Russ did you get my message?

Responded to your message. Computer ok. Something else happened & ever since things happen out of the bue.

Thx!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Anything we can help with?

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Russ has chosen not to recieve any PM's right now for some reason. I already lost a friend here one that made a Carrie fan out of this former basher Hurricane LoriKay she's never coming back. I would hate to see Russ disappear and not want contact with his fellow warriors like she did! One of the reasons I'm not around much anymore all my old friends are leaving!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Carrie Country; 01-14-2012 at 10:23 AM.

People have very thin skins these days and take comments too close to the heart. Please everyone, an opinion is an opinion not necessarily the right answer. I wonder why people are like this?

Concert Stars
    I hope they come back. Hang on everyone!!!! We're almost there!!! Carrie time is coming!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    I don't know if this helps anyone or not (and apologies if I'm butting in), but, if it has anything to do with criticisms of rivalries between artists' fan bases, some of you with long memories may recall a fan war between Brad Paisley and Charlie Robison supporters some ten years ago. I looked it up, and Brad published this plea to his fans:

"I appreciate the fact that you feel compelled to take up for me. However, I want to please ask that you refrain from doing so, especially on other Web sites and by resorting to vulgarity of any kind. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, not everyone's gonna like me, and that's okay. I'm just glad you all do!"

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    I don't know if this helps anyone or not (and apologies if I'm butting in), but, if it has anything to do with criticisms of rivalries between artists' fan bases, some of you with long memories may recall a fan war between Brad Paisley and Charlie Robison supporters some ten years ago. I looked it up, and Brad published this plea to his fans:

"I appreciate the fact that you feel compelled to take up for me. However, I want to please ask that you refrain from doing so, especially on other Web sites and by resorting to vulgarity of any kind. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, not everyone's gonna like me, and that's okay. I'm just glad you all do!"
    That Brad is very wise man.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post

I think you need to post this front page!! LOL!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    I hope they come back. Hang on everyone!!!! We're almost there!!! Carrie time is coming!!

Well I know for one LoriKay is NEVER! coming back.......But Russ? Who knows what's up with him.......He won't even accept messages from his friends anymore.......I know Carrie for some reason is taking her time even releasing the lead single.......but that's no reason to go into hiding and not talk to anybody we still have to support her.........this definitely will be my last run.........after this album I'm done with the boards.......just not the same anymore!!!!

Concert Stars
    Peoples lives change.
    Perspective changes.
    Interests change.
    We all go through ebbs and flows.
    It doesn't do much good to try to suggest "reasons" when we don't know them.
    Best to stay focused

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Russ, you are such an important part of this board, please don't leave. . Everyone will always have opinions, don't let them bother you. We are here for Carrie, not the haters.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Country View Post
    Well I know for one LoriKay is NEVER! coming back.......But Russ? Who knows what's up with him.......He won't even accept messages from his friends anymore.......I know Carrie for some reason is taking her time even releasing the lead single.......but that's no reason to go into hiding and not talk to anybody we still have to support her.........this definitely will be my last run.........after this album I'm done with the boards.......just not the same anymore!!!!
    I am new here and I read the different posts and I have to say you have always been one of my favorite to read, so for you to leave will be very sad for me. I have seen in the past few months that things seem to be a little difficult with everyone waiting for new music but I hope that once new music comes we can continue to support Carrie. You have been one who finds ways to vote for Carrie and get everyone excited about something

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Russ said a few weeks back that he was going on vacation, and wouldn't be posting very much, if at all, for the next little while. I don't remember which thread it was in though. Sorry.
    Perhaps Russ just didn't want a whole bunch of PMs to respond to upon his return to the boards, so he simply chose not to receive any at this time.
    Russ hasn't been involved in any misunderstandings on the board lately that I know of, and he hasn't posted very often in the last month or so. I don't think there is any reason to worry that he is gone forever because of any differing opinions amongst members, and if he felt he needed a little break from this place, that's fine. I'm sure he'll be back once things pick up for Carrie. He is a valued poster here, so I hope he returns soon .

I'm not even sure how the issue of differing opinions and disagreements made its way into this discussion lol. Let's all move on from the negativity and not dwell on any disagreements. Carrie is releasing new music soon...it's what we've all been waiting for

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I remember Russ saying something about vacation also.

I remember that too.

•