• 2 Post By robinannhunt
  • 1 Post By countryfan2006
  • 2 Post By PRGuy79
  • 2 Post By judes
  • 2 Post By Cathie Wynkoop
  • 2 Post By Suellen

Thread: My family and i had a house fire today (8 hours ago)

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

My family and i had a house fire today (8 hours ago)

I had a scare today and it has now been 3 times that my family had a house fire but lucky no one was hurt in the accident but bad news is that we lost everything in the garage here's my story: My dad went to the store everything was fine when he left to go to the store about 4:30 one of our neighbors knock on the front door but we didn't answer it but after couple of minutes i went into the hallway and then look down towards the garage i saw smoke i ask my mom "Why is there smoke" she reply and said "i don't know" and then i went to the kitchen i also saw smoke that is when my mom said "the Garage is on fire" that's when we heard sirens and my dad was just coming home from the store when the firetrucks,police cars and ambulance pull up my mom told my dad to back up because the garage was on fire which he did and then my mom asked me to go in get my brother from upstairs but when i was almost to the top of the stairs my brother was opening the door to come down but he went back to his room to get something and i went back downstairs where i stay for couple hours and me and my mom went outside to get some fresh air because daddy wanted my mom to go out there because fireman wanted to talk to my mom and alot of people come up is us and ask "is everyone ok" we said yes we are fine but an hour after that all happened i went back inside to get shoes and put them on and then i went to the garage and to look at it and it was bad very bad but awhile after that i help my dad to cover up the broke windows and garage door my mom was also out there too to kinda help out but after i went out there to help my mom went back inside to fix supper this was after 7 o'clock this was the 3rd time i had a house fire that scare me...the first time was when we were living in apartment (which i asleep thru but i woke up to see smoke in my room) good thing i woke up when i did because of i didn't i wouldn't be here telling you this this happened in 2002-2003 but a year or two after that we had another house fire but this time was our neighbors house was on fire and now in 2012 we had another one but good thing that no one was hurt or rush to a hospital but it is scary to go though this again. we lost everything in the garage but our lives was spear.. i'm happy to say that the house is ok and my family is ok but the garage isn't.. and our neighbors are kind enough to help out of we needed anything which is good that our neighbors are willing to help out of we need them to..

Concert Stars
    Sorry about the fire. I know that it can be very scary, so I am glad that you all are okay. I am also glad that your neighbors are willing to help.

Carrie Guru
    Wow, that's awful. But I'm glad everyone is ok.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Glad everyone is OK. Your neighbors seem nice.

the first 2 house fires i had was when my family and i live in Columbus (ohio) and at the end of 2008/beginning of 2009 we move to Galion (its in Crawford County) (Ohio) ..
    Countryfan2448 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thinking of you and your family! So sorry about the fire. Thankful that you and your loved ones are okay.

Thanks Guys.

Concert Stars
    Thank goodness they got the fire out before it spread to the house! Glad everyone is OK - but please tell your brother and for you to , don't go back to get things, get out as fast as you can, something could have exploded and spread the fire really fast so if it ever happens again -not just your house but anywhere - get out as fast as you can
    Just glad to hear everyone is alright!

The fire is in the newspaper. the people from the house insurance is coming out tomorrow. I'm about to post something and i hope you guys can see how lucky we were.. aka don't post this around because its personal and just keep it here for safe keeping.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    Oh my! Thank God you and your family are OK! I am sorry for the loss of your possessions in the garage but, thankfully, you and your family are alright! That is the most important thing!! Sounds like you all have terrific Guardian Angels!

Concert Stars
    Sorry about the fire but the main thing is you and your family are okay.

Who knew that its been a week since a fire destroy our garage and the people from the house insurance come out today..

Hil
    Terrible about the fire, I'm so sorry! Glad everyone is okay.

•