Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By supercarriefan

Thread: The Voice's RaeLynn Signs a Record Deal with Republic Nashville - Press Release

The Voice's RaeLynn Signs a Record Deal with Republic Nashville - Press Release

Everyone remember her? She was on Blake Shelton's team. Looks like she has a record deal. Republic Nashville is under the Big Machine label umbrella (with Taylor Swift, Martina McBride, etc)

‘The Voice’s RaeLynn Signs Record Deal with Republic Nashville — PRESS RELEASE | Jason the Gleek

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Good for her. This young lady seems to have a lot of spunk, and with the right material she could be a big star. The Voice may actually have a contestant to brag about if RaeLynn is successful lol.
    RaeLynn's audition was really good, but I wasn't a fan of her performances during the actual season. Too much stomping around and not enough on pitch vocals lol. I'm sure with a little work though, she'll be fine. I did enjoy her sing for your life performance of "If I Die Young". The vocals were still off, but the emotional was sincere. I think this girl is a diamond in the rough. It's nice to see Blake and Miranda take her in and show the ropes.
    Team Blake's other country singer, Gwen Sebastian, released a single to iTunes a little while ago as well. It's good. Best of luck to both of these women.
    gaycarebear likes this.

•