Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Insane Carrie Fan

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn (Parts 1 and 2)

A picture from Breaking Dawn leaked. Yes, there's sex.
    Breaking Dawn Picture leak « A Separate State of Mind

Insane Carrie Fan
    yay i cannot wait to see breaking dawn

Concert Stars
    Oh my god...I can't wait for Breaking Dawn!

Insane Carrie Fan

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by m.chill99 View Post
    Oh my god...I can't wait for Breaking Dawn!
    I Can't Wait Either

So how was the movie? Anyone watched already?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I saw it tonight. I laughed quite frequently. I've read all the books and have seen all the movies. This one had some particularly cheesy moments. I think Vampire Diaries (and it's superior quality) has basically ruined the whole Twilight series for me. Plus, Breaking Dawn was always my least favorite of the books. The story went into a direction that I thought was utterly ridiculous. However, I will go see the conclusion next year. And then I will be very thankful that I have Damon and Stefan Salvatore to come back to on the small screen, cause they are sooooooooooooooooooo much better!
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    ^ lol I love the Vampire Diaries too... lol And True Blood!

But I loved Breaking Dawn. I thought the wedding and honeymoon was very well done. It was just like I pictured in the book! The baby scene was pretty gory but it was very suspenseful, and the makeup they used to make Bella look like death was fantastic.

The part I hate about this book and film is the whole Jacob imprinting thing. It is so weird to me as I feel the author should have just found Jacob a girl his own age to love to forget Bella...But the way things turned out was very weird in that respect.

However-- overall I loved the movie and do agree with Kizmet that there were some funny parts, but in a good way.

Don't forget to stay through the end credits as there is one more scene. Very cool scene actually.

^^^What was the cool scene after the end credits Tee? I won't be able to watch the movie until after this week, and I can't stand the suspense lol. Please PM me lol.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yeah, tell me too - I totally didn't stay for the credits so I didn't get to see that seen. I agree with Tee that the wedding and honeymoon scenes were perfect. It was after that - with Bella being pregnant with a half-vampire child and Jacob imprinting that really turned me off to the story in Breaking Dawn. I feel like that took away from the focus of Bella being turned into a vampire, which is what I wish they would have focused on instead of having Renesme as a major part of the story.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I Thought Breaking Dawn Part 1 Was Awesome...I Don't Watch The Vampire Diaries Or True Blood But I Love My Baby-Sitter's A Vampire:The Series On The Disney Channel.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I went to go see it, and it was better than I thought it would be (every singe review I read was legit terrible) but it was not good at all. I laughed at the dialogue quite a few times (not the parts that were meant to be funny though lol) and I always thought Breaking Dawn was a really bad story anyways

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ lol I love the Vampire Diaries too... lol And True Blood!

But I loved Breaking Dawn. I thought the wedding and honeymoon was very well done. It was just like I pictured in the book! The baby scene was pretty gory but it was very suspenseful, and the makeup they used to make Bella look like death was fantastic.

The part I hate about this book and film is the whole Jacob imprinting thing. It is so weird to me as I feel the author should have just found Jacob a girl his own age to love to forget Bella...But the way things turned out was very weird in that respect.

However-- overall I loved the movie and do agree with Kizmet that there were some funny parts, but in a good way.

Don't forget to stay through the end credits as there is one more scene. Very cool scene actually.
    Dang it! I missed it! xD Really? There was another scene? REALLY? After the "Kristin Stewert" with the blood red background?

So...I saw the movie today...

Finally watched the movie last night. I already know the reviews were pretty bad lol, but I still enjoyed the movie. It's the type of movie that you come in just to enjoy, not overanalyze lol, so I ignored the terrible reviews. I did giggle a few times during scenes that were not supposed to be funny, and thus earning deadly glares from a couple of tweens sitting in front of our row lol.

okay, I watched the movie with my friends last night! =)))) my friends were so giddy because they didn't know what will happen next... since I was the only one who read the books, I was the spoiler of the night xD... some people told us to shut up, but they were the ones who are noisy during the film... during the honeymoon scene, I would cover my virgin eyes so they won't be infected =)))) lol

Ultimate Carrie Fan angeliccarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I just saw the movie tonight and I absolutely loved it! I wasn't sure how the book would translate onto the big screen but I thought they did a terrific job! I'm going again next weekend!

Concert Stars
    I loved it too. I thought the wedding and honeymoon were beautiful and just what I pictured in my head. Same with the birth, etc.

The only part of the book and movie I will never like-- is the whole Jacob imprinting on Bella's baby thing. It is just too weird and freaky. Surely the writer could have found a different girl for Jacob to date then the baby of the woman he obssessed over for 4 years. lol

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    Dang it! I missed it! xD Really? There was another scene? REALLY? After the "Kristin Stewert" with the blood red background?

So...I saw the movie today...
    yes there is another scene after the credits start, with the Volturi, that paints the conflict for the next movie.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    ^^^What was the cool scene after the end credits Tee? I won't be able to watch the movie until after this week, and I can't stand the suspense lol. Please PM me lol.
    Ok the extra scene shows a woman walking into the Volturri headquarters in Italy, carrying a message to them. They read the message and it is good news, telling them that Bella is a new member of the Cullen clan, and is a Vampire now.

the one Vampire says-- oh good-- the conflict with the Cullens is over now. So now we can relax. But then the lead Vampire says, oh no. The conflict is not over with the Cullens. He says they have something I Want.

So in other words-- they are making up conflicts and excuses wth the Cullens as a ploy to get Alice since she can see the future, and Edward as he can hear thoughts. But it is Alice they mostly want.

Concert Stars
    I loved it too. I thought the wedding and honeymoon were beautiful and just what I pictured in my head. Same with the birth, etc.

The only part of the book and movie I will never like-- is the whole Jacob imprinting on Bella's baby thing. It is just too weird and freaky. Surely the writer could have found a different girl for Jacob to date then the baby of the woman he obssessed over for 4 years. lol
    That's what my mom said. Haha. And, for clarification, she's the one that dragged me to see Breaking Dawn, not the other way around, even though I'm the one who read the books in 7th grade. xD

Tee, did you read the books? Because I'm pretty sure the Jacob imprinting on Renesme was explained as he took it as more of a big brother/protector type job as opposed to a falling in love with her thing. So, yeah, it's weird but not as weird if he doesn't have any romantic intentions towards her at all.

yes there is another scene after the credits start, with the Volturi, that paints the conflict for the next movie.
    Thanks for explaining! (:

Ok the extra scene shows a woman walking into the Volturri headquarters in Italy, carrying a message to them. They read the message and it is good news, telling them that Bella is a new member of the Cullen clan, and is a Vampire now.

the one Vampire says-- oh good-- the conflict with the Cullens is over now. So now we can relax. But then the lead Vampire says, oh no. The conflict is not over with the Cullens. He says they have something I Want.

So in other words-- they are making up conflicts and excuses wth the Cullens as a ploy to get Alice since she can see the future, and Edward as he can hear thoughts. But it is Alice they mostly want.
    I agree with the Volturri. Alice is the only interesting one.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast