Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,181 to 1,186 of 1186
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Award Season in 2018

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I’m really going to miss The Americans. Also if the Emmys want to do one of those performance wins that are really for the whole series and not just one season (ala Kyle Chandler) then I’ll take one for Keri Russell. Heck I’ll give it to her for this season alone.

Iím disappointed I never got into the Americans. Maybe now that itís over I will haha

Concert Stars
    I watched the first season and thought it was excellent but I didnít keep up with it after that.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    It had a boring season last year, but the rest were stellar especially seasons three and four. Season four was really great. I think that's when they finally got more Emmy recognition. Elizabeth Jennings was a bada$$ and completely terrible person but somehow I found myself rooting for her. Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys were both amazing.

It's funny, but I'll always remember the episode where Elizabeth beats the crap out of Margo Martindale's character. Elizabeth just lost it on her. It was like Felicity flipped out on grandma.

Concert Stars
    ^I'll try to get back into it. I watched season one when it first aired though so I feel like I'll have to go back. Gahh I have way too many series to catch up with.

I've just started the second season of Handmaid's Tale. The end of the first episode is... really something.

Concert Stars
    I watched Deadpool 2 and Solo over the weekend. I may be in the minority, but I much preferred Solo. I loved the first Deadpool and might enjoy this one more on a second viewing, but itís like all the things that made the first one great seemed ďbeen there, done thatĒ on the second. Ryan Reynolds was great, but I just didnít think was as cleverly written as the first. Jokes fell flat to me, and no one in the theater was laughing either. On the other hand, I thought Solo was far superior to Rogue One. It was just a really fun, action movie. When it was over and I was reminded Ron Howard directed it, I thought ďoh, thatís why I liked it so much!Ē And Alden Ehrenriech is a star. He has so much charisma- reminded me of a mix of Harrison Ford and Leonardo DiCaprio.

•  
    Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960