Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar

@jlscott13 Suicide? !

Not sure where this goes.

@jlscott13 tweets are scaring me. He maybe taking his life based on his tweets and does not respond back. Is there any contact info on him in which we can call to find out what's happening?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

New Carrie Fan
    Im worried too and joined the board to comment after I saw his tweets and then yours with this link. If you go on his blog theres a resume and a phone number listed on that. i dont know if its still good but i got no answer when i tried calling it. please keep us updated if you get a hold of him or anything. i hope hes ok!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Guys ---from what you have stated I think you probably should call the police--if you know what area he is in---or call your local police and they can track that individual down. It is ironic that we were just discussing suicide in class last month and what to do if you think someone is contemplating it---in jest--or serious????? Too many times things like this is ignored and someone takes their life. Sad.

He just tweeted this. So thank God hes ok at the moment

“@jlscott13 You know, 7 years ago I thought I'd be so much further in life. #whatajoke”

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    Guys ---from what you have stated I think you probably should call the police--if you know what area he is in---or call your local police and they can track that individual down. It is ironic that we were just discussing suicide in class last month and what to do if you think someone is contemplating it---in jest--or serious????? Too many times things like this is ignored and someone takes their life. Sad.
    Adam, good advice.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I just got back from class & got on Twitter. Jason seems to be OK, and hasn't said anything alarming that I have seen, at least recently. He just seems very discouraged & sad. As you guys may know, he posted about getting an internship with Billboard Magazine; it fell through because he couldn't find a place to live in NYC; he had to move back to his home state because of it. It's difficult for anyone to have to give up on a dream to face reality; it seems like he's having a tough time dealing with that right now.

If you have a Twitter, show him some encouragement. It sounds like he could really use some uplifting right now.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    I just got back from class & got on Twitter. Jason seems to be OK, and hasn't said anything alarming that I have seen, at least recently. He just seems very discouraged & sad. As you guys may know, he posted about getting an internship with Billboard Magazine; it fell through because he couldn't find a place to live in NYC; he had to move back to his home state because of it. It's difficult for anyone to have to give up on a dream to face reality; it seems like he's having a tough time dealing with that right now.

If you have a Twitter, show him some encouragement. It sounds like he could really use some uplifting right now.
    cff---I do not have twitter as I just do not have time to do all that. I am lucky to be on here at times. Jason---is that gaycarebear that used to be on here????? If so--do you have any idea how to contact him other than twitter? That is so sad that the job, etc. fell through because I knew that he was so excited about it. I sincerely hope he will be ok. Thanks for the info.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    cff---I do not have twitter as I just do not have time to do all that. I am lucky to be on here at times. Jason---is that gaycarebear that used to be on here????? If so--do you have any idea how to contact him other than twitter? That is so sad that the job, etc. fell through because I knew that he was so excited about it. I sincerely hope he will be ok. Thanks for the info.
    Yes, Jason is Gaycarebear. Sadly, it looks like he took the link to his blog off his Twitter; he mentioned he sees no point in doing it anymore. From what he has posted, it looks like the Billboard internship cost him to lose a fair amount of money, as well as time and effort. It's sad. I feel terrible for him, because I know how bad he wanted this internship.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks cff for the info. I sure hope he will be ok. I am sorry things did not work out for him. I know he was so excited about the Billboard job. I hope something else comes his way and he gets back on track. He is a good Carrie fan.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I hope he is ok. Is there any way I can send him a message or talk to him? I do not have a twitter.

Concert Stars
    Everything is alright now, guys. Jason seems to be back to his old self. He's even going to start reviewing albums again.

@jscott13: When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to get back up and SMILE!:

I just want to give a HUGE thanks to #TeamCarrie for being here for me today. You guys are awesome!

Concert Stars
    GayCarebear if you read this message remember this.....
    When you lose an oppurtunity all it means is now you have the time to find that better oppurtunity..... I know thats easy for me to say but believe it because its true my friend..... You are missed on this forum i know things will work out for you.... Hang in there...

RUSS

Concert Stars
    Thanks Carrie&Taylor for this thread -- I'm going to say a prayer for Jason, I didn't realize who he was until I read CFF post.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    His last activity on here was 4 hours ago...I went on his profile and left a message. Left a PM and an email too. I think everybody should drop by and say something encouraging to him. Send a friend request his way too.

Concert Stars
    Jason,
    If you read this please PM me. I been through a lot these couple of years but I kept on going. I do not care to share my personal life on the web but I am more than willing tell you how I over came/still over coming my delimmas.

I wish you the best and just remember everything is "So Small!

He's tweeting back to normal now. I prayed for him for his healing. Thanks to everyone for the support of our fellow Carebear :-)

He might be back at it again this morning. He wants to know how to delete a twitter account and such :-(

Concert Stars
    Carrie&Taylor, I hope he's okay and I'm going to keep him in my prayers

•