View Poll Results: Who will you vote for in the 2012 election?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

10 83.33%
  • Mitt Romney

2 16.67%
Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Carrie&Taylor
  • 1 Post By NC State Carrie Fan
  • 3 Post By carrieidol1
  • 1 Post By supercarriefan
  • 1 Post By bigbluegrl23
  • 1 Post By epicamends
  • 1 Post By Schrodinger
  • 1 Post By jeff

Thread: Election 2012: Who will you choose?

Obsessed Carrie Fan NC State Carrie Fan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Election 2012: Who will you choose?

Just been wondering about the election lately with the DNC in my hometown and just wondering what people think and how they will vote. So take the poll and tell wether you will vote for Obama or Romney and if you feel like....tell why. Vote even if your under 18!

Concert Stars
    I dont think we can post threads like this.but i am voting for obama, because the LGBT groups stand the best chance with him.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Neither. Same monkey different dress
    carrieidol1 and red40 like this.

Concert Stars
    Are we not allowed to? well whoops and haha i agree with you Carrie&Taylor! haha but I would still vote for Mitt because he's better than another 4 years of Obama
    Cathie Wynkoop likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by NC State Carrie Fan View Post
    Are we not allowed to? well whoops and haha i agree with you Carrie&Taylor! haha but I would still vote for Mitt because he's better than another 4 years of Obama
    Yeah it has been miserable... If only under Obama we could have saved the economy from a full-blown depression, saved the auto-motive industry of the United States, let our military personnel be honest about who they are, ended what became a pointless war, and, of course, killed the world's most wanted terrorist. Oh wait!?

Not saying I'm a full-fledged Obama supporter, but I'll be damned if I vote for someone who has verbally stated he wants to federally deprive me of rights...

I honestly probably won't vote. I'm socially liberal, and economically conservative, and neither candidate represents both...
    pklongbeach, dsfox2009 and cole like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I doubt this thread will stay open long given the history of political threads here at CF lol.

Anyway, I'm Canadian, so I don't get a say in the end. However, I think both Obama comes across better than Romney. Plus, I think carrieidol1 did a lovely job highlighting some of the great things Obama did for the US in the last 4 years. To add to the list: he also attempted to work on the healthcare system. He may not have proposed the best options at all times, but at least he was willing to think about it and acknowledge that the system needs to be fixed in order to allow all residents access to healthcare.
    People will see what they want to see though.
    carrieidol1 likes this.

Well who I'd choose isn't relevant, since I'm Indian, but it certainly looks virtually certain that Obama will win. What once seemed like a close race is rapidly turning into a no-contest showdown. And I'm glad.

Also, yeah, I expect this thread to be closed soon, and I'm fine with it. They want to keep a no-politics policy, and I can see the sense behind it.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Well considering Paul Ryan scares the crap out of me. and considering Mitt seems to just be a talking piece... i'll pass on them. the republican party is **** right now. some sane republican seriously needs to come forward in the future, but that person wouldn't get donor money so... At this point, I trust Obama 1000% more than Mitt on social issues; while trusting neither on fiscal issues. so I'm just voting socially.
    Becca
    pklongbeach likes this.

Americans - if you are eligible to vote, vote. A lot of people in the world aren't lucky enough to have the right to vote. You may think your vote doesn't count, but it does. No matter who you vote for, just vote.

And, as I always say to myself during elections, if you choose not to vote then you have no right to complain!
    Marie2011 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm not going to post. I'm not going to post! I'm NOT going to post!... *in desperation superglues fingers to desk*
    pklongbeach likes this.

Concert Stars
    Wow...this is not what I expected....but epicamends is right, we are Americans and we should always vote since we have the right i think it is ignorant for us not too but I just dont really like Romney....but i like him better than Obama because we dont believe the same but I think this election will be ALOT closer than all of you are thinking. And oh well they can close this thread down i didnt know there was a no politics policy so sorry guys :/

just another fan

not going with anything about politics... sorry!!!!
    robinannhunt likes this.

•