Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree499Likes

Thread: Cry Pretty Tour 360

Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    Since I missed the last tour I was wondering if there actually is a best part of the stage to be on in the reserved seats? I know its in the round, but is there an actual "front" of the stage.?
    I saw the Storyteller Tour twice; once was at the end of the arena (the one where she did most of Wasted) and the other time I wasn't exactly in the middle but I was pretty close to the middle of the side. I liked being on the side because I had a good view of her almost everywhere she was. Sitting on the end was cool because I was closer when she was on that specific side, but I remember I was upset because Heartbeat had been on the other end of the arena, haha.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Asking for whoever knows... the reason they're selling them now is for the tour bundle (album sales)?
    oh definitely. Several big artists are doing tour bundles to help album sales. Taylor did it,Dave Matthews Band etc. it helps a lot I think.

Ie if Carrie sells even 50,000 tickets next week that’s 50.000 album sales right? Unless each purchase is just one album sale even if you buy 4 tickets? Either way it will help and could help her beat LiamPayne.
    rainbow1 and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    So, do there packages include Meet and Greets?

Junior Carrie Follower ChoctawCountyAffair's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    oh definitely. Several big artists are doing tour bundles to help album sales. Taylor did it,Dave Matthews Band etc. it helps a lot I think.

Ie if Carrie sells even 50,000 tickets next week that’s 50.000 album sales right? Unless each purchase is just one album sale even if you buy 4 tickets? Either way it will help and could help her beat LiamPayne.
    Taylor didn't do it. And yes, each purchase is one album.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ she did some kind of ticket promotion to bump up first week sales

from 2017
    In total, 14 albums went No. 1 last year with some kind of aid from a ticket promotion,
    accounting for 16 out of 52 weeks of the Hot 100:
    April 28: The Chainsmokers, Memories… Do Not Open
    June 10: Linkin Park, One More Light
    July 1: Katy Perry, Witness
    Aug. 19: Arcade Fire, Everything Now
    Sept. 2: Kesha, Rainbow
    Sept. 23: LCD Soundsystem, American Dream
    Oct. 14: The Killers, Wonderful Wonderful
    Oct. 21: Shania Twain, Now
    Nov. 4: P!nk, Beautiful Trauma
    Nov. 11: Niall Horan, Flicker
    Nov. 18: Kenny Chesney, Live in No Shoes Nation
    Nov. 25: Sam Smith, The Thrill of It All
    Dec. 2 – Dec. 16: Taylor Swift, reputation*
    Dec. 23: U2, Songs of Experience
    DaisyTweets and Hil like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyT View Post
    So, do there packages include Meet and Greets?
    There is a $975 Ultimate VIP package that will include a M&G with Carrie. You can buy up to two of those per date I'm assuming.
    lovelyT likes this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoctawCountyAffair View Post
    Taylor didn't do it. And yes, each purchase is one album.
    Just copying the fine print for anyone who is interested.

GET A COPY OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S UPCOMING ALBUM "CRY PRETTY" WITH EVERY ONLINE TICKET ORDER.
    EVERY ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE COMES WITH ONE (1) CD OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S UPCOMING ALBUM, "CRY PRETTY". YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REDEEM YOUR CD FROM EITHER MUSICBUNDLES.COM OR TICKETMASTER.COM. REDEMPTION EMAILS WILL BE SENT WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR TICKET PURCHASE. US/CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. ONE CD PER ONLINE ORDER. NOT VALID FOR FAN TO FAN RESALE. THE CRY PRETTY ALBUM IS SET FOR RELEASE ON SEPTEMBER 14,2018.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Kizmet I find it odd that the Ticketswest site does not have all venues. For instance I went there and looked up the San Antonio stop of her tour and they don't show it on the website, but everywhere around the 5/6/19 date shows a tour stop and venue. Do you know why that is?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Kizmet I find it odd that the Ticketswest site does not have all venues. For instance I went there and looked up the San Antonio stop of her tour and they don't show it on the website, but everywhere around the 5/6/19 date shows a tour stop and venue. Do you know why that is?
    I haven't looked in detail, but assume it is a regional kind of ticket/event site for a specific area of the country.

Edit: This site only handles tickets for certain venues, one of which is the Spokane Arena, which is a CP Tour 360 stop.

Capture.jpg
    Smokyiiis likes this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Did anyone else notice there is a Calia presale for the tour? I was just looking at the Cincy date and noticed it. I wonder how you get a code for that? I already get the Calia emails.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Huge Carrie Follower carrieforV's Avatar
    Is thier a way to opt out of getting a free cd?I don’t mind paying more for the ticket to help her sales, I love Carrie but I don’t need 6 copies of the cd. When I have already ordered to physical copies from amazon. Thanks.

You get one digital copy of the CD per purchase. That's how I understand. You could buy 6 tickets but it's still one order so you get one CD. I also think that you have to actually redeem it for it to count towards sales.

Concert Stars
    I was going to pre-order the physical CD, but now I'm glad I didn't; I'll getting one anyway with the purchase of a ticket (plus a digital download). :')
    Last edited by carriesweetkisses; 1 Week Ago at 11:13 AM.

Insane Carrie Fan ♥Lil_Underwood♥'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Clarifying question; If I am in the official fan club will I be able to purchase tickets on the 13th? With all these different kinds of pre sales I’m getting all kinds of confused! I don’t want to miss out!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥Lil_Underwood♥ View Post
    Clarifying question; If I am in the official fan club will I be able to purchase tickets on the 13th? With all these different kinds of pre sales I’m getting all kinds of confused! I don’t want to miss out!
    Yes you will, go to the events page on the FC and you'll find your presale code

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥Lil_Underwood♥ View Post

Yes fanclub members get first run run on ticket sales on Monday

Insane Carrie Fan ♥Lil_Underwood♥'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thank you!!!

Concert Stars
    I'm not sure if anyone saw my *edited* post with my question, so I'll just go ahead, and post it again:

I was wondering if it would be worth it to get seats on either side of the long ramp (that goes left to right) or just to get center seats? Also, how fast do tickets go during the FC presale (depending on the city)? I'm thinking about joining her FC again, but I was just curious.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriesweetkisses View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone saw my *edited* post with my question, so I'll just go ahead, and post it again:

I was wondering if it would be worth it to get seats on either side of the long ramp (that goes left to right) or just to get center seats? Also, how fast do tickets go during the FC presale (depending on the city)? I'm thinking about joining her FC again, but I was just curious.
    me personally I think the middle is the best.she'll pass that way more often then the ends,but they're hard to come by in presale
    as far as fc presale, it's been my experience that they add new seats each day.I guess a city like Nashville might sell out but probably not most cities.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    me personally I think the middle is the best.she'll pass that way more often then the ends,but they're hard to come by in presale
    as far as fc presale, it's been my experience that they add new seats each day.I guess a city like Nashville might sell out but probably not most cities.
    Thanks, Donna! I was going to opt for the middle most likely, anyway. I got the CP presale tour package, so I'll probably have a chance to get a decent seat, come next Thursday.
    maddkat likes this.

•  
    Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast