Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Amber Lawrence '3/Three' Album Era

Hey all!

Your probably thinking who is Amber Lawrence? Well she's an amazing Sydney based Australian artist I know & I feature in her new music video for her new album '3' called 'Everybody's A Mess'!

http://www.amberlawrence.com.au/

Amber's new album '3' is her 3rd album (how ironic, what a coincidence! There is however a deeper meaning to '3' for Amber which will be revealed) following her EP & first two albums 'The Mile' & 'When It All Comes Down'! Check out the previous singles from Amber - The Mile, Good Girls, Wrecking Ball, I've Got The Blue & Always Kiss Me Goodnight!

Here's the clip for Everybody's A Mess -

I'm the guy in the blue shirt (with his hands in his head in the hallway lol) in the house scenes in the clip! We had to stand still frozen while Amber walked around us! Was very cool, turned out absolutely fantastic & I hope ya'll enjoy! Let me know what you think! The idea for the house scenes in the clip, as you will figure out, is that Amber attends a party where everything and everybody is a mess and by the end she's a 'mess' too when she looks in the mirror! My hallway scene was suppose to be me and the other guy stareing at each other arguing over sports but we couldn't keep a straight face lol! The clip, and therefore myself, is on TV over here in Australia on CMC - it is very cool to see yourself on the big screen!

Adrian
    Last edited by AdrianAustraliaCarrie; 12-18-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Concert Stars
    Amber's new album '3' comes out Jan 20th here in Australia! Buy it online! She is absolutely fantastic!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I like her voice. Hope she does well.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Nice video. Good to see you in it. I like Amber's voice, and she's also adorable.

BTW is that you in the shower? lol

Concert Stars
    Ha yeah lol :P na that's Amber's brother Adam! Yep Amber is adorable, such a class act who is so personal with her fans! Her vocals great & yes she is doing very well here in Australia since her inception about half a decade ago!

I hope other ppl check Amber & Everybody's A Mess out! A great Aussie artist!

Thanks

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I like her voice.

Concert Stars
    Everybody's A Mess debuts at no.21 this weekend on CMC Australia - I hope everyone can check it out!

Concert Stars
    I hope to get some more feedback from you guys on Amber!

Everybody's A Mess is top5 now on CMC & top10 on country radio here in Australia! The album debuted top5 here which was fantastic! Did anyone get a copy!?lol iTunes/eBay it! It's worth it trust me! The whole album is brilliant & has been acclaimed! The Sydney album launch is next weekend & I have my VIP ticket ready to go!

I will look.

Concert Stars
    'Everybody's A Mess' is double NUMBER 1 in Australia this week - the music video on CMC & the single on country radio top30! Congrats Amber! We started filming the next single's 'The Man Across The Street' music video in Hyde Park here in Sydney Sunday morning & it comes out next month!

Country Music News - Latest local and international country music news | Country Music Channel

Check out Amber's music guys & the new album '3'! You will love it!

•