Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By hamid
  • 2 Post By carrieguy2

Thread: What is a good diet that is healthy and easy to stick to?

New Carrie Fan

What is a good diet that is healthy and easy to stick to?

I've tried several diets. I really, really love the nutrisystem diet, but it was just really to expensive for me. I would like to hear your ideas and why you feel this way towards the diet you tell me about. If you've had any success with a diet, I'd love to hear about it. I'm just looking for an easy and fun diet that would work for me. I love to eat healthy, actually, I just love to eat. Any advice and (nice) thoughts you have about dieting & excersize I'd love to know. Thanks so much for taking time to answer my question. Have a great night!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Exercise is the key to any "diet". If you pop pills you are lying to yourself. Eat healthy, good proportions and run run run, lol.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I dont really believe in dieting because it never works in the long run. Changing your eating habits and lifestyle along with exercise regime is the key. It's so hard though to change one's eating habit but eat in moderation and small portions. It's better to eat 6 small meals a day than 3 big ones. Junk foods are weight gaining foods so as bad carbs and desserts. If you could cut back on them slowly, just one food at a time. Changing one's eating habits is very tough so just baby steps and be patient. But to do this you have to be mentally, emotionally and physically ready to change otherwise it never works. Cut back or avoid them on the high caloric and weight gaining foods and exercise and drink 2L of water everyday. No pop. Lots of fruits and veggies. Goodluck.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Watching your calorie intake. Working out helps, but watching your food consumption is vital. It will become a lifestyle change as you slowly see the pounds come off. At least the first few weeks faithfully record all your food because it will help you with your calorie count. It amazed me how much food I was actually consuming.

New Carrie Fan
    Healthy eating is essential if you tend to be in good shape,still are,but unfortunately most of us to be rather poor diet.A large part this is because we really do not know what a healthy diet foods.Selling the people's diet plans tend to make it much more complicated than it sounds.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bishvabis View Post
    I've tried several diets. I really, really love the nutrisystem diet, but it was just really to expensive for me. I would like to hear your ideas and why you feel this way towards the diet you tell me about. If you've had any success with a diet, I'd love to hear about it. I'm just looking for an easy and fun diet that would work for me. I love to eat healthy, actually, I just love to eat. Any advice and (nice) thoughts you have about dieting & excersize I'd love to know. Thanks so much for taking time to answer my question. Have a great night!
    Here's the diet I created for myself when I was diagnosed with my kidney disease and it really works but you have to restricted you calories and keep exercising:
    Breakfast: Milk and cereal
    Lunch: Granola Bar and juice
    Dinner: Salad (add chicken or any meat you like), salad dressing any type
    I also created this diet for my sister in law. if you any to add another meal to lunch so right ahead. It's mostly portion control

Concert Stars
    Portions portions portions.
    Diversity in what you eat is very important but nothing will help a person keep their body healy more than maintaining smaller protions of food at each setting.
    You can eat whenever your hungry. Just don't eat till your full.

New Carrie Fan
    Drink eight ounces of water daily.Eat breakfast regularly: Choose organic food such as apples, bananas, rye bread, no sugar,etc.Walk non-stop one hour each day: go at your own pace but do it consistently.Stop eating after 6:00 pm: It is difficult for some people, but if you are disciplined, you will see great results.
    robinannhunt likes this.

No caffeine and no added salt.

Concert Stars
    The person who posted this was probably a spammer.

Concert Stars
    now why did bishvabis come to a Carrie board to make one post asking about diet and then never respond?!
    Marie2011 and Stacey. like this.

Concert Stars
    Why do they spam like this? Diets are such silly things anyway. I don't believe in them. All it takes is simply willpower to say no, and even if you can't say no, just don't eat much.

I think you need to get up and get uot and do stuff too.

Eat a healthy diet, such as plenty of fruits and vegetables, drink lots of water and exercise daily. Keep eating small portions during the day with as little fat as possible in and you will notice change after even a week. If you keep this up for a month, you'll lose a fair bit of weight.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    I think you need to get up and get uot and do stuff too.

Yuck, that sounds like excercise!!

Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Yuck, that sounds like excercise!!
    You don't have to go to the gym.

•