Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - "Trespassing" Era

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Adam Lambert - "Trespassing" Era

Adam's second album is called "Trespassing", and is due out March 20th.
    Here is a link to listen to his first single "Better Than I Know Myself" which will be released for download on December 20th:

Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself - Full Song Leak - MP3

I really like the song. It's a different sound from his first album.

Junior Carrie Follower dsfox2009's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Listening to Better Than I Know Myself right now. It's not a song that I instantly love, but I kinda like it so far. I like Adam for the most part, but a bunch of his songs on his debut never came through for me. I liked the singles of course, and a few others, but the rest I never listen to. I'm kinda hoping that the new sound will be one that I can get more into this time around

"Better Than I Know Myself" is alright. It's definitely not an instant smash but I can totally see it being a grow a la Rihanna's "We Found Love" (Featuring Calvin Harris) from her album "Talk That Talk".

However, I'd love for the final chorus to be more 'hyper' or 'uplifting' if you know what I mean. It was rather underwhelming at that point.

And I'm surprised he isn't going the "Whataya Want From Me" Pop rocking route which worked for him.

#23 on iTunes.

I bought it

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Adam made the news, unfortunately in a not-so-good way.

Adam Lambert Arrested, Jailed in Finland

American Idol star Adam Lambert spent several hours in a Finnish jail Thursday after being arrested outside a Helsinki gay bar following a brawl with his Finnish boyfriend, local reality star Sauli Koskinen.

According to Petri Juvonen, who is heading up the police investigation into the event, Lambert and Koskinen were arrested at around 4 a.m. Thursday morning outside DTM (Don’t Tell Momma), a famous Helsinki gay club. Both men are being held for questioning as local police investigate a total of four possible assault offenses. Juvonen tells the Hollywood Reporter that the two would likely be released after being interrogated.

According to Finnish media reports, the dispute between the two men started in one of DTM’s back rooms. Lambert and Koskinen, a winner of the Finnish version of Big Brother, were apparently kicked out of the club but carried on fighting in the street outside.

Link to rest of article: Adam Lambert Arrested, Jailed in Finland - Yahoo! TV

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    He seems to have some anger management issues.

DTM (Don't Tell Momma) very well might be the best club name ever.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Well the name of his last album is a Misdemeanor. Maybe the name of his next album will be a felony.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Johngalt View Post
    Well the name of his last album is a Misdemeanor. Maybe the name of his next album will be a felony.
    Huh? The name of his last album was "For Your Entertainment" lol. Although maybe I just didn't understand your point lol.

Concert Stars
    MJ's coverage of the Adam arrest in Finland has an update with a tweet from Adam:

Adam Lambert Arrested After Fight with Boyfriend | Adam Lambert, American Idol | mjsbigblog

I heard the original news came from Perez Hilton, which mean we should probably take a grain of salt with everything reported there.

"Better Than I Know Myself" is #1 in Finland. It peaked #21 on US iTunes for now. It should debut in the 70s-80s on the Hot 100.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    I heard the original news came from Perez Hilton, which mean we should probably take a grain of salt with everything reported there.

"Better Than I Know Myself" is #1 in Finland. It peaked #21 on US iTunes for now. It should debut in the 70s-80s on the Hot 100.
    I don't ever visit Perez's site because he is such a phony by pretending to clean up his act and not be a bully. He's still a bully and really no better than the tabloids.
    Adam's tweet does confirm that the incident did happened, though, so Perez wasn't lying lol.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Huh? The name of his last album was "For Your Entertainment" lol. Although maybe I just didn't understand your point lol.
    I think Adam was charged with a misdemeanor after getting into a scuffle with a photographer last year. I think the poster meant if he continues down this path he could do something that would be serious enough to warrant a felony if he doesn't clean himself up.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post

I think Adam was charged with a misdemeanor after getting into a scuffle with a photographer last year. I think the poster meant if he continues down this path he could do something that would be serious enough to warrant a felony if he doesn't clean himself up.
    Thanks for trying to explain my dumb post I'm new at this and sometimes what seems like a incredible idea in your brain looks pretty stupid in font LOL But I meant more or less what you said so thanks

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Johngalt View Post
    Thanks for trying to explain my dumb post I'm new at this and sometimes what seems like a incredible idea in your brain looks pretty stupid in font LOL But I meant more or less what you said so thanks
    No worries. I was just confused lol. It was partially my fault because I had totally forgot Adam had an incident last era as well.

Thanks for the explanation, Karly!

Concert Stars
    Better Than I Know Myself is on the Spincrease and Taking Off Charts on Mediabase for Hot AC.
    It goes for adds at HAC on January 23 and at Top 40 on January 31.

Concert Stars

Concert Stars
    Trespassing Cover Art:
    Adam Lambert Reveals Trespassing Cover Art! (PHOTO)

Better Than I Know Myself Video Preview:
    Adam Lambert - "Better Than I Know Myself" Music Video Preview

Interview with Lyndsey Parker talking about the new material. He talks about different tracks specifically. Really great interview!
    Adam Lambert on His New Album and Owning the Crazy
    Adam Lambert Talks Music and More (VIDEO) | Adam Lambert, American Idol | mjsbigblog

I heard he's going to move on to another single soon. A la "For Your Entertainment" & "Whataya Want From Me".

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast