warrant being considered for artist of the year?
    Last edited by DaisyTweets; 10-03-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    liveasong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by countrymama22 View Post
    idk when but ONE day it will be tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.... fyi i just watch x factor (last week auditions) and a person sang that song so now just the tomorrow i love ya is stuck in my head.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I will go with Blake, Carrie, Eric, Jason and Kenny.

Concert Stars
    My guess:

Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Luke Bryan, and Zac Brown Band.

Other notable names that could be interchanged with those previously listed; Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Kenny Chesney, The Band Perry, Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, Keith Urban, and Brad Paisley.

I'm guessing Carrie, Taylor, Eric Church, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Why in the world would either Taylor or Miranda be nominated?

Taylor had one single this year that completely flopped on radio. Yeah, sounds like Artist of the year material to me.....
    liveasong likes this.

^^But that one single broke the record of Lady Gaga and became the highest selling single on its first week, or something like that. lol

Concert Stars
    ^^ Taylor would be nominated on her fake radio debut - I wonder if she wears fake things too, is her hair real or anything else for that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Lstname89 View Post
    Why in the world would either Taylor or Miranda be nominated?

Taylor had one single this year that completely flopped on radio. Yeah, sounds like Artist of the year material to me.....
    the reason why i think that swsrn is going to be on the artist of the year, is because of the music video for our, it was number 1 for like 8 weeks or so, i think that the only music video that was at #1 longer in 2012 was GG.

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm trying to decide one at a time...males and females.

The males that have a strong chance for a contender are: Jason, Luke, Eric, and Blake
    Kenny is possible but idk if they would give it to him without Tim, because that might not be fair. Keith has a decent shot but I really think next year is going to be HUGE for him. Brad in my opinion doesn't stand a chance but then again he got a ETOY nom and I'm still stratching my head on that one.

Females: Carrie has the best shot at it in my opinion...YAY!! Miranda and Taylor are both questionable. And that about sums up the girls who stand a chance! lol!

^^I think Keith will be definitely be included next year, with the anticipated album release plus the buzz he'll definitely have with AI. Brad may also have a better chance next year rather than this year.
    myeverythingKU likes this.

Concert Stars
    I don't have a great deal of faith in CMT.
    I really have no idea if they use numbers to determine this particular acknowledgement or just insider trading.
    And if it is pure numbers than for the most part no woman would be there except Carrie (with the possible inclushion of Taylor for Ours) but that is only if it is by the numbers.
    I don't think it is!
    Therefore, Taylor will most certainly be there regardless, as will Carrie. And I think they will save the other spots for men.
    After all, men are ....well.......Men!

Concert Stars
    Carrie, Taylor and Jason are a SHOE-IN!!!

Miranda had a bigger year last year and she was not recognized so she WON'T be thsi year! The other 2 spot could be any of teh following: Luke, Kenny,Eric and Blake

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    Carrie, Taylor and Jason are a SHOE-IN!!!

Miranda had a bigger year last year and she was not recognized so she WON'T be thsi year! The other 2 spot could be any of teh following: Luke, Kenny,Eric and Blake

Wasn't jason nominated last year though? And Taylor was nominated every damn year so far. Enough already!

Keith Urban has not been nominated yet- right? What about Kenny? Rascal Flatts?

Miranda was never nominated either yet nor Eric Church or Luke etc.

They need to change things up a bit or it will be freakin taylor every year. Ugh.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast