Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The "I'm Sorry For Being *** Thread"

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

The "I'm Sorry For Being *** Thread"

I have been on here since September of last year, and I'm usually a calm, well mannered person. The last couple days I haven't been the nicest person to a new member here (Charles). He came here and had some not so nice things to say about women and LGBT members. I took those things to heart and lashed out harshly.

After reading through a few threads and chatting with Charles a bit, he's actually a really nice guy, who just might have some issues getting his point across. I took it all too literal, and shot off any hurtful thing I could say. This was horrible on my part, and many pointed it out. I would like to give a thank you to those that did, much appreciated!

My point is that I was quick to judge, and I take full responsibility for all the hurtful words that came out of my mouth. I understand it might have given off the wrong impression of myself as a person, and that's not what I want. I'm a sweet guy deep down, and I want people to know it. That's why I'm posting this.

I sincerely apologize for being the horrible person I was the last two days. Please don't let it fog your impression of me. Now this does go against my belief of not letting things get personal online, but I find that you guys really are like my friends here. I had to right a wrong, so here I am.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this.

Sincerely,

Anthony
    ashley and bigbluegrl23 like this.

Ban Hammered
    Concert Stars
    Hey, you're forgiven. I'm also sorry for being an a****** to Charles as well. We were way to quick to judge and he didn't deserve it.
    Last edited by opry051008; 06-01-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    ashley likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    It okay guys. I'm use to it. It happened many time before. I g and out f of trouble on every carrie fan site here. N hard feeling apology is avcv accepted. Thanks for making this thread Anthony.
    ashley likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by seantrainor View Post
    Hey, you're forgiven. I'm also sorry for being an asshole to Charles as well. We were way to quick to judge and he didn't deserve it.
    Its okay sean. I easily forgive you and Anthony.

Ace
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Lstname89 View Post
    I have been on here since September of last year, and I'm usually a calm, well mannered person. The last couple days I haven't been the nicest person to a new member here (Charles). He came here and had some not so nice things to say about women and LGBT members. I took those things to heart and lashed out harshly.

After reading through a few threads and chatting with Charles a bit, he's actually a really nice guy, who just might have some issues getting his point across. I took it all too literal, and shot off any hurtful thing I could say. This was horrible on my part, and many pointed it out. I would like to give a thank you to those that did, much appreciated!

My point is that I was quick to judge, and I take full responsibility for all the hurtful words that came out of my mouth. I understand it might have given off the wrong impression of myself as a person, and that's not what I want. I'm a sweet guy deep down, and I want people to know it. That's why I'm posting this.

I sincerely apologize for being the horrible person I was the last two days. Please don't let it fog your impression of me. Now this does go against my belief of not letting things get personal online, but I find that you guys really are like my friends here. I had to right a wrong, so here I am.

Sincerely,

Anthony
    Anthony....you're a good "gentleman". This group here is like a "family" and we all have fun here with our girl CARRIE.
    Lstname89 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Hi Ace. is a good person.

Concert Stars
    Awww, thats cool of you Anthony.
    Don't be too hard on yourself. IT is very easy to misinterprete peoples intentions in writing. And in all fairness. The thngs that were writen that you did respond to were, in fact, intolorable. And you acted. And it stopped.
    You did an amazing job of managing yourself. And you have come out amazingly well.
    Thanks for standing up for wha you believe in, and thanks for keeping the peace as well.
    It's a solid well-grounded person who can do both.
    Gay people (and I speak for myself here now) have a built in defense. It usually comes out in comedy or jest. But sometimes it comes out with venum or aggression. It's a long built defense against many that have told you you're bad for a long long time. It is not your fault that you have this built in defense. It is necessary and it protects you.
    IT also gets in the way. You are smart and strong to recognize the difference.
    Good going guy.
    We are family and we take it all in. We know you are a great guy at heart.
    (I now know also not to piss you off!!) WINK!
    Have a great weekend bud.
    Lstname89 and bigbluegrl23 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Wow, thanks everyone for your posts!

I'm here at my desk, on a break, and you all just made my day.
    ashley likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan buckeyecarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Great job guys!

I don't remember most of what I said that first night, but there if was anything personal about Charles then I apologize for that as well. Even though most of us were simply trying to have fun in that thread, I'm embarrassed to say I was a part of the problem in it. Definitely got out of hand.

You are a great fan Charles. Hope you're able to stick around here and help us all support the amazing singer and woman that we love so much. As you've already seen, we're like a family here. We have disagreements, we have fights, things get ugly sometimes. But at the end of the day our love for Carrie is all that matters.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyecarriefan View Post
    Great job guys!

I don't remember most of what I said that first night, but there if was anything personal about Charles then I apologize for that as well. Even though most of us were simply trying to have fun in that thread, I'm embarrassed to say I was a part of the problem in it. Definitely got out of hand.

You are a great fan Charles. Hope you're able to stick around here and help us all support the amazing singer and woman that we love so much. As you've already seen, we're like a family here. We have disagreements, we have fights, things get ugly sometimes. But at the end of the day our love for Carrie is all that matters.
    Thanks a lot I'm looking foward to being here with you to and helping you support Carrie. We all here love carrie and she brungs us together. That's why I love being here with you guys.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Sincerely,

Anthony
    you're a very good person
    Becca
    Lstname89 and seantrainor like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Anthony,

I really respect you for posting this. Things can get a little heated sometimes, but we're all human. At the end of the day we're her for our girl, and I think she's got a pretty awesome bunch of people to call her fans. Every single time something gets out of hand it seems like y'all step up and do the right thing; that's one thing I love about being here, honestly. No one can do much without integrity, and I respect every one of you for that, honestly.

I've met some of the best people here; Carrie brings together all kinds of people that are as outstanding as she is.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    It okay guys. I'm use to it. It happened many time before. I g and out f of trouble on every carrie fan site here. N hard feeling apology is avcv accepted. Thanks for making this thread Anthony.

This isn't something you should have to be "used to", that's why I made this thread. It wasn't an okay thing at all.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks to all of you who posted, or even took the time to read my post.

I had to set the record straight that I'm not really a horrible person, lol.

I'm glad you all see the good in me, and it's great how tight nit we are around here.

Oh and Tom, you were WAY nicer then I was...
    seantrainor likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Thanks to all of you who posted, or even took the time to read my post.

I had to set the record straight that I'm not really a horrible person, lol.

I'm glad you all see the good in me, and it's great how tight nit we are around here.

Oh and Tom, you were WAY nicer then I was...
    I see your veery popular. You known to be a great Carrie fan.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Well, I wouldn't call myself popular..

I'm just man enough to admit when I'm wrong about something or someone!
    seantrainor likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Yeah your right it takes a lot of heart of someone to admit when there wrong. I mafe many apology thread because mody carrie fans or country fans haye what I post

This isn't something you should have to be "used to", that's why I made this thread. It wasn't an okay thing at all.
    You are a far better person than I am. I'm not that forgiving of people's actions.
    liveasong and seantrainor like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    You are a far better person than I am. I'm not that forgiving of people's actions.
    I'm not either.. If you knew of my real outside of the site life, you would know I hold grudges.

I can't do that to someone like Charles. I don't hate on disabled people, that's not how I roll.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    Damn Gaycarebear Im sorry about What I said to you a feel years. You can accept my apology and become friends. Or we can continue to be enemies it your damn choice gaycarebear.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast