Concert Stars

Just A Head's Up! I'm Switching My Profile! :)

Nobody freak out! I'm just switching my profile from Carriefann to Cole! Just wanted to let you guys know -- namely Aayush, Drew, and Nanny -- so if you go on my old one and see it empty, don't freak! I'm still here

It just felt kind of stupid; why be called Carriefann if I already had a profile named Cole? I know, right? This is some deep stuff I'm realizing!

No one need reply to this thread; let the friend requests pour in!! And, oh yes, I realized that I've lost all those thousands of posts.....oh, well. I'll work my way up, I promise!

Sorry about that. As you were, gents!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Nobody freak out! I'm just switching my profile from Carriefann to Cole! Just wanted to let you guys know -- namely Aayush, Drew, and Nanny -- so if you go on my old one and see it empty, don't freak! I'm still here

It just felt kind of stupid; why be called Carriefann if I already had a profile named Cole? I know, right? This is some deep stuff I'm realizing!

No one need reply to this thread; let the friend requests pour in!! And, oh yes, I realized that I've lost all those thousands of posts.....oh, well. I'll work my way up, I promise!

Sorry about that. As you were, gents!
    I was wondering it Cole and carriefann are the same person. Thanks for letting us know. I will try to follow you in twitter.

Concert Stars
    Lol, yep J, that's me. My twitter name is CarriesNo1Fan, but I must warn you, I hardly ever tweet, and even when I do it's incredibly boring! HA!

•