Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 92 of 204 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 4067
Like Tree14417Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Junior Carrie Follower
    Well exactly 3 months ago Carrie took her tumble on November 10 th. Hopefully soon we will start seeing her again!

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    Thanks, I thought so, but thought I missed something.

Yeah, I seem to remember there was an Isaiah painting a bit ago that was Elmo or something? And wasn't someone Carrie related painting their house?

Also, it's interesting that we know that she's in the studio, but we still have so few co-writes. UMG must be keeping very secretive with Carrie. That's kind of exciting.
    That Elmo painting was probably just like this random painting that Isaiah did recently,just a cute painting that he did that that Carrie wanted to post because she thought it was adorable,nothing else.I would think if these two paintings were actual hints for a new single,that she or the label would’ve said something by now.
    I don’t think they’re being secretive,I just personally think that they’re just not ready to release information about cowrites until they’re sure that those are the songs that are going on the album.I don’t think they would release information about cowrites if the songs aren’t going to go on the album,so maybe that’s why they’re keeping it on the down low.If they’re being secretive for that reason,I get it,but I don’t think they’re keeping it a secret for the reason you’re thinking of.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by sd20 View Post
    Well exactly 3 months ago Carrie took her tumble on November 10 th. Hopefully soon we will start seeing her again!
    Why do you think we’ll start seeing her again soon?Is that an inkling or do you know something that we don’t know about?Shouldn’t we let her show her face when she thinks she’s ready,not when we want her to be?I would think that Carrie would want to show us her face on her own terms,not someone else’s.Why are you so anxious for her to show her face if she isn’t really ready to show us & the world yet?If she’s not ready,she’s not ready.I just don’t get why you’re trying to rush the whole process.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    That Elmo painting was probably just like this random painting that Isaiah did recently,just a cute painting that he did that that Carrie wanted to post because she thought it was adorable,nothing else.I would think if these two paintings were actual hints for a new single,that she or the label would’ve said something by now.
    I don’t think they’re being secretive,I just personally think that they’re just not ready to release information about cowrites until they’re sure that those are the songs that are going on the album.I don’t think they would release information about cowrites if the songs aren’t going to go on the album,so maybe that’s why they’re keeping it on the down low.If they’re being secretive for that reason,I get it,but I don’t think they’re keeping it a secret for the reason you’re thinking of.
    But Carrie's hints have themes. Painting has been a theme. Maybe it means nothing, maybe it means something. Same with the speculation, we might or might not be on to something. Co writes get released all the time that don't make the album while she's recording. Did you see how many co writes we got from "Storyteller" they came out throughout the album making process. Seems a little more on the down low this time. I guess with a new label, they really want to build excitement.

That's fine if you don't think the post was anything, very possible, but don't worry if we want to talk and guess. No big deal.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Why do you think we’ll start seeing her again soon?Is that an inkling or do you know something that we don’t know about?Shouldn’t we let her show her face when she thinks she’s ready,not when we want her to be?I would think that Carrie would want to show us her face on her own terms,not someone else’s.Why are you so anxious for her to show her face if she isn’t really ready to show us & the world yet?If she’s not ready,she’s not ready.I just don’t get why you’re trying to rush the whole process.
    They never said we would be, they said hopefully. We know Carrie will do it on her terms. We're just excited for everything that will eventually be coming up.

As a disclaimer none of us knows anything more than anyone else. (except maybe Typo!)

We aren't hiding any information from anyone.
    txacar, cmarieu, rainbow1 and 4 others like this.

Concert Stars
    In the past we got co-writes that didn't make the album before the album came out. This time we are getting nothing! They are really good at keeping the information contained! Typo is usually very good at finding out more information.

Quote Originally Posted by sd20 View Post
    Hope you are right, that she is completely healed and will soon be showing her pretty face again. Can't wait to see her (I'll take hearing her if she's live on Opry).

Not showing her face but here she is 35 minutes ago.

That's a lot of questions! Lol
    rainbow1 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    I don’t know if I want her to release something soon or to keep holding off. 2017 was full of so much new music from major artists, it seems like 2018 is gonna be the same. Kacey Musgraves has an album coming out soon and Maren just posted that she’s been in the studio. Wouldn’t surprise me if Miranda is up to something too haha. I just want Carrie’s time to be perfect and win the awards lol
    txacar, rainbow1 and Carrieslegs84 like this.

^ In any case Kacey, Maren and Miranda have to avoid Carrie! Not the other way. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy16 View Post
    I don’t know if I want her to release something soon or to keep holding off. 2017 was full of so much new music from major artists, it seems like 2018 is gonna be the same. Kacey Musgraves has an album coming out soon and Maren just posted that she’s been in the studio. Wouldn’t surprise me if Miranda is up to something too haha. I just want Carrie’s time to be perfect and win the awards lol
    There will always be somebody releasing. I don't think Maren would affect Carrie and certainly not Kacey unless something has changed (her core audience is overseas). Miranda's group is working on an album for 2019 (can't remember their name, lol). Want new music before cd's go away. Best Buy will no longer sell cd's, and Target will only stock as they sell out -- no more large shipments to count toward sales. Like you, tho, I still want good timing, but suspect our best bet for an award will be Grammy's or AMAs.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    ^ In any case Kacey, Maren and Miranda have to avoid Carrie! Not the other way. Lol
    In terms of sales, I agree! She will blow them out of the water. It’s the CMAs and ACMS that give me anxiety haha
    rainbow1 likes this.

^I think you can forget that unless she drops CAA and joins WME.
    rainbow1, stuffy and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    ^I think you can forget that unless she drops CAA and joins WME.
    I still think UMG will make it a priority to get her a CMA Entertainer of the Year. They'll try to make it impossible to ignore her. And maybe another Female Vocalist.
    rainbow1, liz278, Hil and 1 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy16 View Post
    In terms of sales, I agree! She will blow them out of the water. It’s the CMAs and ACMS that give me anxiety haha
    I wouldn't waste time worrying about awards.I think they've shown they have no interest in awarding Carrie beyond an occasional fvoty no matter how good her music may be.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    OH we can ALWAYS dream that she'll get the award recognition that she's richly entitled to. I guess I'm gonna remain hopeful at least until we see what happens with the new label. I know about WME & CAA thingie but I just gotta give UMG a chance to see what they can do for Carrie.
    Hil and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Im ok as long as she keep winning Grammys...
    teesharky and DazzledByCarrie like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    OH we can ALWAYS dream that she'll get the award recognition that she's richly entitled to. I guess I'm gonna remain hopeful at least until we see what happens with the new label. I know about WME & CAA thingie but I just gotta give UMG a chance to see what they can do for Carrie.
    This..... Hopefully they will have some clout for her.....
    Carrieslegs84 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I'm hopeful too, always, but I don't worry about it. :-)
    rainbow1, hjj, Hil and 1 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

•