Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: I lost my mom today :'(

Concert Stars
    I am so sorry for your loss... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..
    countryfan2006 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    I'm so sorry to hear this. My own mother died four years ago, and I know how devastating the loss is. I think the feeling of wondering if we could have done anything differently is always there - but in the end, I think God knows when it's time to call us.
    I shall pray for you and your family in this difficult time.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    So sorry to hear about your Mother....there's nothing like a Mother's love. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry about your Mom. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    Hello Everyone, I got bad news to share and i have no idea where to put this so bare with me as i write this

I lost my mom this morning, she was very sick. Between 3-5 this morning i want downstairs to do dishes,use the bathroom and Before i want to use the bathroom I stop by my mom's room to say Hi but i was in a hurry to use the bathroom and when i come out i heard my mom calling for my dad or my brother but she called me and she ask me "why is it so dark" and I said "I don't Know" and then she told me to turn down the heat and then after that she was asking about the lights to the bathroom,Kitchen to make sure they were on and then she was asking to turn on her light on and ask for Water. She was having problems seeing and Then about this time my dad come down and my mom told my dad about what's going on and he want back upstairs to get his blood pressure watch (He got health problems too) to check her blood pressure and it was fine but later i want back to her room after i was in the kitchen, my dad was trying so hard to take her to the hospital but she didn't want to go until it got light out then before i want back upstairs i ask my mom if she needed my help and she said no so i want upstairs and then (this is where its going to be hard to tell) About 1 hour ago i heard knocking on my door it was my dad and my brother and my brother told me that there's something we need to talk about and so i let my brother in and ask me to sit down but i didn't want to but he told me that mom died i just hang my head down and then i sit down in my chair and ask if he was ok and then we stay in my room for couple minutes before we had to go downstairs to clean up house so we can call 911 and i also asked my dad of he was ok couple times cause he has health problems too. the police and ambulance are here.

Rest In Peace Mom, I love you so so much. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I am soo very very sorry for your loss.. You are in my thoughts and prayers.. I do not know you, but if you ever need to talk I am here..

Junior Carrie Follower
    I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. I lost my mother in August last year and then I lost my husband in November. I found him in bed late that morning. I felt guilty that I had not checked on him earlier. My family has convinced me that he passed the way he wanted. He didn't want me to sit by his bedside in the hospital. I think your mother felt the same way and that is why she didn't want to go to the hospital and why she told you that she didn't need you so you could go to bed and not worry. She has gone on to a better place and who knows, she may be visiting with my mother and husband and they are talking about how we are both such good fans of Carrie. My prayers are with you, your father and brother. God bless you.

Concert Stars
    So terribly sorry for your loss and understand the roller coaster of emotions you will be on in the next few months. I lost my mom in March 2012 and I just lost my father in January. Just this past weekend we had an estate sale so that we could clear out the house we have had in the family for more than 45 years so we can put it on the market. No place to call home any more. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    So sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Obsessed Carrie Fan sur_crazy4carrie's Avatar
    My condolences.
    She will always be with you in spirit.
    From your post I gathered that your instinct is to take care of others but don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It is so heart wrenching to lose our loved ones. My condolences go out to you and your family. May the wonderful memories you have of your mother nourish your heart and your soul.

Sincere sympathies also to Kizmet.... and your family.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I am sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers.

Concert Stars
    I am so sorry fro your loss, know that she is in a better place now; thoughts and prayer for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard, but she's in a better place and you can keep all of your memories of her close to your heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Junior Carrie Follower Inspired's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    My deepest condolences and my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    We are doing ok. and do you ever feel like when someone in your family dies you always get the feeling that you forgot to tell them that you love them (I know she knows that i love her) but i just can't get it out of my mind.
    HuiZ, bluetb4 and opry051008 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    We are doing ok. and do you ever feel like when someone in your family dies you always get the feeling that you forgot to tell them that you love them (I know she knows that i love her) but i just can't get it out of my mind.
    Yes, and my mother died in 1983 and there are questions now that I wish I asked her too. Your mother will always be with you and you can tell her you love her at any time. To this day I tell my parents I love them every night before I go to sleep.
    bluetb4, HuiZ and countryfan2006 like this.

Carrie Guru
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, countryfan2006. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I am so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    Yes, and my mother died in 1983 and there are questions now that I wish I asked her too. Your mother will always be with you and you can tell her you love her at any time. To this day I tell my parents I love them every night before I go to sleep.
    You're a good daughter. To tell your parents you love them every night is great and appreciated though not many people do as you do.
    Idol Carrie will always be with us to keep us strong and safe in any situation. She's the one shining on our minds

•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast