Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ACM Awards set

  1. #1
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,582

    ACM Awards set

    I was playing around in GIMP and made this:





    The icon is a little bigger and the sig is a but smaller than normal, but does that matter? Either way, I am really proud of this. If you want; take. Just credit me please I'll probably have another version with text up soon, I just haven't decided what font I want to use.

  • #2
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    7,830
    Concert Stars
    Very nice! I like it.

  • #3
    Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,216
    Concert Stars
    Good work, Rachel!

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,582
    Thank you! Merely a case of boredom/lightening strike of creativity

  • #5
    Carrie Guru carriesweetkisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    17,755
    Concert Stars
    GIMP is fun to make graphics with, isn't it? (: Anyways, great job on that; I love it!

  • #6
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by carriesweetkisses View Post
    GIMP is fun to make graphics with, isn't it? (: Anyways, great job on that; I love it!
    It sure is fun, once you start to get the handle of it. Glad you love, thanks!

  • #7
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    Nice work. You should be proud.

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,582
    ^^^^^^ I am, haha. Thanks

  • #9
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,466
    Concert Stars
    I love it! I was almost going to ask for it - time for a new sig, but I was wondering if you could make me something similar using HQ screen caps from the Remind Me video instead? Could you do four boxes on the sig (two each of Brad & Carrie) and then an icon of Carrie? And of course, you could put Remind Me in the font. I like the red overtones to that one, so could you do blue?

    And if you don't want to do it at all, I completely understand! I realize you may not take requests and are just playing around, so that's fine.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

  • #10
    Huge Carrie Follower m.chill99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    850
    Concert Stars
    Cute! I love them! I love playing around with Gimp, too!

  • #11
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I love it! I was almost going to ask for it - time for a new sig, but I was wondering if you could make me something similar using HQ screen caps from the Remind Me video instead? Could you do four boxes on the sig (two each of Brad & Carrie) and then an icon of Carrie? And of course, you could put Remind Me in the font. I like the red overtones to that one, so could you do blue?

    And if you don't want to do it at all, I completely understand! I realize you may not take requests and are just playing around, so that's fine.
    I really feel bad having to say I don't feel comfortable trying to make you something, but I'm flattered you would ask :P I just don't feel like I have the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by m.chill99 View Post
    Cute! I love them! I love playing around with Gimp, too!
    Thanks!


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •