Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree2369Likes

Thread: Cry Pretty Tour 360

Junior Carrie Follower wonderboy's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Early access VIP doesn’t matter considering that people will just push their way up close anyway
    txacar and Kizmet311 like this.

Concert Stars
    I’m happy... at one city I am in the section in front of the middle stage, 4th row, seat 1! I got really good seats for my second show as well.
    txacar, Smokyiiis and ethelu like this.

Concert Stars
    There were no good seats left in the bottom sections for San Antonio so I had to buy the Emerald Package in order to get 7th row in the bottom section in the middle. Fan Club honestly has never been lucky for me either. Now if you go onto Ticketmaster for San Antonio it says the system is temporarily down. Ha! Just ridiculous honestly.
    ethelu and Kizmet311 like this.

Carrie Follower
    I keep trying to use the fanclub code for the Columbia, SC date and it just keeps saying loading. It has been doing this for the past 10 minutes? Anyone have any advice? It is my first time doing this and I want to get the ultimate VIP before they are all sold out.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestonguy16 View Post
    I keep trying to use the fanclub code for the Columbia, SC date and it just keeps saying loading. It has been doing this for the past 10 minutes? Anyone have any advice? It is my first time doing this and I want to get the ultimate VIP before they are all sold out.

Look over to right where is says PREMIUM SEATS and see if that will load

Concert Stars
    I think it says SHOP PLATINUM TICKETS???

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy View Post
    Tickets already for sale on stub hub for $600+. This is so irritating to pay $30 a year for a fan club package for the benefit of good tickets (let’s be honest, there are really no other benefits....1/1000 chance to meet Carrie and cheap merch packs) and it seems that we don’t even get the access to the best seats anyways. I wish there was a more fair way to do this.
    There is a better way. I don't know if he still does it, but Brad's fan club used to do the presales through his website. You kind of go in a lottery for a certain number of tickets and you don't find out where your seats are until you get there, but they are always excellent seats. I did it for his tour when Carrie opened for him and got 3rd row pit seats (seated) at Riverbend, which is outdoor amphitheater style seating. Any artist who does their fan club presales through Ticketmaster seems to have little control over where they are since Ticketmaster now has the Official Platinum seats taking up all the good seats that are priced higher than normal. Ticketmaster tries to say the platinum seats are for getting the "good" seats in fan's hands instead of buying them through places like StubHub, but they are still ripping people off.

Now I personally chose to drop over $200 a ticket to guarantee myself a good seat, but not everyone is able or willing to do that and all seats outside of the VIP packages should not be priced higher than the quoted max price of $90 or so.
    Smokyiiis and glenn7 like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by twaintrain View Post
    I’m happy... at one city I am in the section in front of the middle stage, 4th row, seat 1! I got really good seats for my second show as well.
    Did you have to buy a VIP package for the 4th row middle section?
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Okay, I'm waiting til 10:00... Any advice?

Carrie Follower
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I got them!! I finally get to meet Carrie. Woo!! So excited!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I got my two tickets for Tulsa. I didn’t go for the vip seats, just like lower level. We are in Section 109 directly in front of stage. Took awhile but so glad I got them! I missed the last tour so I can’t wait.
    Smokyiiis and twaintrain like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieFan_01's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Happy with the seats that I got, 2nd row center in the lower level, unfortunately regular pre sale tickets I was pulling up were not good... I ended up going with the Emerald VIP package to get good seats...
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower Skippayeeee's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Does anyone know how the ticket bundle works, and how we get our copy/copies of Cry Pretty now that we've bought tickets?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    this presale sucked so bad, but in the end I secured tickets to 3 shows for me & friends ,and 2 shows for an international friend. I'm exhausted.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower
    Anyone know if the pit is for VIP members only or if they aren’t doing pit for presales for non VIP tickets. I’ve tried 20 times to get Pit tickets and all I’m getting for the presale is GA floor

Concert Stars
    I had to buy the Emerald and got 7th ROW! Just ridiculous but I'm sure in the bigger cities it's going to always be that way. I still don't think it's at all fair to fan club members to have to pay those kind of prices for the better seats in the arenas though.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ it's not,why it's almost like they only show terrible seats to get people to buy the most expensive t1945.gif

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    I am happy with my tickets but boy I had to fight for them a few minutes. That’s good. It seems to be selling faster this time as lots of good seats are gone.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbjr View Post
    Anyone know if the pit is for VIP members only or if they aren’t doing pit for presales for non VIP tickets. I’ve tried 20 times to get Pit tickets and all I’m getting for the presale is GA floor
    I think they are all VIP

Concert Stars
    I can tell you for certain that the San Antonio ticketmaster sales has been shut down for all but about 15 minutes. It's a painful and nearly impossible chore to buy tickets to her concert in presale
    maddkat and glenn7 like this.

•  
    Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast