Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Rants Thread

Concert Stars
    I'm so glad you are ok, Ann! I know how that can easily happen! I wondered where you were. From one klutz to another!!
    Ann055 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    I'm so glad you are ok, Ann! I know how that can easily happen! I wondered where you were. From one klutz to another!!
    Thanks M! Didn't know you were a klutz too - ha

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    after 8 -9 years the CMAs decided they didn't like me having some of Carrie's performances up on youtube! They had them taken down ,giving three strikes and my account with over 2 mil views was suspended. I hate the CMAs, what a bunch of lame asses.
    rainbow1 and lolita55 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    after 8 -9 years the CMAs decided they didn't like me having some of Carrie's performances up on youtube! They had them taken down ,giving three strikes and my account with over 2 mil views was suspended. I hate the CMAs, what a bunch of lame asses.
    That is awful! Do you still have your copies of the performances? If they took them down and that was your only copy I would be more upset. But my question to them would be why are they taking them down now? I love your videos and it makes me upset that they are gone.
    rainbow1 and lolita55 like this.

Concert Stars

So sorry Donna. That is terrible!
    maddkat, lolita55 and liz278 like this.

Concert Stars
    Now THAT is something to rant about!! Because of your kindness and willingness to share...so many people depend on your videos and information!! I'm really curious to know if that was done to others who put up Carrie vids!!
    maddkat likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ if you do a youtube search for Carrie Underwood cmafest there are tons of videos up.
    Guess mine were special O_o
    rainbow1 and liz278 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    That is awful! Do you still have your copies of the performances? If they took them down and that was your only copy I would be more upset. But my question to them would be why are they taking them down now? I love your videos and it makes me upset that they are gone.
    I do still have copies of them all for my own viewing pleasure.It's just so annoying. No warning just bam gone, and they blocked access to the associated email account

wonder if vimeo would pull them...
    lolita55 and rainbow1 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    What a bunch of assholes. Sorry for my language. Is there anyway you can get ahold of them, and why did YouTube suspend your account and for how long?

Concert Stars
    I do still have copies of them all for my own viewing pleasure.It's just so annoying. No warning just bam gone, and they blocked access to the associated email account

wonder if vimeo would pull them...
    Wow, they even blocked access to the email account? They really must not like you having those videos because they know how many views your videos get. I don't get them waiting all this time to all of a sudden take them down and suspend your account. That seems a little extreme, when they didn't even give you any notice.

Concert Stars
    I've noticed they've done this with a lot of Carrie's performances from awards. I can't find a decent copy of a few of them I'd love to have. I always delete them off my DVR because I figure there's always youtube at my fingertips. Not the case on a lot of things anymore. I'm sorry that happened to you! Apparently you're videos were so good they got jealous!

Stay Tuned....
    Kizmet311 likes this.

•  
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617