Concert Stars

Kenzie Palmer Era

I'm pretty sure this girl is going top 24 so I think it is safe to start a thread for her.
    She has put up plenty of youtube video to get a sense of her singing ability.
    Maybe some who knows how can post some.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It looks like Luke Laird commented on her cover of Temporary Home. I like her.

Concert Stars
    Yeah, I am interested to see her personality.
    I understand that this year they are going to focus more on how insiders help new artists to develope an on-stage personna.
    I will be interested to see what they can do with her. Much like with Carrie, the voice is there. But now Kenzie has to learn that she is sending a messege. She is not just showing people how pretty her voice sounds.
    I'm very interested in seeing her have a break through moment.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for posting! I had no idea she had so many Youtube videos.

I wasn't crazy about her AI audtion, but it's clear from these other videos she has a lot more talent than she showed. I absolutely loved her cover of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow..." stunning!
    It's a huge compliment for Luke Lilard to comment on her video...the ultimate compliment from the songwriter himself.
    I'll also be interested to see how her stage persona grows througout the show. I hope it doesn't hurt her, as past younger contestants seem to cave under the pressure, and have difficulty transitioning to the adult themes in their music, which hurts them in the long run, if they don't find a following right away.

Concert Stars
    There are Top 40 spoilers out there, whether or not they are correct, but this girl is not included.

Concert Stars
    Wow, that would be surprising.
    If she did not make top 40 than they better have some damn good singers coming up, cause so far they have only had good singers. None great!
    She has the potencial for greatness though we have not seen it yet.
    I would take her over anyone we have seen so far by a long shot. And yes, including TH-girl.

Concert Stars
    Please AI. Don't make the same mistakes you have in resent years and choose "personalities and stories". Please just let them sing!
    In this new era of "pop personalities", you have to wonder if they would have even given Carrie a chance.

•