Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree2359Likes

Thread: Cry Pretty Tour 360

Concert Stars
    ST Tour was my all time favorite tour ever and I'm sorry so many missed it! I sure hope you got to relive it with the rest of us that got the Madison Square Garden show..
    mbh, oldyfan and Hil like this.

Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥Lil_Underwood♥ View Post
    What are the chances that more Ultimate VIP tickets will be released or do you think they are completely sold out? I had a terrible time with Ticketmaster this morning! All the errors everyone has mentioned I experienced and it was irritating!
    I'm not sure about more Ultimate VIP tickets for these shows, but I'm hoping with all the cities she's skipping that she usually plays at, there will be a second leg of the tour in early 2020. She did a second leg with Storyteller; I can't imagine why Cry Pretty would be different (just my opinion though).

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I'm wondering if there will be a second leg or if the dates that start in September began the second leg. She didn't go to NYC or Nashville until the second leg of the ST tour and she does that after a two month break here. It might be shorter because of two kids.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    ST Tour was my all time favorite tour ever and I'm sorry so many missed it! I sure hope you got to relive it with the rest of us that got the Madison Square Garden show..
    I got to see it in Nashville & it was INCREDIBLE!!Call me crazy,but I originally didnít feel like going to see her that night because I wasnít sure if I wanted to go to the concert at all because I didnít know how it was going to be,but I got tickets at the last minute & I donít regret it for a second!!The BEST concert that Iíve ever been to & I donít get to go to many concerts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rainbow1 likes this.

Looks like those are the 2 legs, she is doing less cities but some bigger arenas. Maybe a third international leg in 2020.
    MSCarriefan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 69 meets 40 View Post
    I'm not sure about more Ultimate VIP tickets for these shows, but I'm hoping with all the cities she's skipping that she usually plays at, there will be a second leg of the tour in early 2020. She did a second leg with Storyteller; I can't imagine why Cry Pretty would be different (just my opinion though).
    I hope so I would like a better shot at trying for a VIP ticket since Ticketmaster went rogue this morning!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Well I got my ticket for Minnespolis.. GA on the floor so I'm excited.. Just spent a couple hours on my stupid phone trying to get the AXS app to download. Oh how I miss the simple time where I could just have a ticket in my hand! Smartphones stink!
    Smokyiiis, glenn7 and liz278 like this.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I am hoping there is another leg since she only went to Jacksonville in Florida.

I got lower level for Indianapolis right in the middle and I got floor for Boston! Very excited!

Concert Stars
    My daughter told my granddaughter that she was going to see Carrie and she is so excited! But she has to get through her birthday, Halloween, Christmas and Easter before the concert! :-)
    rainbow1 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower wonderboy's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 69 meets 40 View Post
    I purchased the Ultimate VIP Package for a September show, which came with a second row center stage ticket plus the meet and greet. At $975 for the ticket, plus $144 in Ticketmaster fees and $78 in ticket insurance, it was well over $1,100. A lot of money, I know, but I've been entering Fan Club meet and greet contests for 3+ shows per tour since the Blown Away era and have never won, so I just threw in the towel and have been saving since the Storyteller tour ended.

Has anyone ever purchased an ultimate VIP package? Or has anyone met Carrie? Any tips?

I hope everyone gets the tickets they want!

Also: any guesses on a second leg? I was surprised Charlotte, NC and Roanoke, VA weren't on the list, as she always plays those venues.
    I hope you have a great time. Took me 6 years to win a meet and greet. I got one during the blown away tour but I couldnít go because the show was rescheduled.

I wish the fan club would offer better benefits like Brad Paisleyís. His format is amazing from what Iíve seen.
    hjj and 69 meets 40 like this.

Concert Stars
    Guys, I snagged a floor level ticket plus a membership to Carrie's fanclub.... WHAT. Altogether for $152! OH MY GOODNESS! I'm going to see Carrie, y'all!

EDIT - Since the ticket came with a fan club membership (a separate charge, of course), I'm able to renew the membership if I wish to next year, correct?
    Last edited by carriesweetkisses; 08-14-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Concert Stars
    I think they skipped quite a few cities actually so there could be a second leg? Or they are focusing on just big cities now and cutting out medium markets ?

I know Charlotte is but selling well generally lately for most artists. Not sure why but I recall a few pop stars had trouble selling there. Carrie sold well but she didnít sell out.

She cut out Albany NY too and she always tour there. No NJ or West VA, no Mississippi or Wyoming right? I am
    missing a lot of cities I think.

PS she only has 1 Florida stop. Thatís unusual. Perhaps there will be a second leg?
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    ^She hasn't came to Mississippi since Play On era, which means Birmingham or Memphis are the closest.
    Last edited by MSCarriefan; 08-14-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    I’m curious about a second leg too but with the end of the tour being in October and holidays around the corner could the second leg start in 2020?
    hjj likes this.

Concert Stars
    You’d think they’d announce something like that fairly quickly so that if not a second leg then people could make arrangements necessary to travel to one on the current roster?
    hjj and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriesweetkisses View Post
    Guys, I snagged a floor level ticket plus a membership to Carrie's fanclub.... WHAT. Altogether for $152! OH MY GOODNESS! I'm going to see Carrie, y'all!

EDIT - Since the ticket came with a fan club membership (a separate charge, of course), I'm able to renew the membership if I wish to next year, correct?
    Yes, you can renew next year.
    and don't forget to go over to the FC and enter the M&G contest for your show.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Yes, you can renew next year.
    and don't forget to go over to the FC and enter the M&G contest for your show.
    Definitely going to be entering in the M&G contest!
    countrymusicfan15 likes this.

Considering she is taking that whole summer off, I don't think that there's going to be a second leg. It looks like it's just one large tour they announced all the dates for.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kelanob View Post
    Considering she is taking that whole summer off, I don't think that there's going to be a second leg. It looks like it's just one large tour they announced all the dates for.
    Thatís kind of what my thinking is too.Knowing that sheíll have a second kid to take care of,I donít think thereís going to be a second leg either.I think itís just one large tour they announced all of the dates for.With a second kid,I just donít think she would want to schedule anymore dates so it doesnít take time away from taking care of the new baby.I kind of had a feeling these dates would be it when she announced her pregnancy last week because I donít think she would have time for another leg of the tour with a brand new baby in tow & needing to take care of it & wanting to spend more time with it.It may be disappointing for some people who canít make it to see her in concert,but in all reality,her family is a big priority & sometimes that takes precedence over her career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  
    Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast