Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree2346Likes

Thread: Cry Pretty Tour 360

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    What about the Amazon pre-order? Did that offer the same?
    This is different. Amazon is just a normal pre-order of the album. We're talking about the tour bundle - where you get a copy of the album with every ticket purchase. Supposed to help boost first week sales.
    Smokyiiis, mbh and oldyfan like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    How do we enter the meet and greet lottery?
    Go to the OFC events page, find your show date, click on it, and on the right there is a button to click to enter the M&G lottery. It will ask you to accept the contest rules, confirm your phone number, and then you hit submit.
    oldyfan, mbh and CU4ever like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I would love to be able to have a true M&G with Carrie again. I met her during the Love, Pain, and the Whole Crazy Carnival Ride tour and we had a very awkward M&G. I think Carrie has come a long way in being more open with fans and she isn't as shy as she used to be, so I would love a do over. I'll be trying my luck with the lottery.
    Honestly, she was like a different person the second time. Don’t get me wrong, she was sweet when I first met her, but definitely more quiet and shy. The second time she was bouncing off the walls and very talkative.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    How do we enter the meet and greet lottery?
    At the website where you get the preorder code.
    mbh and CU4ever like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I think that's the reason we ALL are members. We want to win meet and greets and sure we'd love to have an advantage when it comes to all things Carrie. We're basically working for her. At least I feel like I am in that I make requests for her music to radio and stream constantly thru out the day.
    So buying one of the packages gets you a chance to win a meet and greet? If that's the case then my question is answered.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Is there anyway to see how many tickets she's sold? That might give us an idea of how many albums she'll sell with the bundle. I saw an article that said between 20-30% of people will use the code to get the album. So if she would sell 500,000 tickets by September 14th, we could expect 100,000-150,000 albums from the redemption code.
    mbh likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    So buying one of the packages gets you a chance to win a meet and greet? If that's the case then my question is answered.
    Any fan club member can enter to win a meet & greet as long as they have a ticket to that show. You don’t have to purchase a special package or anything. I’ve been lucky enough to win 2 and never bought a VIP package.
    Smokyiiis, mbh and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Does anyone know how many Ultimate VIPs are offered per show? Or roughly how many total people (VIP package purchasers, OFC lotto winners, radio winners, etc) can meet Carrie per show?

Junior Carrie Follower gagacasanova's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I also entered for a meet and greet. God get me through this!
    mbh, oldyfan and ethelu like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 69 meets 40 View Post
    Does anyone know how many Ultimate VIPs are offered per show? Or roughly how many total people (VIP package purchasers, OFC lotto winners, radio winners, etc) can meet Carrie per show?
    I have won two meet and greets in the past, one for her Play On tour and one for ONE of two visits to see the Storyteller Tour. There were approximately 20 winners from EACH of those categories listed. Fan Club winners were first to see her.
    69 meets 40, mbh and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    I can readily say that by the time I saw her in person on the Storyteller Tour she was 10 times more relaxed and open with us. She was cutting up with all of us. She gave me the side eye when I told her I wore Calia all the time to work (I wasn't wearing it that night, lol) and then when I told her I'd lost 70 pounds she was ecstatic and immediately told her crew there that was helping her...lol. She's a teensy little thing! Made me feel like I needed to lose 70 more! (I was at goal but I'm 5'10" tall so I felt like a basketball player next to her!)

Junior Carrie Follower gagacasanova's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I had to jump through some internet hoops. The Ticketmaster app was being a pain. I tried through the fan club site and the Ticketmaster site. I had to go to their site, go to her page and then click the event and finally got through. They offered me SEC 101 and then I went back and they offered GA. And obviously I went for it.
    glenn7 and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I can readily say that by the time I saw her in person on the Storyteller Tour she was 10 times more relaxed and open with us. She was cutting up with all of us. She gave me the side eye when I told her I wore Calia all the time to work (I wasn't wearing it that night, lol) and then when I told her I'd lost 70 pounds she was ecstatic and immediately told her crew there that was helping her...lol. She's a teensy little thing! Made me feel like I needed to lose 70 more! (I was at goal but I'm 5'10" tall so I felt like a basketball player next to her!)
    I'm so glad she's relaxed and gotten used to people being completely awestruck by her. I'm sure she probably thinks it's strange when people cry though. Thank you so much for the info!!
    Smokyiiis, mbh, oldyfan and 1 others like this.

Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    Keep checking back on Fan Club Presale Tickets. I got a single seat right in the middle in Row 2 for Vancouver. Same section as the VIP M@G. I could have even gotten row 12 in the same section if I wanted 2 seats. So be patient
    mbh and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    😭So busy to get my pre sale ticket today. I hope there will be 2nd leg tour early 2020.Congrats to all who will attend.
    oldyfan likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I just bought regular lower level tickets for Tulsa. I kept getting GAfloor but I prefer seats. I am short so I can’t do floor seats all on the same level.
    tigercae, oldyfan, ethelu and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by mofan View Post
    I just bought regular lower level tickets for Tulsa. I kept getting GAfloor but I prefer seats. I am short so I can’t do floor seats all on the same level.
    Me too, short 5' and old. 😂
    mofan, ethelu and Smokyiiis like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I got that for Cin, Lou,Nashville and MSG shows on my phone, desktop and my sisters laptop.Finally used an old tablet and got tickets.
    Same here D. Finally shut down CPU & back on & finally got thru.
    maddkat and oldyfan like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Yay I just got 4 tickets to the Raleigh NC show. I used the Citi Card Pre-sale and I got tickets on the lower level section 105. I missed the Storyteller tour so I am really excited for this tour.
    Hil, Smokyiiis and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    What are the chances that more Ultimate VIP tickets will be released or do you think they are completely sold out? I had a terrible time with Ticketmaster this morning! All the errors everyone has mentioned I experienced and it was irritating!
    oldyfan likes this.

•  
    Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast