• 6 Post By txacar
  • 3 Post By Farawayhills
  • 3 Post By carebearcarrie
  • 3 Post By chevrolet
  • 3 Post By lizcarlo
  • 2 Post By txacar
  • 1 Post By txacar
  • 4 Post By jaylee50

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving! What are we thankful for....?

Concert Stars

Happy Thanksgiving! What are we thankful for....?

I am firstly thankful for all of you. This is a place I love and cherish. I am so grateful to be able to come here and share my love and support for Carrie with all of you. I am thankful that you are all such a wonderful (if crazy) group that I would love to call "friends"! I am thankful for my Cancer prognosis. And the amazing people who got me through it. I am thankful for my friends and family who made this year bearable. I am a very blessed and lucky person to have those around me who love me. I am thankful for Carrie and Mike and their new arrival. It adds so much to know that they both hold family and love as the top priority in their lives. So I could go on forever about my thankfulness this year!! What are you thankful for this year???

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    I am firstly thankful for all of you. This is a place I love and cherish. I am so grateful to be able to come here and share my love and support for Carrie with all of you. I am thankful that you are all such a wonderful (if crazy) group that I would love to call "friends"! I am thankful for my Cancer prognosis. And the amazing people who got me through it. I am thankful for my friends and family who made this year bearable. I am a very blessed and lucky person to have those around me who love me. I am thankful for Carrie and Mike and their new arrival. It adds so much to know that they both hold family and love as the top priority in their lives. So I could go on forever about my thankfulness this year!! What are you thankful for this year???
    I'm thankful that you put your beautiful thoughts on paper. I'm so thankful for your good health. I'm also thankful that, about an hour ago, I had a phone call from a friend. She was diagnosed with brain cancer in August. I talked with her the night before her surgery, thinking that would be the last time since her tumor was in the area that affects speech. She came through the surgery, has been in chemo and radiation treatment all of these weeks, and I've supported her through cards and letters and, unbeknownst to her, contributions to allay the costs of her treatment which is new and not covered by medical plans. I feel so blessed to have heard that voice again -- tiny bit of hesitation in her speech, but sooooo good. She is on "rest" for 4 months then 6 months of chemo again.

I'm so grateful for my wonderful family, for my health, and the health of those I love. I'm thankful for my friends who are always fun and supportive. I'm thankful for Carrie and all of the friends I've made because of her.

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Thanks for posting, Patrick! I'm really pleased that your cancer treatment was so successful, and I wish you and your loved ones happy times ahead.

Txacar - I'm glad your friend is making good progress, and I wish her all the best for her future treatment.
    rainbow1, pklongbeach and txacar like this.

Concert Stars
    I am thankful for many things. Most of all today, it's the day after my birthday, and I'm on my way home from a 2 month missions trip in Thailand. I am so incredibly grateful for such an amazing God.
    txacar, rainbow1 and pklongbeach like this.

I'm thankful for women like Carrie who can actually sing.
    pklongbeach, txacar and rainbow1 like this.

Family, friends and Carrie. I'm going to have great nephew today or a little later.
    rainbow1, pklongbeach and txacar like this.

Concert Stars
    Believe it or not, I am actually thankful for Black Friday! ha haha..... I know it has become a symbol of consumerism and "missing the point of Christmas", but for me, and I don't do much shopping on black Friday, I just like to get out there and see and feel the hustle and bustle. It really starts to feel like Christmas, and I do love Christmas. So as long as I don't get stampeded, I am going to go out and see the crowds!

Concert Stars
    And I love it because everybody is in the Mall and I can grocery shop, work out, etc. in peace, ho ho. Then I catch the spirit of Christmas while leisurely shopping and I can pause and soak in the beautiful sights and sounds of the season.
    rainbow1 and lizcarlo like this.

The year 1989 which gave us our Lord and Her immaculate album 1989.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    The year 1989 which gave us our Lord and Her immaculate album 1989.
    Are you in pain?? Sticking pins in your picture right now.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I share the same meaning of thankfulness as many of you. That is, being grateful for family and friends. Thankful for good health and for the good health of those I love. No one's life is free of problems; therefore as PK... said, thankful for the problems that have helped to make me a stronger person. There are times, however, when I truly think enough already, I'm strong enough.
    Even though I don't agree with much of the political goings on in our country USA, I am grateful for the freedom we have. Thank you PK... for making me pause long enough to think about the important things in life.
    Yes, I am also thankful for Carrie and for the creators of this site. I am so infatuated with Carrie's exquisite voice and with her beautiful persona.
    Happy belated Thanksgiving.
    lizcarlo, rainbow1, txacar and 1 others like this.

•