Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Carrie Underwood ‏@carrieunderwood All my thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies go out to the families in CT dealing with this tragedy. There are no words...

John Cena ‏@JohnCena I can not believe the news I am hearing out of CT. My heart and sympathy to all the victims. Such a tragic day. #staystrongnewtown

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    @rascalflatts Our hearts are broken by the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut today. You are in our thoughts and prayers. #PrayForNewtown
    carrieismy1idol likes this.

Jeff Gordon ‏@JeffGordonWeb So sorry about what happened today in CT. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to all individuals and families affected by this tragedy.
    carrieismy1idol likes this.

Little Big Town ‏@LBTmusic To all the families in CT suffering. We're devastated & our hearts are broken. We're praying for you and we're with you.

Darrell Waltrip ‏@AllWaltrip I am sadden and distressed by what had happened today in CT, at times likes these where do you turn but to The Lord, God help us

Luke Laird ‏@LukeLaird Prayers for all the families in the tragedy in Connecticut.

Kasey Kahne ‏@kaseykahne So sad to read about today's shooting in Connecticut. How does someone do this... so so sad #PrayersForNewtown
    Kasey Kahne ‏@kaseykahne
    My heart hurts. Just a really sad day

Jimmie Johnson ‏@JimmieJohnson I can't believe what happened in CT... #PrayForNewtown

Justin Timberlake ‏@jtimberlake So saddened by this horrific tragedy in CT. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and all of those affected by it. Hug a loved one.
    Carrieflattsfan likes this.

I am truly shocked, saddened, disgusted and angered by this event. I can't even imagine what that community is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with the children, parents, teachers, first responders, and everyone else affected by this senseless tragedy.
    Carrieflattsfan likes this.

PhilStacey ‏@PhilStacey Just heard about the shooting in CT. This is the single most horrible tragedy of our time. God help us. Why children? Worse than terrorism.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I am currently treating children part time and going to school to further my career in surgery to help and preserve lives of children. My heart is saddened by this tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to the children who have to deal with the aftermath of this and to the families of the children who died. May God bless them all and comfort them.
    liz278 and Cathie Wynkoop like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    I live less than 15 minutes away from the school, and it's been a truly awful day. I can't even believe to think that in Newtown (one of the safest places I know of) something horrible like this could happen. People at my school went there for elementary school, they knew the families, one girl was family friends with the killer; everyone is so upset and so saddened by the event. It's such a terrible thing to happen, especially right before the holidays. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the friends and families of the victims.
    It is hard enough for those of us who don't live near there, but to be close to the community it must be must harder. Prayers for everyone who has to deal with this.

Concert Stars
    I work in the front office of an elementary school. We see angry parents all the time - could be a number of things but I know that it could happen at my school too. I heard someone say "do you think someone in the office let that parent go?" and I wanted to say, he killed the principal, so no they didn't let him just go on campus. We always check to see why a person is there before we let them go on campus. Every person has to sign in at the office and we always check to make sure that they have a reason to be on campus. But I am sure come Monday there will be MORE things in place. And I know that after this all parents will be glad that we have more regulations in place.

But with me working at an elementary school, I have been so sad and crying all day. I can't imagine any one of the kids at my school having to go through this. So, my prayers are with the families and staff at that school.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    A truly unbelieveable tragedy. It's heartbreaking to think what these parents are going through.. Truly truly sad day.

WWE ‏@WWE WWE is saddened by today’s tragedy in #Newtown. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Hendrick Motorsports ‏@TeamHendrick Our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by today's tragedy in Newtown, Conn.

Kansas Speedway ‏@kansasspeedway Our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by today’s tragedy in Newtown, CT.

•  
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast