Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By countrycarrie59
  • 2 Post By 12russ79
  • 1 Post By Marie2011

Thread: Thanksgiving day!

Huge Carrie Follower

Thanksgiving day!

I want to wish everyone on here to have a safe and wonderfull Thanksgiving day.
    opry051008 and rainbow1 like this.

My thanksgiving is tomorrow. Ill be too busy tomorrow so
    Happy Thanksgiving. ;-)

Carrie Guru
    Happy Thanksgiving day my American friends! : )

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Wishing all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. I am sure we all have so much to be thankful for----and don"t forget our troops and the storm victims, etc.. I can't go home just yet so Pops (the oldest doctor here) and his family have invited me to dinner. They treat me like one of their own and I really like them and appreciate a home away from home.

Concert Stars
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Its been an amazng year!

I have many things to be thankful for, and among them is this place that I can come to and talk to you folks about Carrie and all her wonderful "happenings". ha ha ha....

Take Care!! And Be Thankful!

Concert Stars
    I have a very addictive personality in case you havnt noticed.. LOL Over the years I have learned to channel it in a very positive way.. My Golf game is just one of the things that have profited from this..
    There was a time a few years ago that I let my Carrie obsession effect my Family and my Golfgame that's the main reason why I left the site... My Family is the most important thing in my life and that is my main obsession.. That is why I won't be posting or reading the board tomorrow... But my Heart will be in my throat for Carrie while watching the parade with my family... For all of the great Carrie fans on this site who share in my obsession with Carrie.. I want to wish all my American Friends HAPPY THANKSGIVING... And to everyone else all over the world enjoy Carries performance tomorrow and remember
    CARRIE ROCKS AND WE ROLL(!)
    pklongbeach and liz278 like this.

Concert Stars
    Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving everyone!!! It is a wonderful thing, to have a place where our love for Carrie is understood and shared!!!!

Tomorrow is thanksgiving. Hate the fact that stores are doing brown Thursday though I mean thanksgiving is a family holiday if you want to do brown thursday find just do it on another Thursday instead of this one. Now I know people have too work but stores shouldn't be open tomorrow I can understand a surgeon, firefighter, etc, etc working on thanksgiving day because their jobs can help save people lives. However having stores up tomorrow is not a matter of life and death, and it isnt going to kill people to wait 6 hours for the stores to open at midnight for black friday, but no this year we have to be greedy and have thanksgiving 6 hours shorter than what it usually is.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    I have a very addictive personality in case you havnt noticed.. LOL Over the years I have learned to channel it in a very positive way.. My Golf game is just one of the things that have profited from this..
    There was a time a few years ago that I let my Carrie obsession effect my Family and my Golfgame that's the main reason why I left the site... My Family is the most important thing in my life and that is my main obsession.. That is why I won't be posting or reading the board tomorrow... But my Heart will be in my throat for Carrie while watching the parade with my family... For all of the great Carrie fans on this site who share in my obsession with Carrie.. I want to wish all my American Friends HAPPY THANKSGIVING... And to everyone else all over the world enjoy Carries performance tomorrow and remember
    CARRIE ROCKS AND WE ROLL(!)
    I am thankful that you have come back! I missed your posts. And I won't be on here tomorrow either. Happy thanksgiving!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Tomorrow is thanksgiving. Hate the fact that stores are doing brown Thursday though I mean thanksgiving is a family holiday if you want to do brown thursday find just do it on another Thursday instead of this one. Now I know people have too work but stores shouldn't be open tomorrow I can understand a surgeon, firefighter, etc, etc working on thanksgiving day because their jobs can help save people lives. However having stores up tomorrow is not a matter of life and death, and it isnt going to kill people to wait 6 hours for the stores to open at midnight for black friday, but no this year we have to be greedy and have thanksgiving 6 hours shorter than what it usually is.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    and it's the low wage earners who are forced into this terrible situation.

Concert Stars
    Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate this special holiday!

•