Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree2124Likes

Thread: Cry Pretty Tour 360

Where should I try buying first on Thursday? Hoping I'll find some radio codes.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy View Post
    Honestly I’m sure there are better ways. Carrie’s fan club could step it up like Brad’s used to. Save the first 15 rows or something. Paying top dollar for a VIP package just isn’t reasonable for most of Carrie’s fans, many of whom will also have travel expenses and/or possibly even hotels to pay for. It’s just disappointing that people with a lot of money get the most options, but I guess no one cares as long as tickets are sold. I’m going to wait a while and see if I find anything else a little later. They are also sending me a presale for preordering the album from the Cry Pretty website. I’ll see if I find anything good then and then if not I’ll see what I can get Friday.

No disrespect meant to anyone. Just an extremely flustered fan!
    No disrespect. It's not fair that the tickets aren't priced as advertised and the whole "official platinum" market pricing that Ticketmaster does is even worse than the VIP packages, which are at least limited in number. Basically, Ticketmaster is trying to make the same money that scalpers get - they're just an "official" scalper.

And honestly, I put my tickets on a credit card, which is not ideal, but I made the decision to do it that way since it's the only way I could get a VIP package.

But hopefully some good news for you - I got better seats with my Storyteller Album Preorder code last time than I did with fan club. I also did the Tour Presale Package so I'm interested to see what's available then and how much they cost.
    glenn7 likes this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by tgbrinker View Post
    Where should I try buying first on Thursday? Hoping I'll find some radio codes.
    Not sure what you mean? There are other presale codes that start on Thursday. Are you signed up for Calia emails? They supposedly have a presale going on and all I can figure is they will email a code right before the presale starts (I'm talking minutes before) like the radio and venues do. Also, if you want to spend more money, you can pay $20 to preorder Cry Pretty again and get a presale code for that. During the ST Tour those codes had better seats than fan club presale.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Do you think it matters what side you’re on? Just realized I am on the side that doesn’t have the larger part of the stage.

Junior Carrie Follower wonderboy's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    No disrespect. It's not fair that the tickets aren't priced as advertised and the whole "official platinum" market pricing that Ticketmaster does is even worse than the VIP packages, which are at least limited in number. Basically, Ticketmaster is trying to make the same money that scalpers get - they're just an "official" scalper.

And honestly, I put my tickets on a credit card, which is not ideal, but I made the decision to do it that way since it's the only way I could get a VIP package.

But hopefully some good news for you - I got better seats with my Storyteller Album Preorder code last time than I did with fan club. I also did the Tour Presale Package so I'm interested to see what's available then and how much they cost.
    Thanks, I hope I have better luck at that time!
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    My friend in Nashville just texted me that he has 4 GREAT tickets for Nashville. YESSSS!!!!! I also have great tickets for the Cincinnati show and will work on the Cleveland show tonight. It seems like forever since I saw Carrie in concert. Can't wait!!! I am surprised that she is not going to Columbus this time as she is very popular in this area and her shows sell fast...

Concert Stars
    I got tickets for the Portland show. I'm taking my granddaughter, didn't want to spend as much as I did but I didn't want her to see Carrie for the first time and it be nosebleed secton. :-)
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by twaintrain View Post
    Do you think it matters what side you’re on? Just realized I am on the side that doesn’t have the larger part of the stage.
    for most of the show no, but there are always those songs where she just stands at the mic facing one direction.But who knows what direction that will be on the tour.
    twaintrain likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower gagacasanova's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Got floor seats for DC!

Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I purchased the Ultimate VIP Package for a September show, which came with a second row center stage ticket plus the meet and greet. At $975 for the ticket, plus $144 in Ticketmaster fees and $78 in ticket insurance, it was well over $1,100. A lot of money, I know, but I've been entering Fan Club meet and greet contests for 3+ shows per tour since the Blown Away era and have never won, so I just threw in the towel and have been saving since the Storyteller tour ended.

Has anyone ever purchased an ultimate VIP package? Or has anyone met Carrie? Any tips?

I hope everyone gets the tickets they want!

Also: any guesses on a second leg? I was surprised Charlotte, NC and Roanoke, VA weren't on the list, as she always plays those venues.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I wanted (and paid for) seats facing what is labeled as the "stage", which I assume is the main stage. We don't know until night one how she works the whole thing, though. With the ST tour the main stage was in the center and she just faced different directions at different times, then you had the satellite stages which she worked well with different songs. With this one, she has three bridges between the main stage and the smaller one, but I'm sure she will try to work her way around it as much as possible. I wonder if she'll come up in the center of the bridge or find a new way to enter?
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    ^^In response to 69 meets 40

I won a M&G for the Storyteller Tour. As you might expect, Carrie is the most lovely, sweetest person you will ever meet. She didn’t rush and even answered a question about when a video would come out. At first she said, wait for it... “soon,” but then was like, “no that’s not specific enough”. Lol She seemed extremely excited to be there and to talk to fans.

There was a curtain up so you had privacy and didn’t have to do it in front of everyone which was nice. I meet her on the Carnival Ride Tour as well but you were in front of everyone else in line.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    And that's my point...why, do it? It's just an honest question I have.

I agree, it doesn't seem to make much sense that it works the way it does, so, to me, doesn't seem worth it, unless you're trying to meet Carrie.

I think that's the reason we ALL are members. We want to win meet and greets and sure we'd love to have an advantage when it comes to all things Carrie. We're basically working for her. At least I feel like I am in that I make requests for her music to radio and stream constantly thru out the day.

Concert Stars
    So how do we know if our ticket comes with the album download? or how do we get that with presale/fan club? When I go to checkout I don't see a part that mentions the album.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I won a M&G for the Storyteller Tour. As you might expect, Carrie is the most lovely, sweetest person you will ever meet. She didn’t rush and even answered a question about when a video would come out. At first she said, wait for it... “soon,” but then was like, “no that’s not specific enough”. Lol She seemed extremely excited to be there and to talk to fans.

There was a curtain up so you had privacy and didn’t have to do it in front of everyone which was nice. I meet her on the Carnival Ride Tour as well but you were in front of everyone else in line.
    I would love to be able to have a true M&G with Carrie again. I met her during the Love, Pain, and the Whole Crazy Carnival Ride tour and we had a very awkward M&G. I think Carrie has come a long way in being more open with fans and she isn't as shy as she used to be, so I would love a do over. I'll be trying my luck with the lottery.
    twaintrain likes this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    My story:

i was online as soon as the presale started. The closest I could get was section 113 (which is one of 4 sections in front) so the section was good, but I could not get anywhere close to roll 12 or 13 paying at the 249 per ticket price. I worked for 55 min trying to get a better roll... they had tickets for 49, 69, 99, 217, 249.

I was purchasing for 4 tickets for my Granddaughter, and two other relatives to go with us.

I had had almost given up since I had already been working on it for almost an hour. I however decided to log offf and back on about 2 minutes before the hour was up. Up popped Section 113 roll 2. I knew I would probably not get them, but I tried to purchase them Immediately. Not only was I able to get the four tickets they were 99 apiece. I am so thrilled!!!!

Morale to the story...NEVER give up! 😊 #GoCarrie #BringOnCryPretty

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    So how do we know if our ticket comes with the album download? or how do we get that with presale/fan club? When I go to checkout I don't see a part that mentions the album.
    Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing anything about the tour bundle when buying my ticket either. I think we're supposed to get a code emailed to us with a link where we can order our album, but I really don't know for sure.

Edit: This is the fine print from the tour date list on her official site. Guess our email will just show up within 10 days?

GET A COPY OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S UPCOMING ALBUM "CRY PRETTY" WITH EVERY ONLINE TICKET ORDER.
    EVERY ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE COMES WITH ONE (1) CD OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S UPCOMING ALBUM, "CRY PRETTY". YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REDEEM YOUR CD FROM EITHER MUSICBUNDLES.COM OR TICKETMASTER.COM. REDEMPTION EMAILS WILL BE SENT WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR TICKET PURCHASE. US/CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. ONE CD PER ONLINE ORDER. NOT VALID FOR FAN TO FAN RESALE. THE CRY PRETTY ALBUM IS SET FOR RELEASE ON SEPTEMBER 14,2018.
    CU4ever and oldyfan like this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    How do we enter the meet and greet lottery?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing anything about the tour bundle when buying my ticket either. I think we're supposed to get a code emailed to us with a link where we can order our album, but I really don't know for sure.
    What about the Amazon pre-order? Did that offer the same?

Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    How do we enter the meet and greet lottery?

If you log onto the Fan Club page, you will see the info for the meet and greet lottery, and you can enter for any shows to which you have purchased tickets. You don't find out if you've won until a few days before the concert date.

•  
    Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast