Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By cu_philippines
  • 1 Post By blitzer50
  • 1 Post By blitzer50

Thread: [FULL VIDEO] Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher Oprah's Next Chapter Interview

Concert Stars

[FULL VIDEO] Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher Oprah's Next Chapter Interview

I've had some complaints via @Carrie_PH saying that my youtube links don't work so I uploaded the FULL Interview on Vimeo.
    Enjoy, guys!
    Credits to Blitzer50 for the video!!

UPDATE: Hey guys, I'm afraid I'll have to take down the video as requested by Blitzer50. He said he'll upload it on YT so just look out for that. Sorry for the trouble, guys!
    Last edited by cu_philippines; 05-22-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Concert Stars
    Generally, my policy is that people can upload my videos to YouTube as long as credit is given (and you did give me credit), but for future reference, please ask for my permission first. Perhaps I should've made that more clear, but it is just common courtesy to ask first.
    Carrie&Taylor likes this.

Concert Stars
    Oh I'm sorry I'm semi-new on the site so I didn't really know. I'll be sure to ask permission next time around!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Thanks to both for your hard work at this

Concert Stars
    Another note: when I say that credit must be given, that means on the video page itself as well as here. You gave me credit on YouTube, but not on Vimeo.

Concert Stars
    After some more thought, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to take this and the two YouTube videos you uploaded down. You are not in trouble or anything, and this is not personal. But I capped this when I was sick and did all of the editing work. Typically, there are many people who cap stuff, but since my cap is pretty much the only full one (that I know of) out there, I just feel like I should be the one to post it, whether it's here or anywhere else, even if it gets taken down by OWN eventually. I will upload this to YouTube and may upload it to Vimeo if I have time later.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Wish I could download these videos. Have problems getting most. I could care a less if I got credit or not. I do it for "us". But what ever.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie&Taylor View Post
    Wish I could download these videos. Have problems getting most. I could care a less if I got credit or not. I do it for "us". But what ever.
    Not sure about what you mean here. Have you tried to download my video? If you can't download it for whatever reason, I've uploaded the full show to YouTube. As for credit, I think it's only fair that if I do the work, I should get the credit. Some people might not like it, but I can't please everyone.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzer50 View Post
    Not sure about what you mean here. Have you tried to download my video? If you can't download it for whatever reason, I've uploaded the full show to YouTube. As for credit, I think it's only fair that if I do the work, I should get the credit. Some people might not like it, but I can't please everyone.
    I agree with Blitzer50 on this one. I mean, he did take time out of his day to cap and post it for us.

•