Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: BA Tour 2012 - Boxscores

Concert Stars
    For me, the 300s were literally the only thing left. I was so pissed. Carrie, why do you have to be so likable?

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    For me, the 300s were literally the only thing left. I was so pissed. Carrie, why do you have to be so likable?
    I understand.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Are you going to the Staples center show? If so, wow I am jealous. This is her first time headlining the Staples center and it is almost sold out. So it is kind of a milestone.

Last time a bunch of celebs were there for both her LA show and the Hollywood Bowl.
    allamericangirl8 and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Thanks Robin. I found the review. I wrote this is that thread but I'll put it here also.

Regarding the empty seats, the top rows of section 200 did not go on sale and the 300 section did not go on sale for this concert.

There were about 300 tickets left from what was available for sale earlier in the day of the concert so she's pretty close to a sellout even if she didn't sell out. But note that some extra rows had been added to what was made available originally.
    so does that mean she still sold the same amound as last tour, instead of adding more sections this tour? I hope she sold at least 10k everywhere this tour. tx~!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Are you going to the Staples center show? If so, wow I am jealous. This is her first time headlining the Staples center and it is almost sold out. So it is kind of a milestone.

Last time a bunch of celebs were there for both her LA show and the Hollywood Bowl.
    Yeah, I'll be at the Staples Center. My first/last show was the Hollywood Bowl show, too.
    teesharky, rainbow1, Hil and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Boy talk about going to the best shows ever. ha ha

I did see Carrie coheadline at Madison Square Garden with Keith Urban though- so that was not too shabby.

I am praying she headlines MSG on the spring leg finally. She has never done so yet.
    allamericangirl8 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Ok I just noticed that the review from Massachusetts said there were 8500 people in attendance. Is that less then the last tour? I really hope not as I thought she was going UP in attendance not down.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Ok I just noticed that the review from Massachusetts said there were 8500 people in attendance. Is that less then the last tour? I really hope not as I thought she was going UP in attendance not down.
    2010 she played for 8178,so basically even

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Tx. That is a bit disappointing as I kind of hoped her numbers would go up this tour. I hope the New Hampshire dates did at least as that 11k number got me so happy!

Carrie Guru
    Tx. That is a bit disappointing as I kind of hoped her numbers would go up this tour. I hope the New Hampshire dates did at least as that 11k number got me so happy!
    Dont worry about venue to venue Tee, she's just selling better in some venues than others. Her overall tour numbers will be good, especially with $ value.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    TX. I wish she would do less secondary markets. I am so glad she is doing the Staples Center though. I think that is why I wanted her to do Boston. I think she would sell more there in the actual city then in the outskirts.

Junior Carrie Follower
    i think it went up cause to me it looked like there were more people this year for blown away than for play on
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    I went to the Worcester, MA show.. this tour and last tour. You basically can't fit anymore into the arena... at least for this stage setup. She filled all levels last time as well as this time around. They just didn't make the seats behind the side or toooo far to the side of the stage available. I believe the ticket people said the show did end up selling out at the end. I know the reviewer said that there were some empty seats at the very top... I did see a few but a lot of people kept moving down onto the floor as well. Kind of annoying with everyone trying to crowd up by the stage lol

Concert Stars
    ^ Brittany! That is good news. I read that the venue seats 14k people though, so even with Carrie's big stage, it is odd that they only sold 8500 per the article. That implies that she was only using partial seating, which doesn't seem accurate. Nothing was blacked off, right? Just the usual sections behind the stage and to the immediate side of the stage.

Insane Carrie Fan
    The reviewer could've gotten the 8500 total wrong. I say we wait for the actual numbers before we panic!!!!
    teesharky and robinannhunt like this.

You can't fill up the whole seating capacity due to staging and other elements.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    ^^ Well I hope Brittany is right but I've been tracking Ticketmaster for this show since June 30th and going by that the 300 level was never on sale. For this venue Ticketmaster actually showed the arena floor plan where you can see which seats are available and which are not. So I could actually see that at the 200 level not all the rows were available for sale. But like I mentioned before, they opened up an extra row a few days before the concert.

That doesn't mean that 8400 was the accurate number but it wasn't 14K.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Tx. I am sorry to worry so much but I am thinking ahead to EOTY for next year, and I want to see Carrie pull out 10,000 people tours this time around, not 7 or 8k anymore. Last tour Carrie sold out alot, but her numbers were like 8,000 alot, which is respectable but not on par with Lady A, Brad, Rascal Flatts, Jason, Kenny, or even Eric Church and Zac BB. All of them are selling over 10,000 alot of times. I am not including Taylor in that as she is pop so whatever.

Miranda sold about 7-8k on her recent tour, so I really hope Carrie can pull ahead of her as otherwise she won't have much of a chance at EOTY, assuming the jerks even consider her anyway. Then again Miranda got EOTY for selling 2k venues in 2010, so I guess anything goes. Miranda sold 13k in Nashville, which was incredible for her. I hope Carrie can match that as that would be odd and sort of sad if she can't match that. Last time, Carrie only sold 8,000 seats in Nashville, but this time she opened up the entire arena so she should at least sell 10,000.

My personal goal for Carrie is just for her to average around 10k this tour, and when I saw those wiki numbers of 11k for New Hampshire, I was SO HAPPY! But then this venue was less and perhaps PA was too. Unclear. I just want Carrie to go up a little every tour.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I don't beleive anything on WIKI until the official announcements are made. Then I can worry or be happy.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Tx. I am sorry to worry so much but I am thinking ahead to EOTY for next year, and I want to see Carrie pull out 10,000 people tours this time around, not 7 or 8k anymore. Last tour Carrie sold out alot, but her numbers were like 8,000 alot, which is respectable but not on par with Lady A, Brad, Rascal Flatts, Jason, Kenny, or even Eric Church and Zac BB. All of them are selling over 10,000 alot of times. I am not including Taylor in that as she is pop so whatever.

Miranda sold about 7-8k on her recent tour, so I really hope Carrie can pull ahead of her as otherwise she won't have much of a chance at EOTY, assuming the jerks even consider her anyway. Then again Miranda got EOTY for selling 2k venues in 2010, so I guess anything goes. Miranda sold 13k in Nashville, which was incredible for her. I hope Carrie can match that as that would be odd and sort of sad if she can't match that. Last time, Carrie only sold 8,000 seats in Nashville, but this time she opened up the entire arena so she should at least sell 10,000.

My personal goal for Carrie is just for her to average around 10k this tour, and when I saw those wiki numbers of 11k for New Hampshire, I was SO HAPPY! But then this venue was less and perhaps PA was too. Unclear. I just want Carrie to go up a little every tour.
    Don't be sorry about worrying Tee, why do you think I spend so many hours tracking this stuff. If you need your head examined, I do too. lol. (This thread is where I miss davalis the most )

I know it's hard but we have to step back a bit and look at Carrie's long term career. If she builds her fanbase slower than others then so be it. Sure Miranda is selling really well but so was Sugarland and now they're averaging only 6K per show.

Like I said before, the BA tour may be selling slowly in some locations but in others it's selling REALLY well so that should balance the overall stats. Also keep in mind Carrie has a higher ticket price than Miranda, Eric, Jason etc. Even though the production expense of her show would be more than the others, it still shows that people will shell out the higher price to see Carrie.
    rainbow1, liz278, Ann055 and 2 others like this.

•  
    Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast