Thread: CJaye LeRose

Concert Stars

CJaye LeRose

This girl is awesome! She's like a mix of Taylor (you guys are psyched now, huh?!), Miranda, and even a little Carrie! I found her on YouTube like a year ago, and have been following her ever since! I met her yesterday at the CMA Fan Fair Hall, and she was so sweet (and she totally remembered me from Twitter)!

YouTube - ‪CJayeLeRose's Channel‬‏

I personally love "The Porch," which is good because it was her first single! Check her out!

Concert Stars
    I had actually bought her cd about a week ago have been following her on Youtube for a few years now that is great you got to meet her at the CMA Fest.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    havent even heard her sing yet, i just think shes ADORABLE. does she remind yall of anyone in the way she talks? not the best voice, but i also didnt have my head phones in so couldnt hear that well. i would put her on par with miranda's voice at this point. i'd be interested in hearing her recorded versions of her songs.
    becca T

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    havent even heard her sing yet, i just think shes ADORABLE. does she remind yall of anyone in the way she talks? not the best voice, but i also didnt have my head phones in so couldnt hear that well. i would put her on par with miranda's voice at this point. i'd be interested in hearing her recorded versions of her songs.
    becca T
    Yeah, I was thinking like Miranda too, on the vocals (and lyrics...just...wittier)! But she's just so gosh darn cute! Even when I met her, (I was completely excited, almost the first in line and when I got up there I said -- and it was true -- that she was one of the few artists that were at the CMA Fan Fair Hall that I recognized) she was so excited! She knew who I was (haha...not as the crazy chick who loves Carrie's legs, of course), and just kept talking on and on! She was so sweet, because I didn't have a camera but she wanted a picture so she had to go find a camera and she said that at some point, she'd post the picture in an album.

She's definitely one I've been following (for a year or so already on YouTube -- and I bought her album at the thing so she could sign it, even though you can buy a signed one on her site) and will continue to follow.
    Last edited by nannygirl; 11-08-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking like Miranda too, on the vocals (and lyrics...just...wittier)! But she's just so gosh darn cute! Even when I met her, (I was completely excited, almost the first in line and when I got up there I said -- and it was true -- that she was one of the few artists that were at the CMA Fan Fair Hall that I recognized) she was so excited! She knew who I was (haha...not as the crazy chick who loves Carrie's legs, of course), and just kept talking on and on! She was so sweet, because I didn't have a camera but she wanted a picture so she had to go find a camera and she said that at some point, she'd post the picture in an album.

She's definitely one I've been following (for a year or so already on YouTube -- and I bought her album at the thing so she could sign it, even though you can buy a signed one on her site) ad will continue to follow.
    you should totally become her groupie. just follow her everywhere so when she becomes really big, yall will be bff's and she can pay your bills lol
    becca T

Concert Stars
    you should totally become her groupie. just follow her everywhere so when she becomes really big, yall will be bff's and she can pay your bills lol
    becca T
    I'm planning on doing everything you just said, except the thing about the bills.

I even told my mom, "We're going to follow her around...like Carrie." And she was like, "Well, okay, if you want to..." Haha!

You should be a groupie too, Becca!

Her writing is a lot more mature than Taylor's, and maybe it's because she's older than her. Haha. CJaye is a lot older than I thought! She's 25! She acts like she's 19 (not in an immature way, but it a bubbly, open, friendly way)! xD

Music City Beat

0Share

In 2009, aspiring country music singer/songwriter CJaye LeRose created a YouTube channel with the goal of raising awareness about animal adoption. Quickly realizing that she received more views when she posted videos of her songs, LeRose's living room became her stage and she welcomed her viewers in as she would a friend. This newfound opportunity to share her songs with the world did not distract LeRose from her original desire to encourage people to adopt their pets. So as any good songwriter would do, she wrote a song about it. By social media standards, it is an understatement to say she succeeded in not only bringing attention to the plight of homeless pets, but in also emerging as one of YouTube's new stars. Today, LeRose's YouTube channel boasts over 2 million views and 32,000 subscribers.

"I think my channel grew like it did not only because of my love for music, but also because of my love for people. If I could, I would spend all day just writing people back and answering as many comments as possible," notes LeRose. "I've gotten to be friends with so many of the people that have subscribed to my channel. They are my inspiration to keep chasing this dream. One of the biggest joys I have is spreading a little bit of sunshine, and just making people happy. That may sound corny, but it's true!"

YouTube isn't the only social media outlet that has taken notice. LeRose recently surpassed 18,000 Twitter followers and 12,000 Facebook fans.

Encouraged by her social media success, in January 2011, the Texas-reared 25 year old took the big leap, packed her bags and moved form her hometown of Houston to Nashville.

"This is where I feel like I belong. I know how important it is for an artist to actually be here if you're serious about pursuing your dream. Hi Nashville! I'm CJaye!" says LeRose with a laugh.

LeRose's self-released debut album, DATE WITH THE TUB, is scheduled for release later this year.

Her official website, www.cjayelerose.com, launches today.
    Thursday, February 24 2011, 04:47 PM CST

Concert Stars
    CJaye posted a new song today for the troops!

Concert Stars

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I'm planning on doing everything you just said, except the thing about the bills.

I even told my mom, "We're going to follow her around...like Carrie." And she was like, "Well, okay, if you want to..." Haha!

You should be a groupie too, Becca!

Her writing is a lot more mature than Taylor's, and maybe it's because she's older than her. Haha. CJaye is a lot older than I thought! She's 25! She acts like she's 19 (not in an immature way, but it a bubbly, open, friendly way)! xD
    It's nice to see your special closeness with your Mom just like Carrie. It's the first time I have heard of her.

Concert Stars
    CJaye posted a new song today for the troops!

ummmm and i kno you love cjaye and its weird i just noticed this BUT WHERE DID LAUREN GRAHAM GO??? haha
    becca T

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    It's nice to see your special closeness with your Mom just like Carrie. It's the first time I have heard of her.
    Yeah, my mommy is everything to me.

ummmm and i kno you love cjaye and its weird i just noticed this BUT WHERE DID LAUREN GRAHAM GO??? haha
    becca T
    I traded her in for Carrie and Mike kissing. Haha. Remember? I already got rid of her in my siggy for dancing Taylor!

I'll switch back when Parenthood comes back on! I'm thinking of trading kissing Carrie and Mike (it just doesn't scream, "NANNY!" to me) for Angie Harmon.

Concert Stars
    Well, July Me, you did trade Carrie and Mike kissing for Angie Harmon. xD

GUYS! CJaye is married! *gasps* I didn't know that, but apparently she's been married for 3 years! Haha. Today's her anniversary! I mean, I suspected she was married but I just didn't KNOW, for sure. Anyway, she's also...PREGNANT!

This both excites and saddens me. It's like, "Yay! She's happy! She's having a baby! I love babies! It's gonna be so cute!" and also, "She's married??? "

•