Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By supercarriefan
  • 1 Post By supercarriefan

Thread: "Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil Lashes Back at Critics

Concert Stars

"Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil Lashes Back at Critics

Tanning Mom Patricia Krentcil Lashes Out at Critics | Healthy Living - Yahoo! Shine

Hoo, boy! I don't know if you guys have been following this story, but it's been everywhere in the news lately.

Have y'all seen this woman's face?? She has a serious case of 'tanorexia' (whatever the hell that means). This poor woman -- her face is practically brown from so much tanning, and on top of that, she has blond hair...so yikes!

I just really hope she didn't put her daughter in that tanning bed. The poor kid has red hair and freckles, so she wouldn't tan regardless. My grandma was just like that, red hair and all, and she could never get tan. I think it's good for young girls to see this though -- do you want to look like Snooki, or look like this lady?

She took it to a whole new level of tan...seriously!! I won't be suprised to see an SNL skit about her tomorrow night. Geez.

Concert Stars
    I really think it was a misunderstanding. I think the girl said she got burned from the tanning salon, but I don't think the kid was actually in the tanning bed.

Still, that woman is a freak, and she genuinely believes she looks gorgeous.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This mom's poor attitude is setting a terrible example for her daughter by calling people fat and ugly.

Concert Stars
    Haha! I love Snooki's response.

Tanning bed veteran Snooki, who now prefers spray tans to tanning booths, doesn't buy it. "That b**** is crazy," she told "Extra." "You are not supposed to take kids there. Everyone know you are NOT supposed to take kids there."

Lol. There's this thing called spray tanning, and I assume it's much less harmful to your skin than the sun. And the lady says she loves the sun! I think it's a little too late in her case...

Concert Stars
    Doesn't Carrie spray tan? See, Carrie's smart.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Doesn't Carrie spray tan? See, Carrie's smart.
    Yeah, judging from the album cover! If you look on the BA cover, I noticed how tan she is, more so than in the pictures.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I just saw a video of this mother on the news. Her skin looks even worse than the pictures in that article indicate.
    I just have no understanding of why people would get into a tanning bed. You only get one skin...why ruin it in the name of vanity? Why set that example for your child?
    There is a local girl who got skin cancer at seventeen years old because she tanned so much in her teens. Stories like hers make me very aware of how careful we all need to be with our skin.
    I love my SPF 60 lol.
    cole likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Yeah, judging from the album cover! If you look on the BA cover, I noticed how tan she is, more so than in the pictures.
    I think there was actually a thread discussing Carrie's spray tan at one point on this board.

•