Concert Stars

Attention All Twitterers

Hi, guys. One of the lead guitarists of Funs N' Roses currently is a man named Bumblefoot. He's the BEST to us fans, always giving meet and greets, always playing with the crowd, always updating Twitter and heretic fans, and frequently livestreaming with fans. He's keeping GN'R live more than Axl, to be honest. Bumblefoot decided to livestream with fans today. He said that a month or so before this tour began, he was in a car accident, messing up his neck really badly. But if he didn't go on tour, the bassist, Tommy Stinson, and the rhythm guitarist, Richard Fortus, wouldn't tour, and Axl couldn't tour without half his band, so Bumble stuck it out. He found out recently that his father is about to die of Alzheimer's, and he couldn't be there because of tour commitments. You can hear his neck creaking in the video from the car accident. While he told the story, a fan requested he play and sing "Don't Cry," and, in true Bumblefoot fashion, he didn't say no to the fan, and in the middle of the song, he burst into tears. The livestream was then abruptly cut offline.

Bumble's been complaining about depression for the past few months.

Can all of you Twitterers maybe, I don't know, tweet some words of encouragement to him? He cares deeply about what fans have to say, and I know many of you have no idea who he is, but I think it would at least somewhat raise his spirits. He deserves that.

Someone posted a story about him once on the GN'R forum. The poster was a Bumblefoot fan before GN'R. He was member of Bumble's official fan club, and he posted on their forum frequently. One day, the poster found out terrible news about something (I forget what). He created a thread for it and ranted about it and said he was really depressed. A half hour later, he got a PM from Bumblefoot. The PM, according to the poster, said Bumble was deeply concerned and gave him a super long pep talk, essentially. The post was so sweet, it made the poster cry. THAT'S the type of person Bumble is. And that's why I created this thread.

The mention would be "@bumblefoot."

I'd be glad to! I don't really know much about him, though, any ideas of what to tweet?

Concert Stars
    Thanks, Jess!

What a lot of people are tweeting to him is basically to stay strong and things will get better, and they mention that his father is in their prayers and stuff like that.

He's... not in a good state. I didn't watch the livestream (my Internet was down for an hour), but every single person who saw the stream described it as, "I just watched a man die." It was really bad. This coupled with his cryptic tweets that can be interpreted as suicide contemplation (no exaggeration) is really worrying his fanbase.

And then you get the d!ckhead haters who claim he's just trying to get attention. -_- Whatever.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Oh my gosh, that's awful! I'll tweet him right now. I hope nothing happens if he's so distraught.

Sent! Hope he's feeling better soon after he sees all the support from his fans.

Junior Carrie Follower Butterfly13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I just sent him a tweet. Hope he feels better seeing all the support he's getting from fans : )

Concert Stars
    Thank you guys so much! We're all just so worried about him over on myGNRforum.

•