Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 96 of 204 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 4067
Like Tree14417Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Concert Stars
    ^We don't really know that for sure. She has been working on the album all year. It's just the first time she told us she was going to the studio. She likes to keeps things under wraps and has never really told us every time she goes to the studio since her debut album-- as she was filming that CMT special documenting it all.

I think she is almost done with the album-- not just beginning it. The accident lost her a few months but she had been working on it all year long.
    txacar, Hil, Suellen and 4 others like this.

Hil
    I think we'll hear something or get a single after the Olympics, perhaps in March.
    txacar, Suellen, teesharky and 5 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    I think we'll hear something or get a single after the Olympics, perhaps in March.
    Ageee! Carrie typically likes to break news around her birthday. Maybe this year, itís album news!
    txacar, Smokyiiis, hjj and 9 others like this.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^We don't really know that for sure. She has been working on the album all year. It's just the first time she told us she was going to the studio. She likes to keeps things under wraps and has never really told us every time she goes to the studio since her debut album-- as she was filming that CMT special documenting it all.

I think she is almost done with the album-- not just beginning it. The accident lost her a few months but she had been working on it all year long.
    Why do you feel that Carrie is almost done with the album?What is your inkling that she is really almost done with the album?Is this just speculation or a hunch on your part?Iím not trying to start an argument here,just curious on how you came to the conclusion that she is almost done with the album.

rob
    New Carrie Fan
    Iím super excited about a new Carrie album! After 5 fantastic studio albums, and a greatest hits album with two amazing songs, she has become my favorite singer of any genre!!

She has been quite secretive this go around.. but...it seems like she wants to surprise us all! Whatever she does, I know itíll be great! With songs like Wasted, JTTW, JAD, SWISLY, CCA, SITW, BA,.....the list goes on...There hasnít been one song that I have disliked from her catalogue!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan AdamLikesCarrie's Avatar
    What? Carrie is in the process of finishing the recording.
    Why? Because it's 2018, happy new year!
    Where? Her blog, and my perfect sense.
    When? Soon.

Hope that answers your curiosity.

Verdict: Sit back, relax, win.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Why do you feel that Carrie is almost done with the album?What is your inkling that she is really almost done with the album?Is this just speculation or a hunch on your part?Iím not trying to start an argument here,just curious on how you came to the conclusion that she is almost done with the album.
    Carrie was going in studio the first week of January ( many think not for the first time for cd 6,just because that's what they think.No reason), so thats been 6 weeks.Carrie usually doesn't take long to do the actual recording so she may very well have wrapped up her part.There's still a lot to do but a spring release is not that unreasonable.

the problem is we won't get the new cd or new music period until Carrie is ready for the cameras and we have no idea when that might be.I for one am really hoping by the ACMs,but it's obviously her decision.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    She is being so secretive this time even before the accident. I'm hoping she will be ready by ACM time because we know she is out and about in Nashville. She probably will want to attend Mike's hockey games which will start up soon so she might be comfortable enough by April.

I don't expect an album until at least the end of June. I think Lady A's most recent album was released last June and they are now on the same label so they might follow a similar plan.
    If Preds make it to the finals, their focus will be on the Cup again in early June because I think that's the biggest reason Mike came back.
    Carrieslegs84, txacar, Hil and 5 others like this.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Carrie was going in studio the first week of January ( many think not for the first time for cd 6,just because that's what they think.No reason), so thats been 6 weeks.Carrie usually doesn't take long to do the actual recording so she may very well have wrapped up her part.There's still a lot to do but a spring release is not that unreasonable.

the problem is we won't get the new cd or new music period until Carrie is ready for the cameras and we have no idea when that might be.I for one am really hoping by the ACMs,but it's obviously her decision.
    Thinking about it,She may have very well wrapped recording her vocals already knowing that she is one Take Carrie!!But youíre right,a spring recording doesnít seem that unreasonable knowing that information.Its true that we probably wonít get the new cd or new music until Carrie feels comfortable enough to step in front of the cameras & we really have no idea of when or where that might be.Iím also hoping for the ACMs,but it really is up to her if she does end up appearing or even performing at the ACMs.We will just have to be patient & wait until we hear something from Carrie or her label.
    txacar, rainbow1, ethelu and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    I guess I still don’t see what the big deal
    is about going on front of cameras but that’s just me. By now she is likely fully healed and looks beautiful as always.

But most of us are our own worst critics so that could be the issue. Maybe to Carrie she looks bad in her mind but to the rest of the world she probably looks exactly the same: awesome.
    txacar, cmarieu, rainbow1 and 3 others like this.

I guess I still donít see what the big deal
    is about going on front of cameras but thatís just me. By now she is likely fully healed and looks beautiful as always.

But most of us are our own worst critics so that could be the issue. Maybe to Carrie she looks bad in her mind but to the rest of the world she probably looks exactly the same: awesome.
    She is going through a trauma that only she knows how it's, it's not easy, we women lose our self-esteem when something in our image is changed in a negative way and she has always been very confident.

Or maybe she's keeping our curiosity for the video or ACM, we don't know.

Huge Carrie Follower

is about going on front of cameras but thatís just me. By now she is likely fully healed and looks beautiful as always.

If you were Carrie & part of your living & your image was your face,you would be extremely self conscious about how your face looks to the world & the public.The public can be extremely unforgiving & very cruel as weíve already noticed on social media the past few months & if she showed her face right now,the scrutiny would probably be overwhelming to her.Physically,she may be healed,but healing emotionally takes a lot more time to recover from because sheís probably gone through the gamut of emotions like fear,shock,sadness,depression,disappointment,possi bly anger,grief and a whole other gamut of emotions that I donít have time to list here.You may not get why she hasnít shown herself in front of the cameras,but to her,this is a BIG DEAL.She wants to make sure the timing & the situation is to her liking & her comfort level.Having an injury like Carrieís is like getting over a death,the process is long & takes months,sometimes years to get over emotionally.Its just not an overnight thing.Unless youíve been in Carrieís shoes,you have no idea of what sheís been through the past 3 months.Her mind is probably playing a lot of tricks on her as well & really messing with her self confidence & we all know how she prides herself on being confident most of the time.She will show herself when sheís ready,on her own timetable & on her own terms.

I haven't seen a new Almay commercial with Carrie since last summer. Is she still with them? It was about this time last year that she took over their Instagram story.

Concert Stars
    The one thing I don't want her to lose, is her confidence. She overflowed with it, in her performances!!! I want her to come out swinging!!!

Concert Stars
    I actually don’t think she’s with Almaty anymore because they have someone else on their pictures now at the makeup section of CVS.
    txacar, rainbow1, Hil and 1 others like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I thought that there was an article that Almay said she was still with them but that they were going to feature someone else for awhile. And I guess that makes sense, feature her again when she has a new album out.
    Carrieslegs84, txacar and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I thought that there was an article that Almay said she was still with them but that they were going to feature someone else for awhile. And I guess that makes sense, feature her again when she has a new album out.
    I ask them several months ago when Carrie disappeared from their facebook pics if she was still with them.They said yes, but that might have been a technical answer as her contract might not have expired yet.
    txacar, rainbow1 and Hil like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I ask them several months ago when Carrie disappeared from their facebook pics if she was still with them.They said yes, but that might have been a technical answer as her contract might not have expired yet.
    Ahhh, ok! Well, if she's done with them dumb move on their part. I'm expecting that with the release of album 6 she's going to EXPLODE all over everywhere!!!!
    txacar and rainbow1 like this.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Ahhh, ok! Well, if she's done with them dumb move on their part. I'm expecting that with the release of album 6 she's going to EXPLODE all over everywhere!!!!
    Why would it be a dumb move on their part?Almay IS allowed to use other people to advertise their products & Maybe them & Carrie felt that they were no longer a good fit for each other so they mutually decided to part ways!!Nothing wrong that,it happens all of the time with a lot of celebrities!!Its not as big of deal as you think it is!!What made you come to the conclusion that album 6 is going to explode everywhere?Is that just a feeling or is it something that youíve gathered from her social media posts?

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Why would it be a dumb move on their part?Almay IS allowed to use other people to advertise their products & Maybe them & Carrie felt that they were no longer a good fit for each other so they mutually decided to part ways!!Nothing wrong that,it happens all of the time with a lot of celebrities!!Its not as big of deal as you think it is!!
    Who Are the Most Marketable Country Stars? Carrie Underwood, Reba McEntire and Dolly Parton, According to Nielsen | Nash Country Daily

This is why it would be dumb.

•