Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By supercarriefan
  • 1 Post By JB172
  • 1 Post By bigbluegrl23

Thread: Kenny Chesney "Welcome to the Fishbowl" Era

Concert Stars

Kenny Chesney "Welcome to the Fishbowl" Era

Kenny Chesney's 13th album, "Welcome to the Fishbowl", was released yesterday! It has his lead off single, a duet with Tim McGraw "Feel Like A Rock Star". Great song that debuted really high on the charts, if you guys remember. He has another single out, called "Come Over", which I really love. Here is the music video!

I've seen him in concert quite a few times; he's one of country's best entertainers. Good luck to Kenny this week with sale numbers!

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    The album sales chart should be interesting next week with Kenny and Bieber both releasing this week.

I didn't like Rockstar much, but I don't mind Come Over. There is a listening party for the album at Pulse: Pulse Music Board - List. Party! -K. Chesney-"Welcome To The Fishbowl"
    cole likes this.

Concert Stars
    13 albums is a lot of albums for any artist of any genre! Kenny has been doing this for quite a while now. Here's the front cover of the album:

welcometothefishbowl.jpg

And tracklist:

1. Come Over
    2. Feel Like A Rock Star (Duet With Tim McGraw)
    3. Sing 'Em Good My Friend
    4. Welcome To The Fishbowl
    5. I'm A Small Town
    6. El Cerrito Place
    7. Makes Me Wonder
    8. While He Still Knows Who I Am
    9. Time Flies
    10. To Get To You (55th And 3rd)
    11. Always Gonna Be You
    12. You And Tequila (With Grace Potter) - (Live At Red Rocks Amphitheatre)

I read somewhere that BNA closed down, so now he's with Columbia Records. As far as the charts, "Rock Star" peaked at #11, and "Come Over" just cracked the top 10 at #10.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    The Come Over video is one of the if not the steamist videos that I have ever seen.
    Last edited by JB172; 06-20-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    cole likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    The \"Come Over\' video is one of the if not the steamist videos that I have ever seen.
    It is very steamy. Kenny must have some serious influence in the industry for the networks to not ban this video because GAC and CMT have banned videos that are far less steamy than this one.

Concert Stars
    ^^ Haha! I know, right? But who wouldn't get with Kenny Chesney in a second? I mean, come on! That shower scene? Whoo! Oh my goodness!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    It is very steamy. Kenny must have some serious influence in the industry for the networks to not ban this video because GAC and CMT have banned videos that are far less steamy than this one.
    The first time I seen that video, I thought the same thing that he has to have some influence to let that get aired, personally I do not have a problem at all with the video, I was just surprised that it got aired the way it was shot, they filmed that down here.

Concert Stars
    You can see his Unstaged concert here tonight: KennyChesneyVEVO - YouTube

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    as steamy as that was, that was one of the most beautiful videos i've ever seen. you could just feel how much those two characters loved each other. beautifully done Kenny.
    Becca
    supercarriefan likes this.

Kenny Chesney Named Honorary Board Member of Conservation Group

Kenny Chesney is putting his love of the ocean to good use. The Tennessee native will serve as an honorary board member for the Coastal Conservation Association’s national marine habitat program, the Building Conservation Trust.

"We have come to a place where everyone needs to get involved if the oceans, the beaches, the sea life is important to us as human beings,” Chesney explains. “No one person can save the world — or the water. But in creating alliances, bringing people who care together and creating projects that can have an impact, we start to slowly protect and build up this important natural resource.

”The Building Conservation Trust was established in 2010 to support projects that revitalize marine habitats, as well as establish foundations for existing marine ecosystems.

“Very few people have captured the essence of what draws us to the oceans as well as Kenny Chesney has over his incredible career,” Patrick Murray, president of the Coastal Conservation Association, says. “The most passionate stewards of our marine environment are the ones drawn to the water for sport, relaxation and reflection. Through his music and life, Kenny has inspired an entire generation to engage in ocean conservation and stewardship, and we are very proud to have him on the board of the trust.

"The ‘When I See This Bar’ singer, who owns a home in the US Virgin Islands and also spends a lot of his time on his yacht in the Caribbean, was happy to put his voice behind such a noble cause.

“When you can have a hand in stewarding the health of the ocean, you’re insuring the survival of something very necessary for all of us, whether you’re a beach person or someone that won’t go near the water,” Chesney adds. “The ecological balance is very delicate, especially in Florida, so I am honored to help them achieve this goal.

"His work with the Building Conservation Trust has already begun. Last year, he helped the trust place two artificial reefs in the St. John’s River in downtown Jacksonville, Fla. to help enhance recreational angling, as well as raise awareness of the importance of the marine habitat.

Kenny Chesney Named Board Member of Conservation Group

•