Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hunter Hayes

Insane Carrie Fan

Hunter Hayes

I was going through ACM performances on youtube when I stumbled upon Hunter Hayes' live performance on the GAC special. After going through some other different performances and songs, I have to say I'm pretty impressed with this guy. He has great stage charisma, plays various instruments, and gives strong emotive vocals. You can tell just tell he's a musician by heart and that's the kind of artist I like.
    He's one talented kid having performed with Hank Williams Jr. when he was only 4! Not to mention, he's also quite a talented songwriter who wrote every song on his debut album as well as having co-written for Rascal Flatts and Montgomery as well.
    To top it off, he played every single instrument on his album. He's one talented artist up and coming as the newest star. It's going to take time but I believe he's gonna stick around for some time with his kind of talent.

Check out some of his live performances and videos!

Hank William Jr. with 4 year old Hunter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-P1c3nGyrCg

GAC Special includes "Storm Warning" and "Wanted" (starts around 11:00)

Debut Single- "Storm Warning" Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning (Official Video) - YouTube

"Wanted" Hunter Hayes - "Wanted" (Official Video) - YouTube

"Wanted" acoustic performance: Wanted - Hunter Hayes - YouTube
    Hunter Hayes - Wanted - YouTube

"If You Told Me To" - sweet song- Hunter Hayes - If You Told Me To - YouTube

Debut Single- "Storm Warning" Hunter Hayes - Storm Warning (Official Video) - YouTube
    Last edited by carriecountrystar; 06-11-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    That video of Hunter at 4 is so cute.

Junior Carrie Follower dsfox2009's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been blowing up,especially since Carrie's announcement as Hunter as her tour opener. Idk aboutyou guys, but I am really starting to like this guy! When Storm Warning firstcame out, I immediately said to myself, "I like this song, it's prettycatchy!". As time went on, I started wanting to hear the song on the radioso much that I finally just bought Hunter's whole album. I still don't listento it all the way through all that much, but he has some pretty good songs on thisone! I especially love his newest single "Wanted". That song, isDEFINITELY going to be one of the few played at my wedding some day. I alsolike Somebody's Heartbreak, as well as Everybody's Got Somebody But Me. I'mcurious to see how his career plays out...I'm hoping that good things startcoming his way. First off being a #1 single with Wanted. Hopefully Carrie'stour opens up a lot of doors for him!

Concert Stars
    I love hunter hayes!

i like him

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    "Wanted" is one of my favorites
    ashley likes this.

I have been obsessing over "Wanted" recently lol.

Hope to see him having huge success very soon!
    ashley likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Yay. I'm happy to see people posting; for the longest time (3 months to be exact ), there wasn't even 1 reply.

^ "Wanted" is also my new favorite song. I love how he plays the piano and how he sings with such conviction. Great talent waiting to show the world.
    Go Carrie!

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley View Post
    I love hunter hayes!
    Me Too
    ashley likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    Yay. I'm happy to see people posting; for the longest time (3 months to be exact ), there wasn't even 1 reply.

^ "Wanted" is also my new favorite song. I love how he plays the piano and how he sings with such conviction. Great talent waiting to show the world.
    Go Carrie!
    I just love the intro music! <3

Concert Stars
    I'll admit I wasn't too excited to hear Hunter Hayes as Carrie's opener for the BA tour, but I'm hoping seeing him live and hearing more of his songs will change my thoughts of him (for the PO tour, I like Craig Morgan though I dislike many of his redneck country songs like Bonfire on the radio, but hearing that song and others like it live was actually enjoyable and fun and after the concert I didn't change the station when those songs came on the radio). I also don't like Storm Warning much, but Wanted is a pretty good song and I'm glad he doesn't sound as young as he looks. He mentioned that he knows the words to all of Carrie's duets and I'd really like to see them take on Remind Me.
    dsfox2009 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower dsfox2009's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That would be AMAZING seeing Carrie and Hunter singing RM. I highly doubt it would happen though, but if not then at least let them bring back WCIS so that he can perform it with her! It gets me so sad that I might not get to go see her this go around, because I am really starting to love Hunter's music. He is probably my favorite male artist on the country scene, at the moment...

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by dsfox2009 View Post
    That would be AMAZING seeing Carrie and Hunter singing RM. I highly doubt it would happen though, but if not then at least let them bring back WCIS so that he can perform it with her! It gets me so sad that I might not get to go see her this go around, because I am really starting to love Hunter's music. He is probably my favorite male artist on the country scene, at the moment...
    I like WCIS because it's one of the few power ballads on Carrie's past two albums, but I only wouldn't want them to sing it because Carrie was fortunate to have been able to sing it all last tour already with SOS, whereas she hasn't sung other duets like RM, Oh Love, or Is It Still Over? much, or at all (I think) in the latter two's cases. It's unlikely, but maybe even by then the Aerosmith duet will be on the table to feature on Carrie's tour.

Concert Stars
    I'm sad i can't see carrie and hunter in november here in md. I'm pretty sure all the tickets are sold out and the ones on ebay are expensive. Plus there was only one person selling tickets anyway. ;/

Carrie Guru

Concert Stars
    Country Aircheck:

We'll Do It Live: Atlantic/WMN will release Hunter Hayes' EP Hunter Hayes: Live via iTunes tomorrow (10/16). The $3.99 collection features live performances of several tracks from his self-titled studio album, which itself will be made available for $7.99 for two weeks. Info and track listing here.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I'm nothing short of pleased with Hunter. I've wanted him to open for Carrie ever since I discovered him through the press he got for opening for Taylor. He's a seasoned artist (even at such a young age), a dynamic performer with incredible stage presence and likability, and will no doubt become huge in the future. He's the best artist Carrie has had on tour so far (along with LBT) and is doing exactly what I thought he would do as a performer.

I'm excited to see how this tour will shape him.

just brought Hunter hayes ep Live available now on itunes released on 10/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    just brought Hunter hayes ep Live available now on itunes released on 10/16/12
    anybody can share it with me? i can't use itunes

Concert Stars
    Loving Hunter's live EP. He's got such catchy songs, and a really great voice. I've become quite the fan of his... all thanks to Carrie having him on tour.

Does anybody know what concert/city the live EP was recorded from?!

Also, does anyone have an audio/mp3 link to "Just the way you are" that he sings in concert? Regret not recording it when I saw him twice!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast