• 4 Post By Schrodinger
  • 1 Post By DaisyTweets
  • 1 Post By cassie2
  • 1 Post By Schrodinger

Thread: Dad Brag - Daughter Receives Gubernatorial Appointment

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Dad Brag - Daughter Receives Gubernatorial Appointment

My middle daughter, the social worker, just received a letter from the Governor appointing her to a three year term to the Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities. She has been an advocate of foster families & adoptive families with special needs children and she and her husband have adopted two special needs kids. So Proud.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Congrats Schrodinger to you & your daughter.
    Schrodinger likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    That is wonderful and your daughter seems to be very knowledgeable in that field. Her familial and work experiences are invaluable to this appointment. You surely have a right to be a brag dad. Congratulations to all. Your daughter has made you so proud. Do you have other children?

Concert Stars
    Congratulations Schrodinger! Your wife and you must be so proud and rightfully so! Best wishes and kudos to your daughter and her family as well! Most of all what a blessing to all those she will serve in Idaho!
    Schrodinger likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylee50 View Post
    That is wonderful and your daughter seems to be very knowledgeable in that field. Her familial and work experiences are invaluable to this appointment. You surely have a right to be a brag dad. Congratulations to all. Your daughter has made you so proud. Do you have other children?
    I have three All American girls, proudly wrapped around their fingers. My oldest is an author. She writes YA fantasy. Her first book was published by Harper Collins Teen last February and she is currently completing the edits on her second. She flew in from Portland to go with us to the Carrie concert in Spokane. I won a M&G and she had heard Carrie's New Year's resolution was to read more, so I was able to give Carrie a signed copy of her book. My youngest has finally found herself. She takes after her dad as the pet person. She volunteers at the local humane society and fosters pets. She is currently a 4.0 student in animal studies.
    Cathie Wynkoop likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    Congratulations to you, your daughter and your whole family!

I know that your daughter is doing a great thing working with these people! They need a hand up, and someone to care. You have every right to be proud!!!
    Last edited by Cathie Wynkoop; 06-07-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    I have three All American girls, proudly wrapped around their fingers. My oldest is an author. She writes YA fantasy. Her first book was published by Harper Collins Teen last February and she is currently completing the edits on her second. She flew in from Portland to go with us to the Carrie concert in Spokane. I won a M&G and she had heard Carrie's New Year's resolution was to read more, so I was able to give Carrie a signed copy of her book. My youngest has finally found herself. She takes after her dad as the pet person. She volunteers at the local humane society and fosters pets. She is currently a 4.0 student in animal studies.
    Very impressive. Good job Mom & Dad. Much to be proud of.

•