Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar

CMT Country Music Channel?????

So what's up with CMT?.....Here I am right now watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective on it......and they are bringing back that stupid show My Big Redneck Wedding......and they have that new show Working Class......that network has become a movie, reality show, lame sitcom network.....but rarely ever show any country music videos anymore......not to mention the website dumping the message boards even though many people were still on there......so I believe since they are no longer a country music video channel and have chosen to show garbage......they need to change the name of the network.......or bring back the videos......such morons they have running CMT!!!!!(!)

Concert Stars
    Don't all "music channels" do that in the long run? This is no different than MTV (which, if you didn't know, is an acronym for MUSIC TELEVISION).

Junior Carrie Follower Carebear1994's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I have gotten to the point where I strongly dislike CMT. I looooove GAC, but sadly, I don't get that channel.

Concert Stars
    I think CMT only shows videos in the morning, before we know it they will stop them too. I love what they say in some of the ads for GAC -- The Music Channel That Actually Plays Music."

Insane Carrie Fan buckeyecarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    CMT has a channel for ONLY videos, called like CMT pure country. I get it on my HD in my room. Pretty nice.

Insane Carrie Fan buckeyecarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Don't all "music channels" do that in the long run? This is no different than MTV (which, if you didn't know, is an acronym for MUSIC TELEVISION).
    Actually, the dropped the music altogether in their name last year. The name is just MTV now, and it stands for nothing. Kind of like the morals on the shows they show.

•