Five dead in Chattanooga, TN

Concert Stars
    Been watching it all afternoon.

#GunControlNow
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    #GunControlNow
    If those recruiters had been armed, the 4 marines might still be alive. We don't need less legal weapons. We need more.
    glenn7 and txacar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gran29 View Post
    If those recruiters had been armed, the 4 marines might still be alive. We don't need less legal weapons. We need more.
    Every single country in the developed world is evidence against your claim. Every single one.
    Curr and carrieguy2 like this.

Gun control isn't going to help. Its like drugs you can make it illegal but people will find a way to sneak it in, sell it, use it. If you make guns illegal then law abiding citizens will be unarm when a criminal comes in with a loaded weapon. 2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arm imo if you want a gun/ keep a gun you should have a background check every few years and be psychologically test to make sure you haven't gone insane or something. Oh and you must be trained, and should have a license and i don't mean a license to kill, but more like a gun possession/carrying license
    gran29 likes this.

Concert Stars
    If guns are banned, only the bad guys will have guns. That really makes no sense. I can't believe people think bad guys are just quit buying black market or illegal guns. Crime is much lower in open-carry states than anywhere else in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by cmuf2011 View Post
    Gun control isn't going to help. Its like drugs you can make it illegal but people will find a way to sneak it in, sell it, use it. If you make guns illegal then law abiding citizens will be unarm when a criminal comes in with a loaded weapon. 2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arm imo if you want a gun/ keep a gun you should have a background check every few years and be psychologically test to make sure you haven't gone insane or something. Oh and you must be trained, and should have a license and i don't mean a license to kill, but more like a gun possession/carrying license
    Quote Originally Posted by gran29 View Post
    If guns are banned, only the bad guys will have guns. That really makes no sense. I can't believe people think bad guys are just quit buying black market or illegal guns. Crime is much lower in open-carry states than anywhere else in the country.
    Again, children, every single country in the developed world is evidence against your claims. Every single one.

Gun control works. Look north to Canada, east to all of Western Europe, all the way east to Australia for proof of this.
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan buckeyecarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Can't say I care to sit here and argue politics after a tragedy like this right now. People I know and love are literally hurting.

The 5th victim(6th total death) that just died today is from the town I now live in. He was one of my cousin's best friends through high school, and since me and this cousin are basically brothers I knew the guy as well.

There's going to be plenty of time to figure out what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again. Right now the families and friends need to grieve. Thanks to the victims for their service, R.I.P to all 5, and if everyone could PLEASE keep all of their loved ones in your prayers. This is the type of thing you never actually think will happen to you or anyone who know until it does....and it sucks.

•