Concert Stars

A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony Called “She’s Going Places"

An amazing tribute song for Caylee. Please follow the link to read the article and listen to the song.

A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony Called “She’s Going Places,” Written By Gary Levox Of Rascal Flatts, Cledus T. Judd, & Jimmy Yeary

Read more: A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony Called “She’s Going Places,” Written By Gary Levox Of Rascal Flatts, Cledus T. Judd, & Jimmy Yeary A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony Called “She’s Going Places,” Written By Gary Levox Of Rascal Flatts, Cledus T. Judd, & Jimmy Yeary

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I posted this in the Rascal Flatts thread a little while ago.

Words can't even describe how touched I am by this song. What an incredible, selfless act of kindness by Gary, Cledus & Jimmy to write this song in memory of Caylee.

She has gotten lost in the shuffle of her family & the focus should be on this little girl 100%.
    God bless these guys for putting the memories of Caylee into words that so many of us want to say.
    I hope many more people get to hear this & maybe Rascal Flatts will record it one day.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That was beautiful, RIP caylee

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Thanks for that - some beautiful sentiments in the lyrics.

For those who might want some more background, Jimmy Yeary is currently the lead singer with the band "Shenandoah". He married Gospel and Bluegrass singer Sonya Isaacs last year. He co-wrote at least four songs performed by the band Rascal Flatts ("Yes I Do", "It's Not Supposed To Go Like That", "Why Wait", "They Try") and one performed by Blake Shelton ("Can't Afford To Love You")

The singer, Shane Hines, has not generally been associated with Country Music, but has recently been working with Nashville writers. He has a Progressive Pop band called "Shane Hines and the Trance"

Concert Stars
    Beautiful song. RIP Caylee.

Concert Stars
    So, so beautiful. RIP Caylee

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Haven't listened to the song, but have to say that the fact that Cledus T. Judd was a part of it threw me for a serious loop.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Although Cledus T. Judd is known for his comedic parodies he actually writes very serious stuff. He writes poems/letters/tributes and stuff all the time as one of the morning djs on WQYK in Tampa that are very thought provoking and bring people to tears frequently on his morning show.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hjj View Post
    Although Cledus T. Judd is known for his comedic parodies he actually writes very serious stuff. He writes poems/letters/tributes and stuff all the time as one of the morning djs on WQYK in Tampa that are very thought provoking and bring people to tears frequently on his morning show.
    Oh yeah, I know he can be serious. I was just saying it surprised me because I haven't heard from him in awhile.

•