Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Geroge Strait Press Conference

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Really? Do you have a source for that. Why would he have a problem with Carrie? The ye old IA - no dues thing?
    He looks like he truly wants to vomit any time she beats him at anything. refuses to even look at the camera.
    Becca

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    When Carrie won her first EOTY award at the ACM's he did not appear to be happy that she won. His facial expression was very telling and he appeared to be mad as hell that she won.
    Huh, I just went back and watched three different videos of George when Carrie was announced winner and didn't see any anger or bad reaction. George is pretty stoic most of the time anyway.Do you have a video showing the reaction you are talking about? Now Faith's reaction at her FVOY CMA win, that was anger. I have my serous doubts that was a joke.
    JB172 and bearball49 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    We are going to assume George hates Carrie now based on facial expressions? Um okay lol.
    As stated above, George is a rather stoic guy. He never looks entirely overjoyed to be at the award shows. Unless he publicly states his feelings, I don't personally think it's fair to just assume he doesn't like Carrie.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I think King George doesn't like the direction of new country.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Huh, I just went back and watched three different videos of George when Carrie was announced winner and didn't see any anger or bad reaction. George is pretty stoic most of the time anyway.Do you have a video showing the reaction you are talking about? Now Faith's reaction at her FVOY CMA win, that was anger. I have my serous doubts that was a joke.

I agree with George being pretty stoic most of the time and I will NEVER believe a word of Faith's lameass she was joking excuse.

Junior Carrie Follower steven77571's Avatar
    I'm 50/50 on this one. He's been around for thirty years, and if he wants to spend time with Norma and Bubba on his ranch, so be it. It's not like GS is going to be gone forever; he's not in bad health, and he's still going to record music. Also, George is a real private guy and doesn't like to do interviews or make videos. I could care less what he thinks about Carrie, and am glad he has kept his mouth shut. However, George did pave the way for Garth Brooks, Clint Black, Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney and Jason Aldean and deserves his spot in the CM Hall of Fame. For 31 years, he's carried the torch for country music, and there won't be another George Strait. Gonna miss him on the road, but I think he'll still do well on the charts.
    supercarriefan likes this.

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12