Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By JB172
  • 1 Post By rainbow1
  • 2 Post By cmuf2011

Thread: Back pain help

Back pain help

There are alot of people on here/ visitors so I have a question or several actually

for the past few days my mid upper back has been having this burning feeling pain, its not at the spine but closer to the left shoulder blane (can't spell ) and sometimes the burning feeling goes to the lower back. I have no paid medication, been putting ice packs on the areas that have the burning feeling for several minutes every few hours. Would go to the doctors but i don't have enough i only have enough money to get a physical. My back looks like it normally does, there is no bug bites, redness, etc , my back doesn't hurt when I'm lying down but when I'm standing up, or sitting up trying to play a game my back feels like it has this burning feeling

so my question is how long is this pain going to last, how can i reduce the pain, and is it something i should be worried about?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    There are all sorts of things that can cause back pain like that, it's more than likely nothing serious but if it keeps up for another week or so and you should see if someone can help you go see a doctor.

Try using a heating pad too if you have one or finding some way to apply heat to it too if you don't have a heating pad.
    cmuf2011 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Go from ice to heat, and ice to heat. Get a bottle of ibuprofen at the drug store. That might help with the pain. It could be stress, a pulled muscle or a number of things.
    cmuf2011 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Icy Hot packs help a lot!! They really get rid of the bad feeling. They burn just a tad when you first put them on, and then they feel great. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks guys and gals my back still hurts but its getting better yesterday the pain was constant today i only had to use the ice pack twice, hoping to be pain free tomorrow,
    rainbow1 and JB172 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cmuf2011 View Post
    Thanks guys and gals my back still hurts but its getting better yesterday the pain was constant today i only had to use the ice pack twice, hoping to be pain free tomorrow,
    That's good to hear, you likely just did something to it it is easy to tweak your back and not even know it until later.

•