Page 101 of 456 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 9109
Like Tree22923Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood.....Greatest Hits: Decade #1 ERA

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    I really like the Steve McEwan songs that have been on Carrie's albums. I'm excited for PSD.

I hope another co write gets registered tomorrow..... LOL

Concert Stars
    I love the title Pawn Shop Diamond. It sounds very country.

Concert Stars
    I'm not a fan of the title either, but I'm happy to see a new co-write.

Someday When I Stop Loving You, What Can I Say are great songs that was written by Carrie, Steve McEwan and another writer. Just A Dream, I Know You Wont was written by Steven McEwan and other writers.

Someday When I Stop Loving You, So Small, Two Black Cadallics, Good In Goodbye are great songs that was written with Hillary, other writers and Carrie. Hillary wrote Jesus Take The Wheel, Just A Dream, Forever Changed, Thank God For Hometowns, Leave Love Alone with other writers. I think they are very good songs as well.

I like the Co Writes on Pawn Shop Diamond.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    "Pawn Shop Diamond" sounds like a song about a guy that wants to ask a girl to marry him but can only afford a second hand ring. Sounds like a story song and sounds country. Both good things!

Concert Stars
    ^ agree! I love the title.

ps I searched some if Michael W Smith's music on itunes and he did a previous Christmas album of almost all original songs. So I bet this will also be an original Christmas song with carrie too. Cool!

i knew who he was before and knew a few songs- but I was not too familiar with his music to be honest. But I love his voice.
    rainbow1 and PRGuy79 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    JAD and IKYW are two of my favorite Carrie songs. I am VERY excited to see what PSD is like. I hope it's a big song, big note kind of song ;-) hope she surprises us and is nothing like we think.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    ps, I really hope BMI starts flooding with new co writes from Carrie!! I'M READY!!!!!

Now that I think about it based on the title alone Pawn Shop Diamond sounds like it would fit into Miranda album platinum

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Loving the PSD title. It sounds like a story song to me and I love those! I really can't wait to hear what Carrie comes up with for this era and I am personally excited about a new version of Carrie. Love Carrie, but there is always room for her to do something different and new and interesting. This song sounds like it could be that! Future Daughter doesn't excite me that much just from the title. It sounds like it could be similar to Mama's Song or Forever Changed and while those are beautiful vocals from Carrie, they aren't necessarily something I want to hear more of.
    maddkat likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ agree. It sounds like a Miranda song and that is not a bad thing. I love the title.
    Kizmet311 and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ agree. It sounds like a Miranda song and that is not a bad thing. I love the title.
    Lol, I was going to say the same thing, but wasn't sure how it would go over. (wink) I fall more in love with Platinum (the album) every time I listen to it and I really think it's Miranda's best album ever. I certainly wouldn't mind hearing Carrie sing songs like Girls or Holding On To You or even Priscilla or Little Red Wagon. She would kill them. I have always been one of those people that agreed with the critics in that most (not all by any means, but most) of Carrie's material is beneath her talent. She elevates those mediocre songs to a level that makes them great, but if anyone else sang them, they wouldn't even be worthy of being album filler. She has had some true gems in her album tracks and singles, as well as some fun catchy songs, but I would really dislike most of her songs that have a more pop/contemporary sound to them if it wasn't her singing them (except WAY, even Carrie can't save that song for me).
    teesharky and gocountrymusic like this.

*patiently waiting for another co write to pop up*

Concert Stars
    I am excited we are getting a new Carrie Xmas song this fall! Been too long. Also I am still curious about the Foo Fighters collab this fall. Is it a song or just an interview?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I am excited we are getting a new Carrie Xmas song this fall! Been too long. Also I am still curious about the Foo Fighters collab this fall. Is it a song or just an interview?
    This is the best article I have found that explains about the HBO Series tour of cities, how they will gather information and write a song, after each visit, which will go on their new album. Excellent piece -- here's the link if you want to read:

Inside the Foo Fighters' Wildly Ambitious New Album and HBO Series | Music News | Rolling Stone

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I love the song title. It does sound like a very "country" song whether or not its uptempo or a story song. I'm not going to speculate because I remember thinking Wine after Whiskey was going to be some party song when I first heard the title. Steve has also a very good track record and I like that Carrie is at least experimenting with other writers. It's a very good way to keep pushing the envelope and find something new.

Concert Stars
    [QUOTE=txacar;4536292]This is the best article I have found that explains about the HBO Series tour of cities, how they will gather information and write a song, after each visit, which will go on their new album. Excellent piece -- here's the link if you want to read:

Inside the Foo Fighters' Wildly Ambitious New Album and HBO Series | Music News | Rolling Stone[/QUOTE

tx! Hard to say for sure- but this article does not really use the word collaboration or studio like the other one did. So it could just be an interview for his documentary.

Yeah, I can't wait to find out what's up with the Foo Fighters thing. Would be so amazing if it were a collaboration, but even if it's just an interview that's exciting too!
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    ^ agree! Cool either way.

So I am a bit worried now as windmills tweeted an article listing expected Fall album releases and carrie was not on it. Hopefully she will be a late add on. (Sad)
    rainbow1 likes this.

•