Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: What?

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar

What?

"Hi Carrie Country, We noticed you haven't visited CarriFans for quite some time! Perhaps life has gotten in the way, you're an active fan club member, or maybe you're just not into Carrie anymore. Either way, we are in the process of making changes for the upcoming new year and the release of Carrie's 4th album. As part of this process we're doing a bit of house keeping. As we approach 40k members, we're simply contacting members to let you know we'll be dropping accounts at the end of this month (December 2011) that haven't logged in for over two years and have yet to make a post in our forum. If you want to hang onto your username/account then please visit the forum and login. Merry Christmas The CarrieFans.com Team ------------------------------------- How to unsubscribe ------------------------------------- Visit your email settings (http://www.carriefans.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions) and ensure that the box for 'Receive Email from" Administrators' is unchecked and submit the form.

I just recived the above email from Carrie Fans......what is this all about......epecially where it says "you notice I haven't been on here in over two years".......I've been here......It's been two years since I've been a member of this site.....heck it's been two years since I've been a fan of Carrie......and I come vist every single day......there may be not as much posting from me being that were waiting for the lead single......and the 4th album and there isn't much to do......but that doesn't mean I've left.....believe me I am not going ANYWHERE!!!......I'm here for Carrie until she says she is done with her career.......is this site trying to get rid of me.......what's the deal?????

I got the e-mail too this morning...there's another thread about it as well...don't know what it's about but hope we're not being taken off the site because I love it here...CF are the best!!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Calm down, CC, and go read Cary's post in the Forum Cleanup thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I got the e-mail too this morning...there's another thread about it as well...don't know what it's about but hope we're not being taken off the site because I love it here...CF are the best!!!!

I know what you mean Ann all I'd like to know is what's the deal with this email........I hope their not trying to get rid of us.......I know for a fact plenty more of my old friends from the days on the CMT boards that no longer vist here......I am not one of them!!!!

Thanks...I just saw Cary's post...it came in the same time I was here...lol

Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Calm down, CC, and go read Cary's post in the Forum Cleanup thread.

Yeah I just got on the computer first thing I saw was the email. Been watching football and wasn't paying attention to anything else but. Just now saw the thread and Cary's post thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Country View Post
    Yeah I just got on the computer first thing I saw was the email. Been watching football and wasn't paying attention to anything else but. Just now saw the thread and Cary's post thanks!!!
    Yeah, Cary said Jeff knows about it so I'm sure everything is fine...

Concert Stars
    Received an email too and also read James' thread. I was wondering why there were so many posts to Carrie today.

Concert Stars
    Yea, I received one too. It called me rainbow 1124 tho. Haha! Sure seeing alot of Carrie fans I had't seen before ! Hope they stick around!!!

I hope they stay around too...I'm so new to the site I can get to know more GREAT CARRIE FANS!!!

•