Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Ann005,

Insane Carrie Fan

Dear Ann005,

You know, I didn't reply to you unfoundedly calling me dumb. I decided to take the higher road. After all, if I'm going to reply to every single person that is going to badmouth me, I might as well spend all my time replying.

But you took it to a whole new level when you started to harass me over twitter.
    You followed me on twitter when I posted the Wine After Whiskey post and I followed you back out of courtesy. I was surprised by you DMing me asking why I was following you when there's obvious proof (at least in my inbox) that you followed me first. I politely replied that I was simply following you back.
    Then I get surprised by you tweeting Mike that he needs to pray for me and that I'm posting on my own blog bashing people from this same forum. So please, spare our eyes and minds the trouble and get your facts straight.

1) I am not the one commenting those comments. How stupid would it be for me to comment and reply to my own comments. That would be pretty schizophrenic, don't you think?
    2) You were saying I bashed you via DM on twitter. I showed CF user "nannygirl" the convo. So you might as well drop the act.
    3) Before you go on shouting/spamming rampages on Mike and me, try to get your story checked and at least use proper English. You could at least copy my blog's name instead of calling it: "Separate Stement of Mind." You know, English isn't even my main language and I can formulate a sentence better than you.
    4) Calling me dumb and having the above 3 points against you doesn't really help your cause.
    5) You call yourself Christian and yet you seem like you've missed the whole point of the bible altogether.

I hope the Mods don't delete this. You can lock it. You should have at least given me the courtesy to reply to those who were bashing me before you closed my thread. I'm sure you know being in Lebanon means there's at least 7 hours of time difference with the East coast so when the whole "fights" go on in the forum, I'd be sound asleep.

The time of me shutting up are over. So dear Ann, before you go on tweeting/posting about me, why don't you go get yourself checked?

Ty

Concert Stars
    Here we go again. Mods, can we move this thread to a rant thread instead? And let them air it there instead. Sorry guys but I'm here to follow Carrie not Carriefans calling each other out or arguing w/ each other on a personal level....lol. Not that it wouldn't be interesting reading though Just think it would be more appropriate to air it out elsewhere, either by them PMing each other or in a rants thread instead. Seems more like a personal disagreement/issue between two fans than a Carrie related topic.
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 01-14-2012 at 06:01 PM.

This is going to be interesting.

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ Not really. It's 2:20 AM. I'm off to bed.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    ARGUMENT is INEVITABLE in our journey through this life, TEMPORARY HOME. I will keep all of you in my prayers, asking the Lord to give you His peace, which surpasses all understanding.

Concert Stars
    TELL EM' WHY YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carrieidol1 View Post
    TELL EM' WHY YOU MAD!!!!!!!!!

Concert Stars
    I agree this should be moved, obviously, but I also agree that some people - not gonna name names - really need to chill out...

Concert Stars
    This originated as a private message I sent to Ann in regard to her initial post in the Wine After Whiskey thread, however, as the drama has progressed and her antics have spilled over to Twitter, I feel the need to post it here. I would like to add to the post that I believe Elie is the party in the right in this situation and I greatly respect him, however I have no ill will toward Ann, because aside from tweeting Mike Fisher about this issue and blatantly attacking Elie, she and I had previously gotten along.

Hello,

I just have a few things to say to you that I would like to get off my chest. I know this incident happened a couple days ago, and that I was not present for the event. I cannot claim in any manner to understand your motivations or the motivations of the other people in the argument, however you can, perhaps, enlighten me regarding yours, if you so choose.

Let me just preface this by saying that I will be coming off as extremely judgmental and self-righteous. I apologize in advance. I like you, as a person, however your actions in that thread appear uncalled for, in my opinion. I have no idea how you have handled yourself following the incident in question, but I do know what you said in that thread.

First of all, ElieFares is a very dedicated Carrie fan and he in no way meant to harm Carrie and her career by posting the lyrics to Wine After Whiskey and the forty seconds of the demo tape, which, if you will recall, were not even Carrie's vocals. Elie was just trying to share what he had with the rest of us, people he knows have been waiting since the early Play On era for any clue as to what the song, Wine After Whiskey, was about.

Second of all, as some had pointed out, Tee can take care of herself, and she did. I am glad that you defended her, but naming her in your post that basically called Elie out as being a terrible Carrie fan was not necessary, in my opinion. None of us were damning Tee. The people on Elie's blog were, and Tee was defending herself honorably.

Third of all, and this might be my most judgmental point, your first post, the one that started the entire argument, was, to be quite frank, ridiculous. As you saw from the comments on Elie's blog, which you had to have read, this fan site, Carriefans.com, is pretty infamous in regard to the types of things posted here. If those people, who were criticizing us for being hateful toward Carrie and/or other Carrie fans, saw your post, then they would just have more fuel for their fire. I have no exact knowledge of your age, because even if you had told me at some point, I most likely forgot, but I know that you are old enough and possess the knowledge to form a decent sentence. I can excuse some "heat of the moment" outbursts, but did you even look at your post before you hit the "submit" button? It was in all caps, which is all capital letters of course, an atrocity all unto itself. The only other person on this site that uses all caps like that is lab and it is kind of infuriating. Your grammar was decent, but your word choice was poor, and you did not vary your syntax. You used the word "sucks," in a supposedly serious manner in your condemnation of Elie and his sharing of the demo track. All in all, your post amounted to that of an upset twelve year old girl. It was a very unbecoming look on you, and of that of the rest of us members on the board. It was childish. It was kind of shameful. I was embarrassed just reading it.

To make matters worse, the responses to your outburst were well put, which just made yours look even more immature. Say what you will about stereotypes, but adults are generally the ones that are expected to speak logically and eloquently, even when they are upset. All of our Taylor Swift bashing, all of our Carrie criticisms, all of the arguments we have amongst ourselves, are generally well thought out and adequately phrased. Yours, while concise, failed to meet the standards I had of members of this board.

I realize that I have no real place lecturing you about your sentence structure and behavior on this site, however I felt that it was necessary, on my part, to point out to you the way that your post made me feel and how I perceived it to reflect the reputation of all members of Carriefans.com. Take from it what you will. Hate me if you want to. Tell me that I "suck." I just thought you should know.

Sincerely,

Nanny
    I hope everything is resolved quickly. I just felt compelled to speak up in favor of my buddy, Elie, whom I have known for roughly 3 years now and never had a problem with. In my opinion, he is a wonderful Carrie Underwood fan and I am glad that he shared the clip with us. I also do not think he meant ANY harm to Carrie and Mike, which is why I find Ann tweeting Mike uncalled for.

Also, this thread is decidedly in the wrong section of the forums.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    Here we go again. Mods, can we move this thread to a rant thread instead? And let them air it there instead. Sorry guys but I'm here to follow Carrie not Carriefans calling each other out or arguing w/ each other on a personal level....lol. Not that it wouldn't be interesting watching though Just think it would be more appropriate to air it out elsewhere, either by them PMing each other or in a rants thread instead. Seems more like a personal disagreement between two fans than a Carrie related topic.

Agreed.
    Sometimes we would all misread into things and/or overreact so perhaps private messaging each other might be a better way to sort this thing out without getting everyone involved in this.

Concert Stars
    Can we at least leave it up until Ann responds... I got a bag of popcorn going now

Concert Stars
    Wow, I missed a lot...
    Guys remember "So Small"!!!Listen to Carrie's word!

But out of curiousity, how thw heck did Mike get involved, WHY in the world would someone twit Mike?

Elie, I like your blogs and Thank you for the clip! Because of fans like you, Carrie is going strong because you are putting her name out there by blogging...

I really don't know what's going on and don't want to get involved!

Also nannygirl, very well spoken. I need to work on my writing!

All I know is that Elie is a fantastic Carrie fan, who is just as dedicated as all the rest of us here, and we have all enjoyed many posts from his blog in the past, and I'm sure will continue to in the future. I know that he did not mean any harm in posting the clip (and remember, it was just a clip - he did not post the entire song). He took the audio down as soon as he was asked to.

I have seen some people take this situation way too out of hand. It's all a bunch of unnecessary drama, IMO. No one needs to be bashing or harassing anyone on twitter or on CF. And especially, no one needs to be bringing Mike into this. I hope we can all just move on from this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Well I missed all this, like always lol, I just want to say a couple of things:

I was surprised with Ann's post because she usually is very calm and positive. I dont know what happened there, maybe it was just one of those moments that I think most of us has had at least once, you cant say no, lol.

About Elie, I can assure he didnt post the clip of the song to hurt Carrie or whatever (if he wanted to he could have posted the whole song, but he didnt) , he had some information and he shared it and in a very intelligent way, just a short clip just to give us something to hang in with this loooong waiting.

to the mods, I agree with him 100% with this:

Quote Originally Posted by eliefares View Post
    I hope the Mods don't delete this. You can lock it. You should have at least given me the courtesy to reply to those who were bashing me before you closed my thread. I'm sure you know being in Lebanon means there's at least 7 hours of time difference with the East coast so when the whole "fights" go on in the forum, I'd be sound asleep.
    I think everyone should have the chance to express their side of the story.

And last, nanny I love the way you write. I appreciate so much people that write correctly (I can do it in Spanish, not in English as you can read lol), I dont want to be disrespectful but sometimes I read some things here that even I, that English is not my mother lenguage, can tell are not even close to be well written lol, so thank you, because I learn a lot in that matter from your posts

Quote Originally Posted by eliefares View Post
    You know, I didn't reply to you unfoundedly calling me dumb. I decided to take the higher road. After all, if I'm going to reply to every single person that is going to badmouth me, I might as well spend all my time replying.

But you took it to a whole new level when you started to harass me over twitter.
    You followed me on twitter when I posted the Wine After Whiskey post and I followed you back out of courtesy. I was surprised by you DMing me asking why I was following you when there's obvious proof (at least in my inbox) that you followed me first. I politely replied that I was simply following you back.
    Then I get surprised by you tweeting Mike that he needs to pray for me and that I'm posting on my own blog bashing people from this same forum. So please, spare our eyes and minds the trouble and get your facts straight.

1) I am not the one commenting those comments. How stupid would it be for me to comment and reply to my own comments. That would be pretty schizophrenic, don't you think?
    2) You were saying I bashed you via DM on twitter. I showed CF user "nannygirl" the convo. So you might as well drop the act.
    3) Before you go on shouting/spamming rampages on Mike and me, try to get your story checked and at least use proper English. You could at least copy my blog's name instead of calling it: "Separate Stement of Mind." You know, English isn't even my main language and I can formulate a sentence better than you.
    4) Calling me dumb and having the above 3 points against you doesn't really help your cause.
    5) You call yourself Christian and yet you seem like you've missed the whole point of the bible altogether.

The time of me shutting up are over. So dear Ann, before you go on tweeting/posting about me, why don't you go get yourself checked?
    Dear eliefares:

I wote a very nice tweet to you only to find out you had unfollowed me. While that is your right, it is a shame you did not see my tweet to you. Your facts are incorrect and I wanted to discuss them with you. I would like to discuss our differences somewhere other than CF. As Nanny said, [paraphasing], I did not start this difference of opinion because I DM'd her. I did not say or do anything immediately. I thought long and hard before I DM'd and tweeted. I am going to make one statement before I never post on CF again: I did not spam Mike.

Sincerely yoursl

Ann

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This is my favorite thread ever...
    Becca

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    freaking love this response haha... Oprah approves.
    Becca

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Dear eliefares:

I wote a very nice tweet to you only to find out you had unfollowed me. While that is your right, it is a shame you did not see my tweet to you. Your facts are incorrect and I wanted to discuss them with you. I would like to discuss our differences somewhere other than CF. As Nanny said, [paraphasing], I did not start this difference of opinion because I DM'd her. I did not say or do anything immediately. I thought long and hard before I DM'd and tweeted. I am going to make one statement before I never post on CF again: I did not spam Mike.

Sincerely yoursl

Ann
    You do not have to leave, Ann. I am sure we all enjoy your company. Before this situation, I believe we all thought you were a wonderful individual, and I am positive that most of us still hold that belief. We are just expressing our desire for you to curb your current behavior. I never said that you were spamming Mike Fisher. I just said that you unnecessarily brought him into the conflict that is between Elie and yourself. I hope that you do not retire from here because of this incident, but if you do, I wish you all the best.

Becca, I know I have said this before, but I LOVE YOU!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Dear eliefares:

Sincerely yoursl

Ann
    Ann I hope you don't leave cause I enjoy your posts, especially in the Mike Fisher thread. So I hope you reconsider. It's your decison though. Same goes to Eliefares. I think we are all Carrie music deprived and just need some new Carrie music to cheer us up .
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 01-15-2012 at 02:08 PM.

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast