Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    New Carrie Fan

Beauty care Tips After Twenty five

Beauty care Tips After Twenty five what are the essential tip to look more beautiful.

New Carrie Fan
    The most important and required Tip for looking Beautiful is take an proper care of your skin and try to keep it clean as possible.After and before Makeup to apply toner and after makeup always prefer cleaning makeup with an cleansing milk.Drink as much as water you can as makes you skin look alive and glowing.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnZipper View Post
    The most important and required Tip for looking Beautiful is take an proper care of your skin and try to keep it clean as possible.After and before Makeup to apply toner and after makeup always prefer cleaning makeup with an cleansing milk.Drink as much as water you can as makes you skin look alive and glowing.
    Diet is a majpr part of healthy looking skin along with exercise, drinking lots of water and skin care.

New Carrie Fan
    Hi, I think I got your thread at the right time because I am also looking for some ideas for face finishing. Actually there a some spots on my face which make my face ugly. I want to remove these spots so please must suggest me some thing.
    A my friend suggest me to use lemon juice but I have heard that this is not good for our skin, Is this true ?Transportable Homes
    Last edited by Connell01; 11-07-2013 at 11:08 PM.

New Carrie Fan
    A)Bar soap and many foaming cleansers which have high pH balances with harsh ingredients that strip the water and natural oils out of the skin.
    B)Studies show that glycerol acid which helps to reduce past sun damage, smooth and soften the skin, fade post-breakout marks, reduce clogged pores and breakouts, and increase the cell turnover rate.
    C)Mineral powders which were introduced several years back, and are all the rage for women searching for that perfect foundation makeup.

New Carrie Fan
    Here i am going to mention some best tips for skin care
    - Knowing your skin type is one of the most important skin care tip
    - Drink a lot of water.
    - Cleanse your skin regularly (1-2 times everyday)
    - Be gentle, after all its your skin.
    - Keep your skin moist at all times
    Last edited by joyal; 10-18-2014 at 02:49 AM.

New Carrie Fan
    Age gracefully with antioxidants: Start your anti-aging routine in your mid-twenties and consider it “age prevention.” Use powerful topical antioxidants like Resveratrol and Coenzyme Q10 daily under makeup and or at nighttime.

New Carrie Fan
    Wash your face: Always wash your face at nighttime to remove free radicals that your skin accumulates during the day from smog and dirt. Skin restores itself at night and it’s best not to absorb anything but healthy ingredients.

New Carrie Fan
    Stay away from parabens: Use skin care products that are natural and organic without parabens. These are the healthier choices for your body: It’s been clearly proven that products containing fillers and chemicals are irritating and can cause breakouts.

•