New Carrie Fan

Employment For Steven Austin.

Hello, I am a young man living in NY who is struggling financially and in desperate need of help. I have created a website for my cause, please help spread the word by sharing this website with as many people as possible, thank you.

www . employmentforsteven . com (remove spaces)

New Carrie Fan
    Does anyone have any feedback on the video?

New Carrie Fan
    The video is alright, seems a bit depressing. I had a good job for over four years and could not longer be working for the owner so I had to leave and could not get a job from the time I quit in March all the way until October. I began doing weekend work for Sunflower Staffing Agency but it was only 50 bucks for the day and only two days of the week if I was lucky to get staffed on both days. I also went and got a job as a server at City Grille, which was about as low as I could go in the job market especially with an Associates Degree in business management, but like you I was desperate to earn some money in order to keep a roof over my head. I cannot live with my parents as my dad has a new family now and my mom and I just cannot live together without butting heads. I would recommend you checking out Odesk.com where you can find remote work and apply to a wide variety of jobs. It takes a bit of time investment to build a professional portfolio and submitting applications to the jobs that interest you, but as long as you keep at it you will find something. Don't expect handouts you have to work hard for what you want or you will never truly get it.

•