Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Claire2004
  • 2 Post By maddkat
  • 2 Post By robinannhunt
  • 2 Post By maddkat
  • 2 Post By Ann055

Thread: I Need Assistance In Posting Pics Here At CF!

I Need Assistance In Posting Pics Here At CF!

Okay, guys...I post alot and cannot for the life of me figure out how to post pictures . I see the "insert image" and also the "insert video" buttons, however I'm obviously doing something wrong I've tried to use them and I get a box with a red X in it.

Can someone please give me the steps I need to take so I can post pics and/or videos? Thanks for all of your help guys!!

~Ann

For the images, I ran into the same problem, after I've tried to upload thee pic it had the red X mark on the filename. Not an expert on this lol, someone here will have to verify this, but I think it has something to do with the size of the image file.
    Ann055 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    not an expert either but I've had no problems with img size

easiest way for me to add a pic is to enclose the picture's url in img tags - [img]pic url[/img] ( to get the pic url just right click on the image and click 'copy image location' )
    if it's from a hosting site that already has img tags like photobucket just copy paste the IMG url they give you

a video ,like from youtube, just copy and paste the url

I hope that helps some
    Ann055 and Claire2004 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post

easiest way for me to add a pic is to enclose the picture's url in img tags - [img]pic url[/img] ( to get the pic url just right click on the image and click 'copy image location' )
    if it's from a hosting site that already has img tags like photobucket just copy paste the IMG url they give you

I hope that helps some
    Thank you so much...I'm going to try again when I have a pic I want to post...Appreciate your help very much!!

I hope that helps some
    I did not encounter any problem when the image is fom another website, I just paste the image url. I encountered the problem when I was trying to insert an image from my own files in my computer. What can possibly be the reason for the error? Thanks!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    I did not encounter any problem when the image is fom another website, I just paste the image url. I encountered the problem when I was trying to insert an image from my own files in my computer. What can possibly be the reason for the error? Thanks!
    You can't post a picture using your own location. You have to post the pictue by uploading it to carriefans or a file upload server.2010 cma.jpg
    Ann055 and Claire2004 like this.

^^Thanks Robin!

0426-04-cover-carrie-underwood-close-up_li.jpg

Practicing...I got a pic to work...WOO HOO!! Now on to youtube...lol

EDIT: Woo Hoo!! I did it!!! Thanks to Robin and maddkat!!

Thank you SO MUCH Robin & maddkat (Donna?)....I DID IT -- now hopefully I can remember how to do it. Practice makes perfect!!

Now, I've got to learn how to make the pics the size I want them to be....like Robin, you have that giant pic (which I absolutely love that pic, by the way)!!! Anything you can tell me about that would be much appreciated!!!

I'm so excited...lol...and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU -- you guys!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Robin...I got it bigger...not as big as yours, however I'm making progress!!!! Woo Hoo!! Thank you so much!!! Haven't been feeling very good and went to doctor today & he gave me new meds...amazing what you can do when you can breathe....just one of those things...everything's AWESOME now!!

Thanks again so much, guys!!!! I so appreciate it!!!! So I'm just going to listen to How Great Thou Art now and say a prayer and thank God for the blessings I have!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ Wooo WTG Ann!! Now we'll get more pics! Can never have too many pics!!
    I love that one from CMAfest.

and yes I'm Donna ,nice to meet you.
    Ann055 and robinannhunt like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Wooo WTG Ann!! Now we'll get more pics! Can never have too many pics!!
    I love that one from CMAfest.

and yes I'm Donna ,nice to meet you.
    Donna, thanks so much!!! I've wanted to post pics & vids for so long!!!!! You and Robin are AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!! Illness is like a roller coater...I was fine...and then I'm not fine. Is ok though. My parents are on their way back to get another RX filled...thank God for my Mom & Dad!!!!

I'm so very thankful I have my parents, my sons, my grandkids, my friends here at CARRIE FANS, my twitter fans, Carrie and Mike. I can work on the computer looking for awesome news for Our Girl and her HOT husband. Ok, enough of that.

I'll be just fine...my ride is like riding on a roller coster, but that's ok. I love each and every one of you!

So thank you so much Donna and Robin for all your help!!!
    robinannhunt and maddkat like this.

•